• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

i dont think it would make a difference. i had to take a blood test before i went on, to check to make sure i wasn't pregnant, so i think as long as you protect yourself so you dont have that chance it shouldnt be a problem!

well ladies, the :witch: is leaving me. she is almost completely gone!! I am sending her to you, ourfate!!!

to sara~ it wont hurt to start it a week later.. it will just put your cycle starting a week later.. but if your still questioning, i would just run it by your doctor.. and tell them why..

ourfate~ i wish i could say :witch: is about to leave but i think she's setting up camp :( but i'll definitely tell her that there is somewhere else she needs to be and give her your bnb screen name lol i hope the hot bath and laying down works for you i know it did for me...

ourfate I hope she hurries up and gets to you, I am cd3 today (2nd day of clomid) and no side effects as of yet, hoping its still working though!

hope she comes quickly too, how is everyone night going. over here its a big storm coming, tornado warnings, its just starting to rain now, went to the mall, did my usual baby rounds ( i always go to the stores and look at everything every time i go to a mall) :haha:

My nights been good sitting on the couch! Texting my husband .. he's in Alaska at the moment and I'm in North Dakota. And I'm looking up movies on netflix..

I'm good, just wishing :witch: away and hoping she will go to ourfate because I've had enough. I must've made it too comfortable for her to leave and I don't think I like long visitors :lol: One way or the other, we're going to get her to ya. :)

it's ok sockritease ~ she's setting up camp here too :( but the good note i start my clomid tomorrow yay!!! :wohoo: cant want! My Hubs is a owner operator and he told his dispatcher that he has to be home next week and weekend they asked why and he said to babydance :rofl: i thought i was going to fall in the floor lol

:haha: That's hilarious. And I know how strange that must've been because I was a truck driver myself. (I've done way too much in my lifetime that's for sure, but great experiences) ;)

Good news is :witch: is making her way out and I'm happy to be sending her to those who need her, steering her away from the tww ladies.

It's Friday Eve!!! :wohoo:

he's a comedian lol i asked him what they said and he told me that they are routing him home wednesday, thursday, he's off friday through monday and they are routing him home tuesday lol i told him we only needed to babydance every other day wednesday thur sunday lol he said he's taking no chances :rofl:

ok im jealous sockritease :rofl: she wont leave me :'( i keep telling her to go to ourfate... ugh! maybe she's just wanted to spend the extra time cause she knows she wont see me for 9 months lol

LuLu, yes I like that thought, she's making up now for the time she's going to miss. :) And that's awesome that he's gonna get to come home on the right days, that's not easy to do with that occupation, easier as a owner opp though.

Ourfate, any luck today? :witch: :dust:

yeah that's the good thing about being an owner operator...

ourfate~~ inquiring minds are wondering was there any luck??

I'm suppose to take my clomid tomorrow on cd 5.. And everyone is telling me to take it at night.. But I won't be able to take it at night ! I'm too excited to start taking it.. :haha: So, would I be able to take it at 12am? Just VERY early in my cd 5.

12am still counts as the next day I'm thinking, so I say go for it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->