Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

Hazybaby and Zoe...lemme know ur test dates so i can update the list :)

Good morning ladies!!

Sorry been a bit quiet, didn't manage to get on over the weekend!

How is everyone feeling??

WELCOME TO THE NEW LADIES!!! :) :) :)

Congratulations Blueeyedgirl!! Tell me your BFP symptoms please! (cant find them in the thread!)

So over the weekend i've had watery CM again and throughout the day yesterday and saturday i had yet MORE painful twinges, especially on my right side which im thinking is the side i O'd on this month! Fingers crossed it means something good! i THINK i may have found my cervix over the weekend! Felt high, soft & closed but i don't know what that means! I'm due anytime from the 8th til the 14th so could still be another week or so for me until i find out! AGONISING!! Bbs feel bigger and tender today but that could just mean AF is on her way, they usually get sore the week before she's due so that would be about now i think!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Hailz....good to have you back after the weekend

your symptoms are looking very positive to me...
I too am having a lot of CM since O-day..usually i am very dry till about AF is due...The CM is not very watery types but more like creamish white and its there everytime i wipe...

And i have started having PAINFUL bb's which is very unlike any other cycle since the last 3 days....they are sooo sore that when DH tried to cuddle the other day, i had to push him away...

well i hope both of us get our BFP and then we can say 'well i had watery CM that led to my BFP' .. 'well i had creamy CM that led to my BFP' .. 'every women is different!' haha! So you don't usually get painful BBs, even when AF is due? that sounds like a GREAT sign then!! Let's hope it works out the way it should! :)

I agree with you!!!...The symptoms do vary a lot :)..

I am due for AF on December 13th....Since you are also due between 8-14th...lets make a pact and try to test on one day....You decide the day...it would be fun (IF we get BFP's that is)....what say???

ok deal! So you must be.. what.. 7dpo? So this could be difficult as if we make it too early to fit in with my cycle it might be too early for yours to show but if we do it too late in your cycle AF could have already arrived for me!! Gah what shall we do?!

Are u planning to test tommorow 8th December..thats what u had said earlier i remember??

otherwise How about Saturday 11th December..i get spotting 3 days prior to AF..if i dont thn i can take a chance that day....

Tomorrow's the 7th here hun!

ok Saturday the 11th it is! :) i SHOULD be around 16dpo then .. oh godddd that sounds a LONG time! i don't know whether i will last that long! arhhhhh!!

OOPS...sorry...i got the date all mixed up...its 7th tommorow :)

I am getting a really positive vibe for us this time...somehow i feel this is the month :) :)...hope someone UP there is listening

haha i was thinking 'surely Aussie isn't a complete day ahead of us?' was really messing with my geography head! (which to be honest isn't all that hard! haha)

i really hope so! I'm hoping my little angel is sending me another playmate instead who will stick around this time :)

it will happen....just keep the faith :)

Gosh..this last week of TWW is seriously agonizing....

Hey....just remembered..Do you still have the "Queasy at 11 feeling"...if yes..its sure a very good thing

And one more thing...i had said this earlier too....i am getting these huge Burrrrpping stuff goin on daily....its so loud that its embarrising now...i get it even on a empty stomach....very very weird and embarrasing...esp if i am out somewhere....

i know! it seems to be taking forever! I'm trying to keep busy but it's so hard to not let your mind wander!

I noticed the queasy feeling as soon as i woke up this morning and then it went away and then came back at around 10:30 this morn, so ive still got it, just seems to be at different times now! If i get a BFN this cycle im not sure how im going to keep my PMA up to get trying again! might go back on the NTNP train .. not completely sure, just all this waiting and analysing is wearing me out!

Good news about the burping! (haha!) it's a good sign! i had that with my first BFP! .. argh im beginning to lose my PMA already! Apart from the sore bbs (AF i think!) and the twinges with the odd queasiness is all the symptoms im having! getting me down! makes me think 'do i really want to waste money on a hpt if im just going to get BFN' owwwww :(

Ohhh sweety....dont lose hope so early...
You do have positive symptoms..and there is still time to get the result...

There have been cycles for me where i had so many symptoms and they have lead to BFN..so you can never be too sure with the symptoms....and u forgot to mention the CM...which is also a good sign

ow i know i know, i should keep my PMA up but its so hard when you have down days you know! BUT ive just felt more twinges on my right side as i am writing this :) so MAYBE!!!

i just really dont want to give up but im beginning to lose it!

I know what you mean dear....although i am trying to keep a positive outlook..there is a big fear at the back of my mind of having to go thru all the TWW again...

The twinges are there for me too....keep getting more painful as the days pass by..totally ouch types...which i can't ignore :)

those pains are the same as mine! have got worse since this AM, and really are 'Ouch' ones! especially when i stand up again! arghhhh trying to hold off from testing!!

PAINFULLLL right now! and i just had a sensation like something 'popping' in my ovary.. no joke. NEVER felt that before!

Whitglass- I'll try not to test early but is so difficult especially as I've never been very patient when it comes to waiting for things I really want.

Babyrock- I'm thinking of either testing on the 8th or if I can hold out the 12th.

I'm feeling quite positive today but was wondering without giving to much detail if anyone is or had copius amounts of creamy White/yellow cm at all and is that a good sign? I'm about 5/6dpo and this is not normal to my cycle.

Hazybaby! welcome! (didnt get the chance to say it personally over the weekend!)

Sounds good about ur CM! I had a yellowish tinge around 4/5dpo so whether its a good sign i cant tell you but i can say that ive had it aswel! Noticing anything else?

Keep with the PMA gurl!

Added u to the list Hazybaby...

I too am having the sam symptom of CM which i have never had throughout my cycles ever....FXed its a big sign for all of us

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

wanabe mum:Got her :bfp: :happydance::happydance:
Blueyedgirl : Testing 5th December -Got her :bfp: :happydance::happydance:
Sparkles: Testing 11th December
Hailz: Testing 8/9th or 12th December
Me: Testing 16th December (or latest by 12th)
Weezie6: Testing on December 17th
JJbaby: Not sure CD8
Annabella:Not Sure
Whitglass:9/10th December
Croydongirl:11th December
Hazybaby: 8th December
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts