Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

Good morning ladies!

How are we all?

Weezie i hope you're not feeling too uncomfortable with the bloating but if it gets you a BFP it will be worth it! Atleast even though your on a diet you know you're not feeling 'big' because you've been eating alot! its the bodies way!

Hazybaby i think if you were to test tomorrow it will be too early as like you say you're only around 7/8dpo, i'd keep to your original plan of testing around the weekend! or atleast Friday at the earliest!

Well i havent been noticing anything much different today which is a PMA killer :( bbs are still sore but that is more than likely PMS, feel tired but probably because i didn't sleep very well last night (horrible nightmares. eurgh! just what you need when you need to be up early!) and my CM seems to have completely disappeared but i heard that can happen when AF is due. (althought just checking my app on my phone where i write all my 'notes' on, apparently i had increased CM the day before AF arrived last month. hmm) ive decided that if AF still hasnt shown by Saturday im going to test again and then that will be my final answer as i can expect AF to be here by Tuesday 14th at latest. Don't believe this is my month at all anymore though :(

haha just looked at my ticker and if i did O on the date it says i should have done, i'd have been having vivid dreams.. didnt even read that until i had posted to you guys about me having nightmares last night! haha how funny

Thanks Babyrock and HailzLM, I will try to hold off before I test but unfortunately patience isnt one of my better virtues. I think I'm going to just think about one day at a time maybe that might make it easier lol.

HailZM - Lol, just read what you said about your dreams, see maybe it is your month after all. Maybe thats what your dreams are telling you.

Forgot has anyone had any sharp needle like pains poking at one side of the uterus at all, last night whilst I was trying to sleep I had as I said above a sharp needle like pain poking in the right side of my uterus, which I found slightly painful and very strange. Also. Sorry for all the questions.

i hope so Hazybaby but i dont know!

Me and babyrock were saying about these pains a few days ago! Very VERY Sharp stabbing pains! but i think they were a bit higher up for us, around the belly button, but yesterday i had a 'popping' sensation down low on my right side. God all these different things that can happen! driving me mad! haha

Hailz-Well i have noticed that you are experiencing all that your ticker says atleast in the past 4-5 days :) :)....This really must be your month sweets

As for me.....i am 9 dpo and today seems to be a symptomless day..dont know what to make of it??.... :(

fingers crossed for some more PMA!

sometimes i think its worse to not have any symptoms espescially when you have been having them! i hope something comes up for u sweet!

yeaa...hopefully

So are you guys doing anything different in the TWW just in case you might already be preggers???

Me~~I am having a handful of almonds daily which are a rich source of Folic acid...essential for the lil one's neural development which might have already started before we find out....How about u gals??

to be honest i haven't done anything different apart from trying to make sure i eat enough every day! most days ill skip breakfast and get something around 11ish but ive been trying to eat more regularly so i guess you could say im doing that! good idea with the almonds!

Feeling an aching pain on my lower right side now! i wish these pains would either just stop or give me a BFP already! Frustrating!

Well here it goes for me again.....the symptoms are back wid a bang ...sore bb's...almost like a shooting pain in the nips and they have started feeling heavier too...

Guess i was damn busy the whole day to take notice of anything

driving me mad now! don't know about you!

just went VERY lightheaded just from bending over and then sitting up! GAHH!

I think this month is ur BFP babyrock! the symptoms are there! :)

Hello again ladies, I thought I would pop back before I fall asleep. I am so tired I could just spend the day back in bed. If it wasn't for the fact I have to leave in just under a hour and a half to go on the school run, I would already back there lol. Between that and the cramps it's been a quite a long day.

Anyhow how is everyone feeling at the moment? X

tiredness is always a good sign hunni! thats what i experienced when i got my BFP! espescially the week before i tested! FX'D!
What are the cramps feeling like? low down.. sharp.. rhymathic.. ?

im feeling hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyy but havent eaten anything yet so not rocket science! haha. im trying to feel positive on the fact that id be on track if i did O when my ticker says i did, other than when i 'felt' i did early, then my 'symptoms' would be on track and a BFP wouldn't show yet but im having a job keeping it up!

i know what you mean Hailz....all the symptoms are driving me up the wall...GGrrrrrr

Lightheadedness is a good symptom BTW..

And hazybaby-ur tiredness seems to be a good sign.... :)

well for me....just check my CM...and looks like it is very light brown now although still creamy....wondering whether AF is on the way afterall :(

I do hope so, i don't normally feel this tired but with the weather being so cold outside I don't know if it's making me more so. As for the cramps there right in the middle and really ache so much that the pain feels like it's burrowing through to my back as that's just stared to ache now as well.

Ive got to say from what your ticker says and what you've been saying it seems pretty spot on. Stay positive hun I'm sure that the ticker is spot on and it makes sense. As for being hungry you should make sure you go and eat. Our bodies need all the energy they can get from all this hard work and symptom spotting lol. X

Babyrock that sounds good, could be implantation bleeding/spotting. X

Thanks for the assurance Hazybaby!!!!...although i dont want to keep my hopes high...it would be killing if i go thru so many symptoms and AF shows up :(

Try as i may to feel positive..its not easy.....but it is so good to have u girls around for support...it helps majorly :)

Welll....as for u...the cold weather should make u feel cozy....not tired....so i guess its good going for you :)

babyrock stay positive! could be IB! You're too early to get AF aren't you? Or do u spot 3/4 days before? (sorry cant remember and browser wont let me click back on the thread!), are you getting any cramping with it?

so the pains are really bad Hazy? how long until AF is due? (again sorry i cant go back and check myself!) do they feel at all different from 'normal' AF type cramps? ive been getting alot of SHARP pains this month but they could well be BFN so if you're getting aching pains maybe that means BFP! FX'D for you!

AF is not due till the next week-Monday...and there is absolutely NO cramping happening.....lets see what all this leads to....FXed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->