Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

Yes Bailee, and I pray you feel it soon also!!!! :hugs:

Sunflower, I don't know. I know DS had some last week for 2 days. I got it on Thursday thinking I had what he had but I still have it. :( It's horrible. I'm not sure if it's what DS had along with diet change but all I know is it's not fun.

So I went to my doc and he tested my
Pee and it's positive now I go for my
Blood work Tom morning

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if I'd rather hand constipation or the runs. Either way I don't want it! LOL!

hi ladies my last test i will be doing i just wanted to see the conception date i got all my blood work done today and also one more urnie test! so i will be called in next week i think for my reports! and also to find out when my first ultra sound is im feeling so nervous baby dust to all you ladies who are trying and thanks for your support here!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
I know, I can't believe how big baby is getting!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

My blood reports are in already I go
See the doc Tom afternoon please pray
Everything is well I'm so nervous

Everything will be okay my prayers are with you and your bean :)

Wahhh I want my bfp y'all :(

I want to see your BFP too Bailee!!! :hugs:

sunflower, how did your appt go?

I got on WIC today! I'm excited. Every little bit helps. LOL! The nutritionist there told me different things than the dietitian told me and I'm so confused! BLAH!

Im definitely starting to worry, Patrick said he's a bit worried too.

My appt went well all the blood work
Is good my first ultrasound is dec 17

That's awesome sunflower!!! Congrats!!!!

Bailee, why is he starting to worry? If you had kept your appt you might have had an answer by now, or maybe not but you never know unless you get checked :hugs: I really hope you get it for Christmas!!

Because im almost 20 I should be able to pop kids out like nobodies business. Yet I can't even get pregnant.

Yes sunflower I retested big fat negative :(

Sweetie, when I was 20 I had a miscarriage & a D&C. I didn't get pregnant again for another 2 years and we weren't using anything. I just hope it isn't the same for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->