• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

YAY!!! I am so glad she finally showed!!! She is leaving me, she should be gone by tonight, fingers crossed!!! I am ready to start :sex: hahahaha

Me too! I am so ready to poas. I might tonight just because I can. :lol:

hahaha sockritease, thats funny. i got to get some. I havent had any in a while :)

what CD is everyone on?. and are any of you getting monitored while on clomid? i have to go in for an ultrasound on CD3 and then CD10 till i ovulate i have to go in for blood work and transvaginal scan.

and went to walmart to look for some soft cups, and they didnt have any. and when i asked they all looked at me like i was crazy then got together and laughed when i walked away! :growlmad: made me mad! lol

aww that sucks! that would make me mad too!! I am on CD6 & not on Clomid. they have to check out my thyroid before they can put me on it

Yay ourfate! So glad she came for you!!! I am cd5 and being monitered, have to go cd 10 for a scan then bloods on cd21 fx I ovulate this time :) fx we all do and catch the eggie x

i hope we do all catch our eggie!!!!! i cant wait till the time i see my :bfp: i think i will be in shock! and wont be able to believe it!!! AHH so excited just thinking about it!

The brand name of the softcups is Insteads and they're by the other :af: utensils. Walmart always has them :lol: CD6 here, and I kinda poas already :wacko: Nothing better to do.

I would be in so much shock myself!! I just keep dreaming about it and I know I'd be in tears for the longest time. :dust:

yeah i tried looking in that section, but didnt see them, i will try another store, but maybe canada doesnt carry them? maybe i will make a tread asking lol

sorry to be late but af was started by provera 3 10mg pills a day. i am know on cd 9 and she is still here i cant wait for her to go away. so i can get ready for next cycle so i can start my clomid

what CD is everyone on?. and are any of you getting monitored while on clomid? i have to go in for an ultrasound on CD3 and then CD10 till i ovulate i have to go in for blood work and transvaginal scan.

and went to walmart to look for some soft cups, and they didnt have any. and when i asked they all looked at me like i was crazy then got together and laughed when i walked away! :growlmad: made me mad! lol

I'm on cd 5. And I'm also getting monitored.. I got an ultrasound done already on cd 3 and I'm getting another done on cd 13 to see how my follicles are growing.

I'm on cd 5 and the witch is already gone for me! Yay! Just in time for my hubby to get home tomorrow! He's been gone for two weeks!

I'm on cd 5 and the witch is already gone for me! Yay! Just in time for my hubby to get home tomorrow! He's been gone for two weeks!
thats great!! it worked out perfectly for you! :thumbup:

sorry to be late but af was started by provera 3 10mg pills a day. i am know on cd 9 and she is still here i cant wait for her to go away. so i can get ready for next cycle so i can start my clomid

CD9 and the :witch: is still there. You have to help her pack her things and give her the boot for nine months.

Good luck :dust:

im with you sockritease she'll still here too :shrug: starting to wondering if she's ever going to leave... i started my clomid today hopefully she'll be gone before next wednesday. ready to get this show on the road..

i'm on CD6, well CD7 cause it's 2:24am lol really hoping that :witch: is just staying this long cause she wont see me for 9 months :wohoo:

Congrats Ourfate! I know you are happy to see her finally...

Hey Sockritease~ i know we should change to a new thread.. but it feels kind of wrong lol cause this one has shared all of our starts for this cycle journey :hugs: :friends: I would hate to not pull this one up :cry:

Hi there lulu - is that what time it is there! Get to bed! Lol I am just getting up - it is 07:50 ...... And I could do with another hour in bed! Nite nite speak to you later ( or tomorrow for you!) x

I agree with Lulu, I LOVE this tread. I find I hardly look at any others now!! I tell my DH about all you ladies all the time. <3

On cd6 here..! My hubby came home this morning from being deployed! Yay! Just in time for my first clomid cycle.

yeah that is what time it was lol

i'm on CD7 and the :witch: is still here ugh! i think she's slowly packing up not sure... on day two of clomid only three more days then it's baby dancing.. :wohoo: :rofl: When is a usual time to start testing after taking clomid.. I'm figuring around the 19th/20th?? what do ya'll think? (trying to plan out everything)

Hey ladies!! hows everyones weekend so far!?? mine is good, having a date night tonight!!! yay! going to dinnner and a movie!.
so we all know whats CD we are all on and what we are taking medication wise but we dont really know much about each other!!! i would like to know! :flower:

so i will start!

My name is Christie, im 24 and my DH is 36, we were married on November 13,2010 and have been TTC since October 2010.
DH has 2 sons already, 14 and 9, the 14 year old lives with us full time,
i have 2 fur babies of my own!! Miffy is my 3 year old Chihuahua and Harley is a 1 year old mix.
you already know i work as a Dental Assistant. and i love in Ontario Canada!
hmm i dont think there is much more i can think of right now! what about you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->