Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

Could I be moved to the 18th? Talk about being thrown a curveball!

Your doc didn't say anything about ttc in the same month as the hsg, did he? My HSG is on CD12, and I'm hoping we can still try that month. I normally O between CD19-21...

Nope my Dr encouraged it I could have had the hsg in November but dh was gonna be out of town for O so she told me to wait. We bd'd the day after.

Hey, weird...I was just going to ask...Can I be moved to the 18th?

Maybe it's a lucky day!! Good luck to us!
ProfWife and SeekingSol: I moved your dates to the 12/18. Good luck to all of us!!! Anybody experiencing any weird symptoms? I'm so bummed :( I got a positive OPK on CD18 and I BD'd CD18 and CD19 but then we had a family emergency and I stopped BD'ing. I had severe Ov pains the next day from my positive OPK. I have BD'd every day up until the positive OPK plus the same day as the positive OPK and one day after...but then I stopped :( I'm scared we didn't catch the eggy ::sigh:: I really thought this could've been my month too. Plus, I'm so upset because my Ov pains were so severe that I thought, maybe this is a good sign or at least I knew I was most likely Ov'ing....but who knows now :(

Ive got cramps but a negetive opk today do you think its the start of it?

Cd 9 normally 25 days sometimes 26 i normally get cramps from cd 6 right through but never used opks before :/

Cd 9 normally 25 days sometimes 26 i normally get cramps from cd 6 right through but never used opks before :/

You probably just have a longer cycle!! I would not worry. Keep using the opk's. I got my positive opk with the line much darker than the control line on CD18...sometimes cycles are just off especially with all the stress in TTC. :thumbup:

Plus, if your cycles are normally 25 or 26 days, you still might be a little early to get a positive OPK. I happened to get my positive OPK the day before Ov pain. FX'd for you!!

Yeah i am going to. Ill just keep peeing on the stick lol. I took one two days ago because of cramping and got a two lines one was lighter than the other so presumed was negetive due to reading the box then did one today and no line very confusing ill just wait till i get two dark lines and go from there :)

Hello, I am new here. I kinda wondered upon this forum while on google trying to find ANY info at all. So I dont mean to inturupt but here is my situation. Any info any one could give me would be awsome. Especially if you have had experience with this in any of your pregnancys. Thanks

I am TTC. I am on a 30 cycle exactly! never changes. I had my period nov 14th. My ovulation day was the 30th. I had sex the 29th and 30th.
5 days later I started spotting brownish blood. Very light.
6 days later it was still bleeding light brown but started getting heavier.
Now I am bleeding very heavy.

I have some stomach pains, lots of bloading, and mild cramping. I also have frequent head aches.

My period is NEVER off. It is always on the 13 or 14th of every month. So why am I bleeding so much now? I heard that some people can have heavy implantation bleeding which may be confused as a period. Is this happeneing to me?
My periods usually start out heavy. Not light. And I get extreme cramping. I havent had any different stress than I am used too. Can someone please tell me what might be going on?

Have you or anyone you know have heavy implantation bleeding 9 days before your expected period?

Yeah i am going to. Ill just keep peeing on the stick lol. I took one two days ago because of cramping and got a two lines one was lighter than the other so presumed was negetive due to reading the box then did one today and no line very confusing ill just wait till i get two dark lines and go from there :)

I don't know which one is worse..waiting to Ov or this damn TWW ughhh:dohh:

We are (kinda on the same cycle!) I AF came November 14th, I am on a 33-35 day cycle. (Kinda got weird after getting off BC.

You are still a little early to test, but it could be implantation bleeding! Are you sure you O'd on the 29th? Are you using OPK's or anything?

Your tellin me. Never knew it would take over my life as much lol. Trying not to think im busy with work so take my mind off it hopefully...opk..BD and wait :/

Yes I am. And oddly enough, every month I can feel myself ovulate? I get some mild cramping that comes and goes for several hours. Then of course, I get the gooey white discharge (TMI SORRY!)
However, this month I did not get any of that. Just a little cramping when the bleeding started.
Im just confused on why it started so light (like spotting), then got heavier. But I never had my strong period cramps and my period never changes.
Praying for a christmas postive!
How soon can I test? The tests say 6 days before missed period, however, being online reading all day, some people get positives even before that!

Lol I am driving myself nuts, just wish I knew what was going on!!

Yeah seriously :wacko: I find them equally frustrating...especially the last couple of days (once I know that Ov or AF should be coming in the next few days; those days are killing me)
I was hoping to O on Sunday, but still no EWCM, so dreading I'll ovulate a few days later again, ugh.

I normally just track cm i get lots of clear stretchy cm sorry tmi and cramps around o. Im tryin opk for first time so just seeing how it goes :)

Yeah seriously :wacko: I find them equally frustrating...especially the last couple of days (once I know that Ov or AF should be coming in the next few days; those days are killing me)
I was hoping to O on Sunday, but still no EWCM, so dreading I'll ovulate a few days later again, ugh.

This is seriously the worst...I can keep telling myself that I'm not going to symptom spot...but that's all I do whether I want to or not...it's almost automatic smh

I normally just track cm i get lots of clear stretchy cm sorry tmi and cramps around o. Im tryin opk for first time so just seeing how it goes :)

At least you get EWCM around Ov...weirdly enough though I always get EWCM like an ENTIRE WEEK before I Ov. It is sooo weird. smh

I got my first ever peak this morning on cbfm whoooo :happydance: Time to get busy :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->