Laptops £150 & £250 BE QUICK

Dionne said:
if this dont honour it we will have to send admin :lol: phone them up and row about trading standards etc
:lol:

Oh I'll kick off hell if its not sent - I do think it's going to be ok though the £250 one has been pulled but the £150 hasn't an they surely would have :D

how come the delivery is so long?

ok sorry i am just being greedy i no :lol: :oops:

hope they dont process the order today :shock: there is no money in my account how long does it usually take

does any1 know how long teh credit check wud take?? just i have money in my account tht i cud use, but i dont wanna end up with 3 lol

No idea hun.

There now debate if these are going to be honored :?

OMG I have ordered 2.....can someone tell me WHY???????????? hahaha
I gonna give my Mum one for her birthday, and im paying 52 weeks IFC Im bonkers.

Wobbles said:
No idea hun.

There now debate if these are going to be honored :?

hmph!! thts crap, surely they cannie do tht??!!!

how long was it on there wobs before you told us??

1st link aint workin either now....

i dout it will go ahead THB i just seen this in the t&c

3.2 Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.

Awww shucks, hope they dont cancel our orders :(

No idea Dionne

Theres like 101 versions of whats gone on at the moment :?

I have only had an email saying my registration was sucessful, thats it. I hope they process the order. Has anyone else heard anything else from them other than a registraion email??
How do you find all theese bargins Wobbles????? :D Was that toshiba from John Lewis the same spec as the £150 one ive ordered???? DH wants to know what ive ordered, and since the link has gone I cant tell him :oops:

Hels said:
I have only had an email saying my registration was sucessful, thats it. I hope they process the order. Has anyone else heard anything else from them other than a registraion email??
:oops:

i have 2 accounts i done 1 for my brother one for me. with my brothers i just got what you got a registration email thats it.

with my account i aint even got a registration email :(

i have ordered 8 :shock:
i have a big fmily though that all want one

Hels said:
How do you find all theese bargins Wobbles????? :D Was that toshiba from John Lewis the same spec as the £150 one ive ordered???? DH wants to know what ive ordered, and since the link has gone I cant tell him :oops:
Yer Hels :D

Im gutted, just 'confessed' to DH for buying two lap tops, and he said, bloody hell why didnt you get more, i know loads of people who would have bought them for 200!!! bugger!!
Im really excited now, I sooooooooo want to get them.
LOL @Dionne.......8 of them!! Thanks for sharing with us Wobbles x

Just hope they are honored Hels - Freebie world & bargain world is kind of like you win some you loose some :D

I have my fingers crossed SO tight :lol:

Me too...let us all know when ever you all hear something????? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->