Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

AF is due 17th.

When are you guys planning on testing?

not so long after us then weezie! im going to try and hold off until AF is officially late so that will be the 15th (due on 14th) but i reckon ill end up caving when im about 12/13dpo so that will be around 12/13th!

I would be testing on the 16th....AF is due around 13th December....but since i had a 32 day cycle before...i want to hold on till then atleast...
I have been having some incredible burping experiences since yesterday :blush::blush::blush:

that sounds like a good plan babyrock! do you think you will hold out? thats the thing with your cycles changing length every month, you can never be completely certain of when your going to come on! longest cycle i've had lately is about 29 days, shortest was last month with a 25, average of 27 so im hoping my body is on track this month! but i could well get AF earlier as i O'd earlier than expected! Come to think about it.. i could get her as early as the 10th! Maybe i might wait until the 8th/9th Dec to test.. hmmmm decisions decisions!

My cycles are also bang on time always....29days..but during TTC..they got to CD32...that was one time i was so excited....but used to keep getting BFN...and finally AF arrived 4 days late..so thats the reason i have decided to hold on.....

Lets see how the symptoms keep on.....if they go stronger then maybe i would be tempted to test on 13th :)

fingers crossssed! along with toes and eyes for good measure!

Right Ov is definitey occuring, my left ovary is dancing her high heeled dance with a vengeance. Hopefully the swimmers are enroute from this morning ;)

xx FX for everyone's BP's xx

Weezie6..i just imagined what you wrote about the dance and the swimmers enroute....ROFL....

FX'ed they keep their date and the eggy-sperm meeting happens for yaa :) :)

I hope they have brought her gifts else she may not be very receptive to their date ;) I at least like to be bought dinner. :)

Hi ladies well I'm currently in the tww of cycle 2 after coming of bcp in oct. Not feeling to hopeful as I have been on the pill since my 16 month old was born. Well here's to hoping it would be a lovely Xmas pressie. Af is due 11 dec :coffee:

Hi Sparkle! Not long until AF for you! Noticing any symptoms? When do you plan on testing or will you wait until AF is late?

Just a bit sicky and bloated but I do tend to feel like this the week before af anyway. I would like to say wait till af is due but I get a bit obsessed with poas but just get down when I see a bfn so will try to hold on. What about you

no need to feel anything definite though is there as loadssss of women find out their pregnant without realising beforehand! (myself included!). completely understand when you say you get down seeing a BFN, i dont think no matter how much u syhc yourself up to see it that you can ever really say you're not disappointed you know?

Well this is my 2nd official cycle of trying but since my MC in July this year we've been NTNP but feel i missed my O day last month but im pretty damn certain i hit the nail on the head this time! fingers crossed for us all!

So sorry about your mc :hugs: I was the same with my first af was nearly 2 week late before I tested. Yay hope u caught ur egg this month fingers crossed for you :flower:

Hey ladies!

I'm in my TWW, AF due Mon/Tues...was going to wait till Tues to test but think I won't be able to make it passed Sunday. :blush:

I think you got a good chance of a positive on Sunday but if not try again on tues :happydance:

fingers crossed for us all!

Hi blueeyegirl! another to add to the madness! Test on Sunday! would love to hear of another BFP on this thread! Got any good symptoms?

Good morning ladies!!

Welcome to 6weezie6, Sparkle, and Blueeyed girl! More BFPs to add to the thread ;)

Hailz - According to Fertility Friend, I THINK I'm supposed to ovulate on Wednesday. Last month I O'd on CD 17 though, but since I'm taking soy this cycle, I'm hoping it will be earlier. I'm super excited to hear about your pains, because hopefully they are pg pains! This HAS to be your month, girl!

Babyrock - The same exact thing happened to me last month. I normally have 29 day cycles, and I had about a 33 day cycle last month. AF was late, I was symptom spotting like crazy, I was super excited and just "feeling pregnant", but kept getting BFNs. It was so frustrating! Finally AF came, and now here I am :)

I'm not gonna lie - I am going all out this month. I'm using opks, temping, just finished soy, and I read somewhere that Robitussin helps with CM, so I'm going to do that too. I'm also going by the Sperm Meets Egg Plan - BD on CD 8, then every other day until you get a positive opk, and then you BD that night, and for the next 2 nights, then skip a night, and then one last time for good measure. I'm obsessed, and hubby doesn't have a clue! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->