Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

those pains are the same as mine! have got worse since this AM, and really are 'Ouch' ones! especially when i stand up again! arghhhh trying to hold off from testing!!

PAINFULLLL right now! and i just had a sensation like something 'popping' in my ovary.. no joke. NEVER felt that before!

Wow Hailz...the "Popping" thing shows that u are paying real close attention to ur body...:thumbup:

Hold on to the testing...its too early girly :)

it was NOT a nice feeling! very strange! ergh just remembering it now is making me shiver! haha.

im trying! i shall try harder!

HailzLM- Hello there, maybe it's good sign then. Ive been having mild cramping but it's not as bad as what I expected it to be. When I fell pregnant with my daughter it was the only sign I really had and it was like full on af cramps but they lasted 2 weeks right until I found I was 4/5weeks. This time I've actually been tracking my cycle.

Babyrock- thanks for adding me to the list, looking at how many of us are testing this week and next, so many although that shouldn't surprise me lol. It's just I'm the only one out of my group of friends.

the cramping sounds good! lets hope (for a BFP and not ANYTHING ELSE!) they get worse! im not sure whether it makes things easier or harder tracking our cycles! easier because we know WHEN we should O but harder as it makes the symptom spotting more obsessive!

I have a cheapy i may run home and pee on on my lunch!

Hazybaby-so what other signs do u have this time....i am assuming u are 6dpo....

Hailz...just checked ur ticker and it shows that increased CM is a good sign at 5dpo and that is something we all have experienced.... :) :)

Hailz....come on girl...i told u its too early....I dont mind you testing and all...its just that i am concerned that u might get more dissappointed if u see what you dont wanna see in the result....Although i am prayin it show u the :bfp: if u can't just wait

I agree totally, last time it was a case of one month i wasn't pregnant the next month i was and that was the end of that but this time I feel myself turning into a nervous wreck as each cycle passes lol. Im going to do my best to leave it till at least Wednesday but I know I probably won't manage to wait till the 12th which is when af is supposed to rear her ugly head.

my ticker is wrong sweetheart! Im 10dpo now! O'd on Friday 26th Nov didnt i! So a BFP may well show up :O :O :O

infact im actually 11dpo!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i know....i know.....i was just noticing the symptoms mentioned...and we all have had it at sometime during our DPO :)

Go ahead and test......it will give u some peace of mind...cause i am sure it would be a:bfp:

Cramping and creamy cm are the only 2 signs I've had babyrock or at least so far but I didn't get much my first time either. With my daughter I didn't get no morning sickness, sore breasts, tiredness. I think I peed more than usual but that was it and I didn't really have any cm last time either.

BFN ladies :( Why did i do it eh?! Just HAD to do it! Was sick of wondering!

So guess that's me out for 2010 now :'(

I know it could still be early but at 11dpo, if a BFP isn't showing by now i very much doubt it will at all! I think i'm going back on the NTNP train now.. this disappointment every month is just too hard :(

Lots and LOTS of luck being thrown your way though ladies!

Hi ladies! I'm late to the party as always. :)

Hailz - I'm sorry about your BFN, but you're not out of the game yet. Isn't your AF not due for a few more days? I've read tons of stories where women get BFNs until after their AF is due, so don't count yourself out completely. Hang in there hunny!

CONGRATS to blueeyedgirl! :happydance: I would also like to see a list of your symptoms! Have you told anyone yet? Keep us updated please!

Well I am on CD 13 today, and so far, hubby and I have BD'd on CD 8, 10, and 12. I'm going to keep going with every other day until I get that positive opk. I'm hoping that soy I took earlier will make me O sooner. I guess we'll see!

oh yeah, and WELCOME to all the new lovely young ladies that have been added to this thread over the weekend.
:dust::dust:

hi JJ! Did you have a nice weekend?

Thankyou for your kind words, i know i could still be in with a chance but have to be realisitic now sadly! its too hard doing this every month :(

Good work on the BD'ing! Keep it going! (or him i should say ay hha!) when are you hoping/expecting to O if you're going to be early?

I'm hoping to O on Wednesday-ish. I want a BFP before Xmas! We'll see if that happens though - I'm hopeful, but it's so hard to keep getting your hopes dashed each month.

I know how you feel, and it's probably better to at least prepare yourself if you don't get your BFP. I'm still holding out hope for you though. It's still VERY early after all. Are there things you think you would do differently next month if you DON'T get a BFP this time around?

morning ladies! Hailz, 11 dpo is still early, my friend recently tested 11, 12, all the way until 15 dpo with negatives. got her + at 17. you're still in!

so last night when i spit after brushing my teeth there was blood in the sink...and that has NEVER happened to me. sometimes if i don't floss for a few days but never from brushing. thing is, every symptom i am getting i google it to find that it's also a very common PMS symptoms. UGHHHH why do they have to be so similar!!!!!

i have been taking 50mg of B6 to increase my LP, so all these symptoms could be the extra progesterone--the higher temps, sore nips, bleeding gums, veins everywhere, cramps etc.

so as of now, expect my BFN announcement later this week. i am not feeling good about it! :(

good luck to all of you!

Hailz dearie-I had told you not to test so early :( :(....and there is NO ways u are out this time...since anyways internet cheapies are not that efficient in detecting HCG so early (10-11dpo).....dont give up yet....there is nothin lost till the AF arrives.....so YOU ARE STILL IN THE GAME...it was VERY VERY VERY early for u to test...

so hang on there hun!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies

Feeling bloody bloated second to none today, but that's pretty much normal for me. Rather irritating though because when your dieting the last thing you want to feel like is the marshmellow man. Grr
BDing was also pretty damn uncomfortable last night, things just feel low and tender. tmi sorry.

Hailz it's not over until the fat lady sings.

Hang in there ladies.

Morning ladies, just thought I would ask for some opinions. As I was lying in bed last night a thought occured to me that I'm actually now not sure when to test, my af is due on the 12th based on my 27/28 day cycle but by my reckoning I O'd on the 30/11 which if I'm right would make me 7dpo today but if I use frer to test I can test 4 days before af shows which as I said a moment ago is on the 12th. I've worked that day out to be the 8th but surely that wouldn't be right as I would only be 8dpo and that's got to be far to early. Help I think I finally lost the plot lol.

HailzLM - it's early days, so your definitely not out of the running, a friend of mine was 3 months before she got a bfp.

Here's sending everyone babydust! X

Hazybaby-The day you ov should be counted as 0dpo...so as per that you are only 7dpo today

You can never really pinpoint when you have ov'ed...Even if you consider the date as 30th, it would take sometime for the results to show up on the test...i suggest you wait till 12th as anyways u would be due by then and it would be 12dpo for yaa...

I know how hard it is to wait....but i feel it is better the wait than get disappointed by a false negative....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->