Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

Ive had quite bad cramping tonight ladies and all my clothes feel super tight! I give up on symptom spotting if this cycle is not my month!

Wow jj! Sounds like some really good planning!! Almost seems impossible ALL that wont work! Its got to! Which cycle date are you now?

bloated is a great sign Hailz, and so is cramping! When are you due for AF? i swore last month i was preggers and symptom spotted like crazy and said i wouldn't this month...woops! although there is far less to spot this month :)

Hi girls! I'd like to be added. I'm about 7-8 dpo, hoping to make it until Monday to test but highly doubtful. :witch: due on the 8th I think. I've been TTC #2 for 6 months now. Last month I started EPO, Preseed and Mucinex for the first time to no avail. This month just EPO since it seemed to work for the cm pretty good. I've used OPKs almost the whole time and am just really ready for a BFP for Christmas!

Wow...looks like this thread is growing fast :)

Hoping to see many BFP before Christmas :) :)

JJBaby:-you seem to have left nothing to chance this time...and i hope that all this efforts lead to a positive for yaa

Hailz:- you have got some good symptoms coming ur way...dont worry...this is GONNA be your month tooo...

whitglass:-i hope you are feeling much better today :)....

Weezie6:-hows the BDing going on??... ;)

blueyedgirl:-Fxed for your BFP over the weekend.....make this thread lucky :)....will be waiting to hear an update from you soon :)

Sparkles and Annabella:-Welcome to the gang :) :)

Since the thread is growing so much...i thought of making a list just to know when we all are going to test for our :bfp:

So here goes: (Correct me if i am wrong)

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Blueyedgirl : Testing 5th December
Sparkles: Testing 11th December
Hailz: Testing 8/9th or 12th December
Me: Testing 16th December (or latest by 12th)
Weezie6: Testing on December 17th
JJbaby: Not sure CD8
Annabella:Not Sure
Whitglass:9/10th December
:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

babyrock good idea with the list! very organized of you :)

i think i will be testing the 9th or the 10th if AF or spotting before AF hasn't come yet, so count me in for that!

i am feeling loads better, thank you! just needed some deep sleep, fluids, and the good old neti pot. :)

Added your date whitglass......

Hope you get some well deserved rest and relaxation over the weekend :)

fingers crossed for us all!

Hi blueeyegirl! another to add to the madness! Test on Sunday! would love to hear of another BFP on this thread! Got any good symptoms?

I'm sooo tempted to test tonight with my FRER...trying to drink slowly and not wee for the next three hours so it'll be concentrated enough.

To be honest, I had SO many "symptoms" last cycle and AF arrived as usual so I've tried to not let my body trick me again this month. I have, however, had spotting and cramping which was around the time I'd expect implantation so I'm hoping it was and that beanie will stick.

keep us updated blueeyedgirl!

ok, sxs for me haven't changed much, dull ache above the pelvis and concentrated on the right side- kind of like throbbing or O pain. And i am feeling better thank goodness but still blowing my nose constantly and coughing!

here's an interesting thing - before AF, like a few days before I get blue veins in my chest and bbs... i am only 7 dpo and my veins everywhere are super pronounced- all up my wrist and arm, across my chest, around and under my nips and down to my belly. i look kinda crazy, actually. what do you guys think? my normal AF symptom just early and exaggerated?

:happydance:Congrats blue-eyed girl yay happy 9 month to u :baby:Don't think it's my month just feeling a bit crampy but I did last month and was sure I was preg I try not to symptom spot but it's soo hard :blush:

Hi there everyone, as you can guess I'm on my 2ww and it's driving me crazy. This is my 3rd month of trying but my 1st month back to my normal cycle after coming of the mini pill. Today is cd21/28 and I should of ovulated on the 1/12 although I think I O'd on the 30/11. I really want to test but know this is pointless. I haven't been able to talk about this to my oh as I think he may just change his mind about trying again, he didn't cope so well when we had our daughter and all things pregnant scares the life out of him, lol. So here I am hoping that by sharing with all of you, that maybe this 2ww won't be so bad this time. Thanks for listening to my madness. Babydust to all. X

congrats blueyed girl!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
can we get a detailed list of symptoms pleeaaase???

don't test yet hazybaby! since you're not sure when you O'd you would most likely be testing to early anyway. next time try opks they are another pain but helpful!

Ladies, I would like to join you in waiting. I am waiting to test on the 11th (ish) FF has moved my O date so perhaps I should be testing later but that's not going to happen. I have no will power!

Congrats blueeyedgirl! So exciting!

hey im back again i tend not to come on here once af shows i come back on in the 2ww and i hate it i wish there was a sign to say you r or not.
well im glad i remember last time when i was in tww i had watery cm and this time not much so im hoping but i know ill get myself all happy and excited and fall on my ass once i find a BFN :( my fiance keep saying zoe stop it coz he knows what im like we started talking about baby names and stuff for time to go by but im hoping in a way i am but i cant help feeling its not going to happen i dont feel ANY symptoms at all the old pain that i belive is O. but grrr why cant it be easyer lol

hey...Congrats blueeyedgirl...this is such great news...
We have 2 BFP's in this thread so far...I declare this thread as lucky :) :)

Updating the list.....

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

wanabe mum:Got her :bfp: :happydance::happydance:
Blueyedgirl : Testing 5th December -Got her :bfp: :happydance::happydance:
Sparkles: Testing 11th December
Hailz: Testing 8/9th or 12th December
Me: Testing 16th December (or latest by 12th)
Weezie6: Testing on December 17th
JJbaby: Not sure CD8
Annabella:Not Sure
Whitglass:9/10th December
Croydongirl:11th December

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics