Large play mat

tinyme77

Reaction score
I've got a wooden floor and would like to buy a large mat for my LO to roll safely around on. It doesn't have to be wipe clean but that would be a bonus. I'm thinking of going to a carpet shop and seeing if they'll sell me an offcut but i'm not sure that it will be thick enough. Any ideas?

I have this and it is brilliant as it will be educational too for when he gets older.

https://www.elc.co.uk/toy/abc-foam-mat/

i bought one from ebay, its like a foam looking jigsaw thing come in packets of four but is a very good size and u can get say 16 for a good price. i bought so many that we have loads in the shed . il see if i can find them for you x

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Interlocking...ZViewItemQQptZUK_Flooring?hash=item1e57379d32

dont know if that link will work but i bought mats like this , they are big and very good!! xx

Thank you.

They look good. I spent a while on the internet and found that sainsburys do yoga mats for £8. I'll see which work out best value for the area. The only problem with the ebay one is the postage is as much as a yoga mat!

Thank you.

They look good. I spent a while on the internet and found that sainsburys do yoga mats for £8. I'll see which work out best value for the area. The only problem with the ebay one is the postage is as much as a yoga mat!

There are cheaper ones on there I don't think we payed as much as this I just clicked on the first one that came up so I'm sure if you looked you may find people selling em cheaper. Xxx

I have wooden floors and I bought some foam jigsaw piece's which can be made into a playmat. They are soft and wipe clean. I got mine from asda. You get 9 pieces in a pack (measures approx 1 mtre square approx when layed out) and it cost £4.99. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->