Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

I just tested twice today with an OPK at 8am - negative

Then at 5:30pm - positive

But this is only CD 10??? Last month I had a 30 day cycle, before that a 26 day cycle

This seems way too early. I am going to try and BD for the next 3-4 days but am worried since I have had sex since last Saturday. I never thought I would get a positive OPK this early. My plan was to start today and have sex every other day through cycle day 18. But no I'm scared that I missed a critical fertile time.

What do ya'll think?

***I have NOT had sex since last Sat (Dec 1)

I think you're good because from what I understand, once you get your positive OPK, you will be ovulating between 12-36 hours after that LH surge. As long as you start BD'ing from the time you get your positive OPK, you should hopefully catch the eggy!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Now get to BD'ing:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Me too its get to like 7/8 dpo and symptom crazy lady comes out. Its natural i think lol thats what i tell myself anyway. Fxed for everyone hope this is a bfp thread x

CD19 I got my peak on cbfm this morning

whoooo :happydance: I got mine this morning too!!

Me too! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

LOL I hope to be testing with some of you ladies!!! A lot of the ladies here should start testing pretty soon!! I need to look at the list at the beginning of this thread to see who's on it and who is testing when!!!! I can't wait!!! What is the earliest DPO that everyone is going to start testing???

I think our first tester is EmergRN on 12/13 and SMGP on 12/17!!!! Woohoo!! Let's get some BFP's ladies!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Looks like A LOT of people are going to be :sex: the next few days!!! GO GET HIM LADIES!!

I don't know when to test!!! Should I test early? Or wait to see if AF shows up? She is due on the 17th -18th. AHHHHHH :wacko:

Looks like A LOT of people are going to be :sex: the next few days!!! GO GET HIM LADIES!!

I don't know when to test!!! Should I test early? Or wait to see if AF shows up? She is due on the 17th -18th. AHHHHHH :wacko:

I'm torn myself!! I'm 5DPO today and I'm not sure whether to start testing like at 9DPO or just wait till I'm 14DPO. I have soooo many internet cheapies but I hate to see BFN's...::sigh:: I almost prefer to just wait until I'm 14DPO and see 1 BFN then a whole bunch of them up until 14DPO....how about you ladies?? SMGP, do you have a whole bunch of internet cheapies too? My problem is once I start peeing on a stick, I become obsessed lmao to the point that I start holding in my pee too long or jump up out of bed early in the morning just to test...it's borderline psychotic hahaha I think I'm gonna have to chill out this month but I have sooo many tests here that it's almost a waste of money if I don't use them.

I'm torn myself!! I'm 5DPO today and I'm not sure whether to start testing like at 9DPO or just wait till I'm 14DPO. I have soooo many internet cheapies but I hate to see BFN's...::sigh:: I almost prefer to just wait until I'm 14DPO and see 1 BFN then a whole bunch of them up until 14DPO....how about you ladies?? SMGP, do you have a whole bunch of internet cheapies too? My problem is once I start peeing on a stick, I become obsessed lmao to the point that I start holding in my pee too long or jump up out of bed early in the morning just to test...it's borderline psychotic hahaha I think I'm gonna have to chill out this month but I have sooo many tests here that it's almost a waste of money if I don't use them.

Hahah! That would be an AWESOME Christmas present, but I know what you're saying about getting a BFN.
This is our first month TTC, so I haven't bought any on the internet cheapies! I just figured I would run to Target and get one! (Probably a rookie mistake!) Where do you get yours?
Do you have any symptoms yet?

Hahah! That would be an AWESOME Christmas present, but I know what you're saying about getting a BFN.
This is our first month TTC, so I haven't bought any on the internet cheapies! I just figured I would run to Target and get one! (Probably a rookie mistake!) Where do you get yours?

I get mine off of Amazon!! For the price of one pack of pregnancy tests from the store which only bring like 2 or 3 of them, I get a pack of 50 OPK's and 20 Pregnancy tests all for only $16.95. Here is the link to the ones that I use and they work perfect.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

I get mine off of Amazon!! For the price of one pack of pregnancy tests from the store which only bring like 2 or 3 of them, I get a pack of 50 OPK's and 20 Pregnancy tests all for only $16.95. Here is the link to the ones that I use and they work perfect.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

OOOhh!! Thank you! I got my first pack of OPK's at Target (like 15 bucks for a months worth) but this sounds like a way better deal!

Yes it is!! What I do is I use the internet cheapies until I get a positive OPK or what seems to look like a positive and then I confirm it with one of the Clearblue Digital OPK's. That way I can test up to three times a day to make sure I catch my LH surge and then I confirm it with the digital smileys. This month I only used 4 out of the 20 Clearblue Digital OPK's and I was able to go crazy with the internet cheapies. Same thing with the pregnancy tests. You use the internet cheapies and can literally test every day and when you start seeing a faint line, you test with a FRER and confirm it. It comes out sooo much cheaper and gives you the luxury of obsessing and becoming a pee-on-a-stick-a-holic hahaha ;)

Yes it is!! What I do is I use the internet cheapies until I get a positive OPK or what seems to look like a positive and then I confirm it with one of the Clearblue Digital OPK's. That way I can test up to three times a day to make sure I catch my LH surge and then I confirm it with the digital smileys. This month I only used 4 out of the 20 Clearblue Digital OPK's and I was able to go crazy with the internet cheapies. Same thing with the pregnancy tests. You use the internet cheapies and can literally test every day and when you start seeing a faint line, you test with a FRER and confirm it. It comes out sooo much cheaper and gives you the luxury of obsessing and becoming a pee-on-a-stick-a-holic hahaha ;)

Awesome! I will buy some tonight!

Awesome! I will buy some tonight!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey Ladies,

I am a little late to this party, butttt.....

I am CD10 and expecting AF somewhere between the 25th and 27th as my cycle lengths vary between 26 and 28 days.

This is my first month using OPKs, and my 4th cycle ttc. I am really hoping this is our month!

It's nice to see so many other people in the same boat : ) I also saw the link to the amazon cheapies... which I am thrilled about. I was paying WAY too much to pee on sticks.

Welcome sammyttc! It's never too late to join!! I'm glad you saw the link to the Internet cheapies! It's so much cheaper and saves us ladies who are obsessed with peeing on sticks a lot of money ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->