Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Lisa I'm cd13 today, and yeah the same cycle. They had me do the same my first cycle.

And lily I know what you mean I'm praying that this cycle works. I'm afraid to move on to the next I think might be iui, which is 400-800 a cycle!

I realized you answered my question right in your previous post...silly me! :dohh: Thats pretty cool your dr does that, I haven't read of anyone else doing that. Hope the higher dose works for you!!

I know it makes it a lot easier when they say it didn't work cuz I don't have to wait and do provera and start from scratch. And yeah I haven't seen anyone else who has had it like that either

Ourfate I am scared of whats next too, I hope we dont have a "whats next"

I just rang them there now and they want me to finish the course of provera regardless of any break through of af which actually wont be too bad as today is day 5 of 7 anyway, I was just worried I would be messing up this cycle if I would be counting my days wrong you know?

So are you just going to call this cd1 again?

thats not to bad then, only few more days and hopefully witch shows right away!
and i will keep counting it from CD13 onward because i have to tell them each day im on when i go in, it would confuse me otherwise lol

Hi Gals,

I missed you all so much! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Work has been so unbelivably busy for me :cry: I actually put a reminder on my diary to log in and say a hello to you gals..
as far as with my cycle Clomid 150mg didnt work for me this cycle :cry::cry:
I have my next appt on the 7th of Dec to see my consultant who has been suggesting to me that I go for an ovarian drilling :'( but I am terrified at the very thought of it..

The other option is I might try going down the IUI route but fingers crossed... I have 3 more weeks left this waiting sucks big time..
Right now I only wish and hope for a miracle to happen :shy:

Hey twinklin!!! Sorry to hear your clomid didn't work this cycle !

As for steph. She is taking a little break and I think starting her clomid December. And lulu last I heard was when she thought she might be able to adopt but then the mom wasn't sure if she was going to give up her baby.

Hey twinklin!!! Sorry to hear your clomid didn't work this cycle !

As for steph. She is taking a little break and I think starting her clomid December. And lulu last I heard was when she thought she might be able to adopt but then the mom wasn't sure if she was going to give up her baby.

Hello Ourfate a bit sad to have lost a few of our old buddies but am glad some gals are still around for the support. Ann's good news has given my some hope.
I really hope we can move on to the next forum.
How is it going with clomid for you ?
I had some unbearable headaches and nasty mood swings.

Oh oki. That sucks for LUlu.
I hope she doesn't have to go down that route but has her own little bundle of joy very soon xx

Ourfate I have a sneaky feeling that this thread might be slightly jinxed! Although it worked for Ann, still causing a lot of troubles for us gals.
Shud we create a new thread jusT in case with a stronger possitive vibe!?
Thoughts please.

hey twinklin, sorry clomid was a bust this cycle :(

and I am with Lisa, pleeeeease dont say we are jinxed (although I do feel like it )

hey twinklin, sorry clomid was a bust this cycle :(

and I am with Lisa, pleeeeease dont say we are jinxed (although I do feel like it )

Hey gals come on chk the post again i didn't say WE are jinxed jus said this Thread might be :)

well I will do anything if it means getting a bfp! lol so if yous are setting up on a new thread then post the link for us :)

I say we keep the same thread, but re-vamp the name to a super positive one! Of course, saying that, I have no ideas for one. Hahaha.

I agree we need a new thread. i said that last month too, we are "welcoming the witch anymore" i dont knwo if we can change the name of the group though, never tried.

and twinklin my clomid isnt going thatttt great, im on my 3rd round 100mg, and it didnt work so they upped me to 150 right away and am taking that now CD15 today. and then this will be my last month of clomid!! :( but i have only been getting one mature folli each time. so we will seeee

You can change the thread name, but the original poster had to do it. At this rate I think I WOULD still welcome the witch....or welcome anything for that matter, haha!!

ourfate - Thinking of you and hoping that the higher dose does the trick this time.

Ohh, hmm. Ok then a new thread it is! :) How about "Welcoming our BFPs" instead of "Welcoming the witch" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->