Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

HailzLM my af is due Sunday but the cramps started on the 1st, they have become stronger in the last day or two but in comparison to my usual af cramps their not much different really just that the slightly stronger during the day compared to normal. But definitely f'xed for all of us. X

ooooo fingers crossed it is IB babyrock!! have u noticed any more? or any less? has it gone?

sounds good then that you are having cramping this early Hazy! Really hope this is the month for you ladies :)

Hello Gurlz

How is everyone doing today??...Hope the symptoms are moving toward a BFP for all

Hailz-the brownish CM is still there although it has not increased...can see it only when i wipe...I'll update more about it as the day progresses....I am at 10dpo...normally at this time there is no CM for me at all....it gets watery 3-4 days before AF is due....and 2 days before AF is due i spot so thats a big indication for me that AF is about to arrive...

I have 5 days to go for AF...so lets see the progress in the next few days

Good morning!

Babyrock good news about the CM then! Especially as like you say you have another 5 days until AF is even due so this is sounding really promising! Any cramping or twinges lately?

Hazybaby how are you doing today? Any more cramping?

Well im really feeling this isn't my month today, PMA is floating quickly out the window! I feel sick today but probably bcuz yet again i havent eaten anything yet! Must get out of this habit for my own sake! Not really noticing much, CM seems to have disappeared which usually means AF isn't far away, and my bbs seem more tender today, last night they felt like they were pulsing with pain! usually just tender to touch around AF time but could be changing! Stomach feels very tender today aswel, like when you've been throwing up over and over or had the hiccups for a long time and it makes your tummy sore + a headache thrown in the mix But other than that everything is normal! haha

Hailz-your symptoms are getting stronger by the day...i read somewhere that for many ladies the pregnancy symptoms match strongly wid the AF ones....so the chances look good for yaa...dont give up yet girl

As for me, well i had brown spotting 2-3 times today....only when i wiped....so i guess now i got to wait for AF to show up.....this is very weird for me.....not sure whether it can be called as IB...can someone please tell me how long should IB last for??

Other than that...the twinges are still there....but no cramping...usually the spotting before AF is bundled with painful cramps for me...so i am royally confused at this point of time.....

guess its a matter of time before i find out....wait and watch game begins for me

i hope so hun! ive just spent the last couple of hours reading a longgggg thread on the 2WW from some other ladies and soooo many of them have got their BFP now! Makes me insanely jealous!! why can't we have ours!!

Aw hun keep positive! IB can last from 3-5 days! (5 days maximum) and as long as it doesnt go bright red you're still in the game! I really hope AF doesn't show early for you :( Mine did last cycle, turned up a full week early! and she was really REALLY strange, started brown and was like that for maybe 48hours or so, then i had a red show with cramping, then that completely stopped and went back to brown and then went back to red again! i think the whole thing lasted about 4 days! was awful, didnt know WHAT was going on! And im not meaning to point this out to make you think your NOT Pg, but i just meant to point out that weird cycles are common and it shouldnt put u off continuing to TTC!

I'm not feeling too great right now, just don't feel 'well', headachy, tired, sore tummy, feeling sick and worn out .. hopefully ill start to feel better after my lunchbreak! only 15 mins to go phew

Even i read the threads of December BFP's....just hope we can add our names to the list too...

As of now, the quantity of brown spotting has decreased for me....so i am really praying hard that it stops and turns out to be IB....will keep u posted...if it stops then i am planning to test on Saturday 11th december....

Thanks for pointing out ur symptoms from last cycle....i'll keep a track to see how its going for me too....

Praying hard for us to get our BFP's this cycle.....

Afternoon ladies

Babyrock, your symptoms sound really positive. Hopefully af will stay away for all of us. As Hailz said keep positive. I have my f'xed for you and for Hailz.

Hailz sorry to hear your not feeling well hun but i must say looking at what you've said it sounds like it all could be very positive signs. Hope you feel better soon.

Must say though, my pma is not much better at the mo. My cramps are no better but no worse. my cm dryed up the day before yesterday but I keep feeling as if im wet, sorry tmi. Today i feel really tired again, actually exhausted, i just want to sleep but im too awake to sleep and i feel icky but i can't really point out why, i had noodles for lunch and as soon as i ate them i just wished i hadn't.

babyrock that's really good news that the brown CM seems to have stopped! Lets just really hope it doesn't come back now because it would be so amazing for you to have IB!! How are you feeling other than that?

Thanku Hazybaby i really hope so! So you've still got the cramping at the minute? it could be a good sign! i really hope it is! as for the CM drying up, it's so hard to know when you 'should' expect to have a lot, ive heard it's before Oday, and then when it is meant to 'clear up' around the time AF is due but ive heard so many women saying the opposite of both of those and STILL got a BFP! its bloody annoying not being able to have any certainty on ANYTHING!! I think it's a GOOD thing though that you are not getting any spotting with your cramping, as i think its a good thing that babyrock isn't getting any cramping with her spotting!

I'm with you on the tiredness! I am absolutely exhausted today! Already planning on getting straight into bed when i get home from work for a little nap as OH is working away today so he won't be back til late so i have an excuse to get straight in and snuggle down :) cannot wait!!

I hear you on the whole going back to bed Hailz, right now i am on the sofa with my blanket over me :) , my sister is having my little girl for the night so just me and my oh.

I still have my cramping, although thats eased up at the moment but normally i have no cm at all after my Oday till my af that's why i think i've found it so confusing this cycle.

Hailz I was just re-reading yesterdays posts and i was reminded about what you said about your dreams. Last night i had a really vivid dream. It was very bizarre considering but i even remember the small details which is also very strange in itself. I wonder if vivid dreams are infectious lol. x

how lucky are you! (apart from experiencing the cramping at the same time obviously lol!) i wish i was on my sofa! i may even go so far as to get my hot water bottle and kittycat in with me! god i am sooooooo looking forward to it!

good news for the cramping to have eased up! still not getting any spotting no? this is a GOOD sign!! have you had any more sharp pains?

vivid dreams aswel eh! must be something in our brains being triggered! (fingers crossed anyway! lol) it would be sooooo great if you, me and babyrock got our BFP's this cycle! We'll be partying on down to xmas then!! :) :)

My tiredness has got worseeeeeeeee, feel like im going to fall asleep at my desk! and its such EFFORT going up and down the stairs! my back has really started hurting aswel but i dont think its the 'back ache' my ticker is describing for 7dpo because it's more right smack bang in the middle of my back and near my shoulders, think the tiredness and trying to sit up straight whilst at my computer are to blame for that!

God come on working day just be over already!!!

Hailz, i just noticed that our cycles are scarily similer. My cycle is 27/28 days and according to my period tracker i should of O'd on the 1st December, although i am pretty sure i o'd on the 30th November due to my ewcm and the fact my libido goes through the roof for a day or 2 during that part of my cycle, sorry again tmi. My af is due on the 12th and im on cycle day 23 at the moment. x

Hi chickies!

Just checking in on you all, and you guys seem to be getting a lot of great symptoms!

Babyrock, Keeping my fingers crossed that was IB bleeding, sure sounds like it could be. :)

Haliz, you weren't this tired last cycle, I don't think, were you? I hear that is a fantastic sign!

As for me, I am on CD 15, and have not gotten a pos opk yet, although yesterday's line came pretty close. Hubby and I have successfully BD'd every other day so far since CD 8. I just want to O already, so I can finally start the TWW!

I'm so looking forward to some BFPs on this thread, girlies! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

never tmi hunni! ur right they are so similar! So that would put you at about 9dpo wouldn't it? maybe i'll be getting some pretty strong cramping in a couple of days then! How weird will it be if i do?!! hah!

GO AWAY AFFFF!! YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Hi JJ! Wondered when we would see you again! vv glad we have! :) :)

NICE work on the BDing every other day! keep it up and you will HAVE to have caught the egg this cycle! still going all out with everything you're trying??

I hope you get your pos.opk soon! Come on O'day hurry up for JJ!!

Haha thanks Hailz. Yep, I'm still taking Robitussin a couple times a day, using opks and BDing every other day. Come on O! :)

Have you resisted the urge to test again?

everything sounds so exciting! lots of good symptoms on this thread...love hearing the updates!

with PMS, does anyone have cramps starting like AF is coming any second then stop? i had them like crazy two days ago and a little bit yesterday but nothing today. a bit of a backache, but AF was due today and nothing. no spotting or anything. BUT my bbs aren't as sore and i did take B6 to lengthen my LP this cycle so it could be getting longer . any thoughts?

Woke up with a blocked nose this morning and a rocker of a headache. Thank goodness both have disappeared in time for work.
So tired I could be dead right now and not know it.
Achy boobs, mild backache, seriously bloated.

All are probably not symptoms as each can be explained but hey why not jot them down. :)

Hope you ladies are all well and fending off the :witch:

Just to add:

One weird thing that's been different from my normal cycle is that I haven't had the jelly-like (ew) cm that I usually get to signify that all ovulation is all finished yet...

Hello girls

How is everyone doin today???

I am feeling that AF is on the way...since the brown spotting has now increased

Hailz--The spotting is same as you had faced last month...so i guess AF would start any moment now

Guess i am out this month :( :(

Wierd to have AF starting so early for me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->