Laparoscopy & Endo Removal.... pregnancy?

Wow plastik, praying, little and tracey u are all dancing ur butts off! Tracey I hope there's one little spermie waiting for ur egg fx fx fx otherwise plastiks right we will be here to support u through the ups and downs off ttc!!! I love coming on here to speak to u all, sorry I take forever to write back on here it's normally after work I still haven't been on my computer to catch up a few pages back. I ordered some more opks I've been opking since nov/dec I've got a book and I glue them in down the page in order of cd's but I always ovulated later in the cycle. Anyways I hope all off legs are in the air helping the sperm get to the right place! Baby dust xxxxxxxx

Plastik : Heehee...thanks for the positive vibes :flower: You make it seem almost possible!
But I will def be here next cycle for chat's advice, and for me to congratulate you ladies on your BFP's..... :happydance:
See...positive vibes coming right back at ya..!
And YAY, nice positive OPK you have there! I would say you will prob have a temp rise tomorrow morning. It can still be up to 36 hours after a positive OPK that you actually ovulate, and only then will your temp rise.
But I say tomorrow morning you should see you rise....don't be discouraged if you don't though. DEF by Friday.

MrsP : Wow, clever idea sticking them in a book. I just keep mine in the box I bought them in and label each stick as it's used so I know which CD & cycle it was from. But mine aren't the internet strips, so if I were to stick these big, bulky buggers in a book, I would need the super books of all books to keep them all in!
Which CD do you usually ovulate on then?
Thanks for your positive vibes toooooo!!!!! :hugs:

Oh Mrs, I was beginning to worry about you hun, glad you are back with us all! When are you scheduled to begin testing? Oh, and also, being in Oz, where do you purchase your OPK's from? I will need to order some more preseed if we have no luck this month, so will need to do a big order.

this is a question for everyone one, I know it might be a little too much information for some, so don't feel you have to answer... I am wondering what possie everyone chooses to use to get the best chance of BFP.. we have been mixing it up with missionary and him behind me this month, but have foudn the missionary isn't the best as everything seeps out too quick, do you guys agree? Once again I apologise if this is too much information ladies.... :|

i prefer with him behind and me with head and chest leaned down (furter pennitration and gravity at work.. im 15 days late and still no BFP but im having all the symptoms... anyhow that is my suggestion

thanks PDX...
OMG... 15days.... that is awesome!!!! Blood test maybe? Have you seen your doc/fs?

Little_Ratbag : It depends if you have a normal position uterus or retroverted (tilted). If you have a normal uterus, then missionery technically (so they say) is they best to get the swimmers to land closest to the cervix, as well as him from behind. Then when you are done, elevate your bum & hips up on a pillow or 2 for 20 minutes.
If you have a tilted/retroverted uterus (as I do), then him behind is the best, and then when you done, lie on your stomach for 20 minutes, with a pillow under your hips to put your bum in the air.
This helps the swimmers to not lie in a pool "behind" your cervix, but to rather push them onto your cervix for easy entry.
Hope that helped?

PDX : Wow, 15 days and still negative?!?! What about bloods, have you had that done yet? Really hope you get that BFP soooooon!!! That would be driving me nuts!
I also found out I was pregnant with my son when I was 16 days late, but I had such irregular periods I didn't think twice about being late. AND we weren't trying, so I really didn't worry. I had just swopped BCP's so thought it was because of that :shrug:
Gooood luck!!! Please let us know!

Good morning ladies!!!

Wow Mamabear, you must be going crazy!! Are your cycles usually regular, or to they vary? If you are usually regular and 15 days(!!) late then I would definately go to the doc and have some bloods done!! Let us know what you decide to do, ok? :hugs:

Tracey, you are just a fount of knowledge!! So glad you joined us :thumbup: Little, we have been doing the same as you, alternating between missionary and him behind. There is usually a little leakage with Missionary, but what I find helps is if I put a pillow or two under my hips BEFORE he finishes off. That way your hips are already elevated and there isn't much moving around to do while you lie still for a while and let things settle!! :haha:

MRS, very clever about sticking your opk's in a book. We don't get the strips here (although Tracey, I think you can order them online at www.getpregnant.co.za - I might look into that if I don't get my BFP this month :mrgreen:) What dpo are you on now? Do you chart? If so, you need to put your chart in your signature so it's easier for me to stalk you!! :rofl:

AFM, managed to woo my DH last night, so that's two days in a row! Temp went up a bit this morning, but nothing major. Will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. Today I've had more EWCM and a couple of twinges in my other ovary. Is it possible to ovulate from both ovaries in the same month?! I'm really not sure if the clomid would be able to do that!

OOOOOOOO!!! Praying!!! Your temp went back up!! *excited* :happydance:

Plastik : and there we go, your temp rise today as predicted :thumbup:
I think you did your homework well girl!!! Now fxfxfxfx this is your month!
And yes, you can ovulate from each ovary, especially when on fertility meds, although it's not exactly common. But definately not unheard of.....
You would have a better idea if you were being monitored by your doc while on the Clomid - the scan would show you exactly what's happening.
So for now, you just have to wait and see I'm afraid... :hugs:

Another lady on a different thread was on fertility meds (Fertomid) for 3 months, no BFP while on. Then 2 months later, natural BFP. And shock of all shocks - twins! And not identical....2 seperate eggs....that popped 1 week apart from each other.
She ovulated naturally twice that month (CD9 & CD16 if I remember correctly), and conceived on both ovulations...
How's THAT for WOW?! :wacko:

thanks PDX...
OMG... 15days.... that is awesome!!!! Blood test maybe? Have you seen your doc/fs?

getting a blood test done today by a lab, dont have insurance so a dr is out for now (would cost $300 Plus any labs or U/S fees... up front-- lab is gonna cost $45)

cycle 1 - 26 days
cycle 2- 25 days
cycle 3- 26 days
cycle 4- 25 days
cycle 5- 25 days
cycle 6- 11 days
cycle 7- 20 days
cycle 8- 28 days
cycle 9- 20 days
cycle 10- currently 41 days and counting

I hope you are preggo!!! Have you gone for the blood test yet? When do you get the results??!?

HAHA!! :rofl: Ok, I totally get that. It's 3pm here, work day nearly over. YAY!!!

lol i have been up since 4am and i dont work, just couldnt sleep i POAS just to see and have decided besides having an addiction to POAS i am crazy cause i swear there is a white line but it was SOOO lite and white i dont know if it counts and now im just eating some coconut cream pie for breakfast and wondering if im not pregnant what is wrong with me that i have ALL the symptoms and NO AF for so long.

inside the circle is a very very faint white line

Attachments

• pg test.jpg
    pg test.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2
just called and she said she is emailing them to me now... im so nervous

So excited for you!!! Please post as sooooon as u get it!!!

its BFN ...its less then 2 :'( WTF i have every symptom and i wasnt even trying to conceive... so its not like i convinced myself that i was or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->