Laparoscopy & Endo Removal.... pregnancy?

Eek!! Help ladies!! The last two times I've been to the loo today there has been brown spotting when I wipe!!!! I never ever ever ever have any sort of bleeding between periods! FF says I'm 6 dpo but I'm still convinced I'm 7 dpo. Could it be implantation bleeding?! Or am I getting my hopes up (again) for nothing?

That is sooo exciting!!1 It might be IB!!! Your BFP might be on it's way!!!!!:happydance: Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Hey ladies, :flower:
I can't keep up with u all hahaha it's good we have such a friendly group! Sorry I don't get on as often as I should. Okay were to start.... Sorry if I miss anyone :hugs: it's hard when were all on at different times

PDX- I no what u mean about if u start temping and opking it will become a chore but maybe do one or the other so it's not as stressful, it sucks how no one knows about ur pains it must be annoying! P.s (I'm a poas addict too).

TRACEY- I hope work isn't too stressful for u! What cd are u on? I'm confused about ur light blood I hope it's nothing serious are u getting cramps?

PLASTIK- I'm obsessing too! Sorry u feel sick I hope its for a good reason then I'm happy ur sick, it's great ur skin cleared up too I WISH!!

LITTLE- yay for ur creamy glob of cm I think that's a good sign, what signs did u have with ur other pregnancy? So I'm on cd14 YaY!!! Yes ive been dancing hehe and lying upside down Hehe normally it drips out of me as soon as he pulls out but we have been keeping it in then dh grabs my legs and lifts them on to the bed head with 2 pillows under my bum so they stay in haha sorry if that was tmi. Not really any side effects a few headaches here and there and MAJOR bloating which my dr warned me about. The clomid made me more comfortable to not worry about opks and my dr made me more confident to dtd on the days he said rather then test! Sooo 5 more days for u I'd be getting ready to poas! Happy Anzac day to u too did u enjoy ur day it's freezing here like freezing!!!

So I've heard of 3 pregnancies in 2 days I'm dying inside I cried today :cry: I'm just upset and really want it to be my turn, I'm really thinking clomid will work but if it doesn't I just don't think I can try for another 2 months, I just want iui now. My dh said that if af shows in 2 weeks he wants to go back to the dr's! I no Im meant to do 3 months on clomid but I should just stay positive for now and pray to god to send me my baby :baby: sorry for the rant! I'm now getting jealous of pregnant people! I'm not a jealous person :dohh: thanks for listening to me ladies :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that, it sucks I know. I have another baby shower to attend in a couple weeks for DH cousin. Though we didn't tell them, we started trying before they did and it only took them 2 months. One of my sisters and one of my brothers both just had their 1st babies last month. I'm truely happy for all of them but now that I've had the lap, I'm ready for it to be our turn.

Good Morning ladies!!

Super good mood today because it is the last day of work until Wednesday next week and on top of that it's PAY DAY!!! I'm tempted to go and buy this super-cute top I saw on sale last week, when I looked at it my first thought was "Wow, that's pretty! AND I'll be able to wear it for quite a bit while I'm pregnant!" Just feeling really positive. I know loads of people get what they think is implantation bleeding (which I still have today when I wipe, btw) and end up not pregnant. I'm just so excited because, in my head, this means that the laparoscopy and endo ablation worked and that my eggy is finally getting to where it needs to go!!!!! The thought that we managed to get an egg fertilized this month, even if it turns out not to be viable, is a though that just makes me smile. We are finally on our way!! (I hope, maybe I should just be putting this down to the clomid, but I don't think so!)

PDX, how are things going with you? Hope that you and your man are having loads of fun!

Tracey, how is that bleeding and the cramps? Any better? What are you up to for the long weekend? I've taken Monday off so looking forward to a nice break!!

Little, how are you?! Anything to report??

Praying, I love that your man is helping you to keep the little swimmers in ther, SO cute! I'm sorry that you are feeling a bit down with all of the pregnancies around you :hugs: I know it's hard. I've just got the one good friend who got pg by accident. We'd already been trying for a few months at that point and I was so dissapointed and jealous and felt like such a bad person. I'm happy for her though, she wanted kids for ages. She had to postpone her wedding coz she was due the same day as the wedding, so now they've just cancelled it! She's 4.5 months along now, and whenever our group gets together its all talk about kids coz she is preggo and my other friend has a 2 year old. It's hard, but I've been picking up some good tips :dohh:

Our turn will come!! :hugs:

Good evening ladies! Well I got my CD21 test result today, I got 26 for Progesterone and 17.23 for Oestrogen I have no idea if this is good or not (I have been frantically doing my 'research'), I am only on 25mg, which the FS told me to stay on, but after doing a little bit of reading it would appear that 26 is just 'good' not EXCELLENT, should I take the plunge next month and take a full 50mg tablet? Ah, the trials and tribulations huh... what is the worst that can happen, two eggs, hmmm... that could be interesting!!

Ah Mrs - you crack me up with your 'legs in the air' antics, I was literally giggling to myself at work today, people were like 'whats so funny', well I couldn't very well elaborate on the topic, so just had to say a friend had written something funny.. hehe. Baby dust to you hun, and I have a good feeling for you this cycle! I have everything x'd for you!! :):):) My ANZAC day was a goodie, BLOODY freezing here too though, so was pretty much housebound for most of it, but alas it was a day off all the same! I am with you about the jealousy factor, as much as you want to be happy for them, it is so hard, don't worry your time will come!

Plastik - It was so great to read your positive message today! I have a good feeling about this 'show' that you are having, you may well just have a sticky little bean growing inside of you. I have everything x'd for you. And as for that cute top, GO FOR IT I say!! haha nothing better than a new piece of clothing to make your mood lifted and make you feel HOT! ;)

Hope all you other ladies are ok, sending positive energy your way xx

CD28 - BFN this morning! Could it still be too early to test? It is so hard to know exactly when AF will arrive as this is my first whole cycle since the op. Prior to the op I would have been well and truly spotting by now, but I have NOTHING... Thinking I should retest in a couple of days (if AF doesn't arrive)??

Defiantly retest in a few days little! How you feeling? Any pre-AF symptoms?

I'm still spotting, but it's SO slight! Never enough to get onto my panties and only really noticeable if I wipe really deep (tmi, sorry)! Confused as to what it is, if it's the clomid or implantation bleeding or just AF Starting crazy early! On the bright side I had a temp jump yesterday which stayed up today. If it stays up or goes up tomorrow my chart will look triphasic, which would be pretty cool in my books.

How is everyone else doing? Tracey? Mrs?

Nup, no AF symptoms plastik! So will follow your advice.

Can't believe you are STILL spotting, this has got to be a good thing for SURE! When you are you going to do a HPT?

Little, I'm only 9dpo today. Might poas with fmu tomorrow if my temp goes up, but generally I try not to rest early.

If I were you, I would stick to what the doctor suggests. The last thing u want is to end up with ovarian hyperstimulation! Besides, maybe you won't need to take anything be t cycle coz u might end up pg!!! Kmfx!

AF has shown her ugly face... BOOOOOOO!
Ah well, guess we just move onto the next cycle huh?!
Devastated! :(

AF has shown her ugly face... BOOOOOOO!
Ah well, guess we just move onto the next cycle huh?!
Devastated! :(

NOOOOO!!!! How rude!!! And with no symptoms or anything! I'm so sorry little, we're here for you. :hugs:

AFM, my temp dropped this morning, 10dpo. I was so hoPing for another high temp today as that would have made my chart look triphasic. Still above coverline, but ugh! Since that failed to happen I've completely swung the other way, so sure it isn't my month and just feeling generally depressed. Sorry for the mope ladies, I'm just over all this waiting and disappointment.

spent all day in the ER yesterday for extreme pain, GOT BFN urine and blood test so they did an u/S and i am NOT pregnant but i do have a Cyst on each overy :( still no AF im on CD 51

Well, AF got me this morning. I knew it as soon as I took my temp. What a crazy cycle! I'm going to stop putting my life on hold and look into buying a horse. I've been putting it off coz I won't ride if I (ever) get pg. so those 9 months stabling will cost a bit. I'm just so tired of living my life around waiting for my :bfp:

Looks like we together again on this cycle !

PDX - I am so sorry to hear about you being in hospital. What is the plan of attack to get rid of these cysts hun? Have they suggested putting you on 'Provera' to bring AF on, now that they know for certain that you your unforunately not pg?

Everything happens for a reason Plastik, so the horse idea may just be what you need to take your mind off things. I am trying my damndest to try and put a positive spin on my AF arriving, but it is sooo hard! I had such a positive feeling about that cycle, we only have 2 to go before we have to do IVF... man, I think I will need counselling if it comes to that, as I really won't be coping AT ALL!!

COME ON BFP'S!!!!!

So sorry about the cysts mamaBear!! I'm glad you know one way or another now, so you can put a plan of action together!

Little, we also only have 2 cycles left before by gynae says we need to look at 'other methods'. I'm assuming that'll be IVF, and not at all sure how I feel about it. Let's hope the next two cycles bring us what we are hoping for! I'm super depro today, and so sore I could die. Worst AF ever :cry:

Sorry u weren't well pdx that's terrible that u still haven't got af :( I'm here for u :hugs:
Plastik I was doing the same thing I wouldn't buy these new jeans I wanted just in case now I'm over it and don't care about not fitting into clothes! Go get ur horse how exciting it will keep ur mind off things!
Little I was so positive u get ur BFP this month! So sorry babe don't worry I'm here for u :hugs: I don't no what I'll do if I get af this month, To be honest I don't think I'll get mine either I've had a glob of clear cm which could just be left over ovulation cm but I
don't no when I ovulated cause I didnt test this month I have a pic I should upload it? Hope ur all feeling better today xxx

I just re read my post I meant to... say to be honest I think I'll get af this month that was my subconscious writing what it wanted too sorry ladies

Just came across this post, and just wanted to say to all you ladies that there is always hope!
I tried for some time to get pregnant, and had several episodes last year where I was hospitalised due to pain and bleeding and discovered that I had cysts on my ovaries, and that ovaries were in the wrong and womb was tilted wrong way and to the side.
Then the next episode in hospital I had a lap and they discovered I had endometriosis and had this burnt away.
I was put on a Cerazette, yet bled constantly with this. For 3 months I bled constantly and profusely and started to accept that I had very little chance of getting pregnant.
I stopped taking the medication, and the bleeding finally stopped, and after 6 weeks I was pregnant!!

My endo pain has continued throughout this pregnancy, and I've had my share of problems with the pregnancy too, but I feel very grateful and lucky none the less.

Just wanted to tell my story so that others with endo know that there is always hope!

spent all day in the ER yesterday for extreme pain, GOT BFN urine and blood test so they did an u/S and i am NOT pregnant but i do have a Cyst on each overy :( still no AF im on CD 51

I'm sorry to hear that pdx. I know you must be frustrated. When I had cyst on my ovaries and they were causing me so much pain, I would cry everytime I felt the pain because I wasn't sure what was wrong with me.

VL - so good to hear your story. We all need these positive stories right now! May you please explain what Cerazette does exactly, don't think I have heard of this before, is this like Clomid, or something completely different?! Whereabouts did they find the endo was? What was your cycle like after coming off the Cerazette? How long was it? and more importantly when did you DTD? We need all this information to help our crusade for the BFP's!!!! :)

Plastik - I am with you abou the Depo luv, my AF isn't too bad, just the mood I am in is shocking. OH is out of work at the moment too, so it all seems to be caving in on us. Did you decide about the Horse?

Love - You never know, you would well be PG!! Sending positive thoughts to you hun!! What CD are you?

I am officially CD1 today (first day of the month... I am taking this as being a positive sign) now I don't have to revert to my diary to get my day calculation. Thinking I might do some OPK's this month, why the hell not, focussing on this will help me cope I rekon. And got to by some more Preseed too, I am going to use a whole tube this month!! What else can i do to do things better?!!?!??! hmmm.... not sure, I am sure I will think of something!

Positive thoughts to all you ladies, although we have hit a bump in the road we will all get there, and not only that, WE HAVE EACH OTHER!! Have a good day ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->