• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

I know me too!! I don't want to wait anymore!!!!

sorry ourfate... I hope she gets there soon. She is bound to turn up :)

aarrgh I hope she shows up real soon ourfate! how many days since your last provera?

That blows. She's gonna get to you soon. She sure better stay away when none of us want her.

yeah she better! i hope this will be the last we all see of her for a while!!

I am cd4 now, 3rd day of my clomid and still no side effects, hows everyone doing?

CD5, can't complain just wanting time to move faster so I can start poas, at least with purpose. :lol:. :af: is slowly packing her crap with a one way ticket to ourfate. She has an addl one way ticket with her so ourfate can send her packing for nine mths. How are you ladies?

A week ago yesterday was my last pill and have been spotting since sunday!!

Sounds like it's wanting to come with the spotting ourfate!

I have a horrible headache right now.. :( I've gotten two since I've started af.. and I'm one to NEVER get headaches.. it sucks :(

ugh!!! im getting mad at her for making you wait ourfate... that is crazy its been a week.. shes still with me :( much rather her go see you now.

I'll start my clomid tomorrow, hoping things go smooth and have no side affects but if so i'll deal as long as there is a :bfp: at the end of this cycle

I did have a nice hot bath, feeling crampy right now laying in bed!! Let's hope. and that's no good about the headache Ann!

hope you feel better ann..

outfate~ hopefully that's a good sign maybe sockritease did send her your way.. keeping fingerscrossed

good luck ourfate, sorry about the headache ann :(

I hope the hot bath makes her come!!! I definitely did all that I could to get her there. Sorry to hear about that headache.

Happy Friday ladies!

TGIF Everyone!!! Hoping that ann is feeling better and ourfate has the :witch:

Oh yay!!! :wohoo: Finally, :witch: made it!!! I'm so excited and you are still close in the cycle with us all. :yipee: Now, if we move our thread to a new one, what should we call it? Any ideas?

:yipee: for ourfate!!! :dust:

THE :witch: IS HERE! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay!!!!

And my headache is gone!! I took mortin last night and then it didn't go away till four hours after I took the meds. I also took my clomid when I went to bed and had no symptoms with that. so yay:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->