Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

There has also been a lot of success stories of after women have their hcg

Hi girls, I deffo havent moved to 1st tri ......... I wish! lol

I am on day 6 of 7 of provera then I will be onto my 4th round of clomid, really starting to lose hope :(

Hope everyone is ok

Ok I was happy to see AF but it's getting kind of old now!! On cd7 and she's still hanging around...I guess that's what happens after a 123 day cycle! :dohh: hahaha!

Hey ladies not much going on here... Just waiting to start my next cycle... Which I should be able to start prover on nov. 3rd. But I think i may have ovulated not sure tho... I had my darkest opk a few days ago which both lines were pretty much the same exact color.. And I only temped two days this cycle which you can see it rose.. But im going to temp again tomorrow and the rest of the week to see of it has stayed up.. If I remember to when I wake up!! Lol because the rest of the month I forgot to temp when my alarm went off...

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Lol Lisa,thats how I felt the first time I got provera after my forever cycle, good luck on Monday chick, I will be thinking of you x

good luck lily and ann! this better be your last cycle!! as for me, the :witch: should be showing up today or tomorrow (at least i think) im basing it on lasy cycle, everytime i go to the washroom im so nervous! please dont come :witch:.
i think we need to change the name of this group, we arent welcoming the witch anymore! go away witch! it is causing us bad luck lolll

i havent, i drove myself nuts last time i tested, and i want to just wait till wednesday, that is when they asked me to go back if there is no :witch: for a blood test, i just feel i have some hope now, but if i take a test that shows nothing i will be let down, and i am not ready to feel like that again, tired of it lol

hey so officially on Cd 2 here! I start clomid for the first time tomorrow ...really nervous about the side effects but also very excited. Day light savings time is going to end on nov 6th (days before my supposed ovulation) so I'll need to adjust my temps somehow for that

ann, I see the doctor put you on clomid 5-9...did he give a reason as to why he did 5-9?

only side effect i had with clomid was hot flashes, i was so nervous with the side effect aswell, i heard some women say it was horrible, but for me it wasnt

Lol Lisa,thats how I felt the first time I got provera after my forever cycle, good luck on Monday chick, I will be thinking of you x

Thank you. I'm actually kind of nervous they won't do it...I still have my period a little bit. Super light, mostly brown. I hope they will do it still!!

AAAAH! Yay. Thank you. :hugs: I was all freaked out today. You keep cheering me up with every bit of info you share, haha! (Taking Clomid late, now this. Woohoo!)

Took my first clomid pill today! Thinking positive thoughts!!!!

So I counted again and would expect that witch on Tuesday not Monday, so keeping my fingers crossed I don't see her! Then would have to go in Thursday for my blood test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->