lamaze ladybird spinning thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
ffion will be 6 months at christmas.. will she be too old to lay on the spinning part?

Yeah, Caitlyn gets so bored on hers now. Getting too long too

:( ffion hates tummy time and im trying to think of what i can get her to encourage her to lay down.??????

She'll probably be moving around on her front by then, or at least trying to so she probably won't stay on it for long x

:( ffion hates tummy time and im trying to think of what i can get her to encourage her to lay down.??????

Sam used to hate it too until he started rolling onto his front and then had to spend time on his tummy - after about a week he was really good at pushing himself up on his arms and he was fine on his tummy then as he could do more than just suck on the carpet. Even just 10 minutes when she'll put up with it will start her trying to use her arms on her front more - have you got a mat with bits attached that she can play with? Or prop her up slightly with a pillow under her arms x

see... we have a wooden floor and no playmat... i usually put her blanket down but i think its too thin.. do you think i should get her a playmat for christmas?

Jack had that - hated tummy time & hated that even more:rofl: i sold it on ebay in the end!!

Tabs hated the spinny thing hence why i sold it!
She isnt too keen on tummy time but is building up on it.
I have a big fluffy rug she goes on or she goes on her playmat.My mum got it for 2 pounds from a booty in good nick. either that or a duvet maybe?

They have some cute playskool ones on ebay at the mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back