• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

this is my first round i'm on 50mgs CD6 thru CD10.. plus using the preseed and softcups, I just want to see a :BFP: but if not I'll have 2 months left of the 50mgs and then OBGYN is upping it to 100mgs

i will be taking 50mg 3-7, this will be my first round!

my FS is giving me 3 months to try the clomid, and if nothing he is trying something new

I'm holding off on the Clomid for now. I'm taking FertilAid and it can't be taken with Clomid. I'm hoping it gets me a :bfp:

hopefully we'll all have luck on all of our sides this time :hugs:

OMG I just went and checked after talking to you on the other thread and she is here!!! finally CD1!! whoop whoop! x

yay hopefully this will be the last we will be seeing her for the next 9 months or so! x

lol you girls are such a great bunch! x

you are too ms. lily now we all have to stay positive so we dont see the :witch: for 9 months :)

yea deffo! we will need to change the title of the thread coz we aint welcoming her anymore! ha

well, I am now on CD2. just thought id let yall know!! good luck ladies!!

congrats crystal! sockritease and me are on CD2 also we had to get the :witch: to go see lily so we're all right together.. now no more :witch: for 9 months.

Yes! No more :af: after this week for us! I don't care if she stays away for months on end this time, preferably 9 :lol:. I can't wait til we can all start poas. Looking forward to this cycle with you ladies. :hugs:

I'll be happy when i can poas too... my husband says i'm an addict lol

It's cool that we are all on the same page!!! Deep down i know that i won't get a :bfp: This month because i'm not taking clomid or soy or anything & i don't think i ovulate on my own, in fact i don't even bleed on my own. Provera is "cleaning me out" lol without that, there is no telling when i would have started af...

I proudly admit I'm an addict. :wacko: What CD do you ladies plan to start poas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->