Laptops £150 & £250 BE QUICK

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navi...tem_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=390916678

&

This ones gone! :D

https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navi...tem_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=390916702

Both links are the same hun!! wow im seriously thinking about the £150 one, how quick do i need to be?? also is it good quality etc? im rubbish at looking for how good megabites wise etc it is, see have no idea what im talking about !!

Link changed.

Well I'm getting one - My OH is getting one as he needs to give one away to a customer soon & a spare one :oops:

Specs wise my OH says yes its good - Its a duo or something which is better than his viao lappy hehe - Windows wise we just priced it up an teh software is worth more than the actually price. Vista is worth £100 & the rest a couple of hundred. Casualy brower this is BARGAIN :D

https://www.johnlewis.com/Computing/Computers/Computers/Laptops/398/230404042/Product.aspx :wink:

Have ordered one ! Good ol credit card! thanks Wobbles! been looking for one for ages now, wanted to get one in the boxing day sale at pc world for £200, but got there too late !! kicked myself ever since as i thought id never find one as cheap as that !

Use XX220 and get a 10% discount :oops:

Sorry I was excited & I went through & ordered lol BUT bargain they are £500 as you see from above. Sorry Steph, Tam & Dionne :oops:

Sorry hun these links & codes are coming up - This offer is EVERYWHERE on freebie sites etc & lets face it £500 to £150 is one bloody bargain! :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP IT EVERY ONE STOP ORDERING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I HAVE TRYED EVERY ONE I NO BUT NO ONE HAS THE MONEY IN THERE ACCOUNT TILL TOMORROW :(

DO YOU THINK 1AM WILL BE TO LATE TO ORDER 2 WHEN I GET THE MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT?

OMFG that's so cheap! I just ordered a dell one with only slightly better spec than that for £439. I'm fucking gutted!

Order Kina & if you get it send other back?

I don't think you can do that with Dell can you? They rang me today to let me know it will be here Friday :(

:(

I'm sure like any company you have x many days to return it? Ask what happens if your not satisfied with the lappy? :lol:

How do u find all these bargins im crap at bargin hunting!
Great find might have to get one :wink:

Ordered 3 :oops: :lol:

One for my mum, one for my auntie and I'm going to see if I can cancel my Dell order, otherwise it would be good to have to sell on.

A profit Kina indeed - It would fund some pennies spent on the Dell at least :D

Sophie I'm a bit of a freebie/bargain freak :oops:

Do you think that they definately have them in stock?

The one at £250 has been taken off now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->