Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

well im C10 today and went in for a scan, and nothing has started growing yet, where as my other 2 cycles by CD10 they could see them growing, so she said to come back sunday to see if they just needed more time, AHH why cant it just happen already, my arms hurt so much from all the needles everytime i go back it hurts more and more. hows ur cycle??

Hopefully you'll see something Sunday. My cycle is uneventful so far. Guess I won't be ovulating again this cycle. Just biding my time until my dr appt next week to talk about surgery for getting my polyp removed. I just hope I get a period shortly after my surgery and can start Clomid ASAP!

I hope they grow for Sunday! And I really hope you get AF soon after ur surgery!

I *think* I ovulated yesterday. Temp dip yesterday and rise today and my ovacue confirmed ovulation yesterday just never got a positive opk so I really don't know. I guess I'll find out on Monday if my temp stays elevated. Good thing is if I did ov this weekend we bd more than enough this weekend ;)

hopefully you did! and hope you get the answer you want!

well i held my bestfriends baby boy today for the 1st time. born 11.11.11 9lbs2oz. veryyyy cute. and i thought going in it would be very hard for me to hold him that i might have some resentment... not the case though i feel very happy for her and happy about myself for not having those feelings.

Good for you ourfate. I know that must have been hard. What a cool birthday for that little guy!! I had a quick pang of sadness today as I was playing with my best friends daughter who is 1, she was being super snuggly and silly and I had a moment of "when will I be able to do this with a baby of my own"??? :cry:

so i went to the doc today, and the clomid 100 mg for this cycle didnt work, so i will be taking 150mg right away. then go back and see. AHH im just seriously so tired of this whole thing!. pleasee be the last month!!!!

Ourfate: So sorry to hear 100mg didn't work.. :( I really hope 150mg works for you!

thanks ann! hows everything going with you????? make sure you send us some scan pics whenever you have them!!!!!

I'm doing good. Not many symptoms yet.. I'm just waiting for them to hit me all at once.. I barly feel like I'm pregnant. And my first appointment is December 13th.. So I "should" have my first one then :)

so exciting!!! im so very happy for you!!!! but i would be even happier if i can join you this month hahaha

I would also be very happy if you could all join me! :)

ourfate, I have to take 150 mg this time too, do you have to start provera? I took my provera and af didnt come so they have me taking provera again, only started it on thursday and I am already breaking through, so I am gona ring them tomorrow to see if I can stop provera now to let it break through now properly so I can start clomid again

I am not even waiting for next cycle to take my next dose of clomid, they are having me start today! I'm CD 13 today. That sucks you had to take provera twice! No fun

oh thats great, I wish they had of let me do that because I am cd55 today, hopefully they will let me stop it early when I ring tomorrow instead of making me go through the whole 7 days then we can be close in cycles :)

Yeah I hope they let you stop!! How many cycles are they letting you do with clomid?? This is my last one then I have to move on to something different

Oh yay Lily, so glad AF is on her way so you can start a new cycle!

so i went to the doc today, and the clomid 100 mg for this cycle didnt work, so i will be taking 150mg right away. then go back and see. AHH im just seriously so tired of this whole thing!. pleasee be the last month!!!!

So you'll be taking it again this same cycle? What CD are you on??

Thanks Lisa :)

Ourfate, I am not quite sure, when the 100 mg worked they were going to let me stay on it for 6 cycles but then the very next cycle it didnt work, then provera didnt work and this is where I am at now, they said we will see if 150 mg works or not and he said if it doesnt he would be inclined to move onto something else but I am praying it works. Fingers crossed for both of us, I will let you know what they say tomorrow if I can stop early or not.

Lisa I'm cd13 today, and yeah the same cycle. They had me do the same my first cycle.

And lily I know what you mean I'm praying that this cycle works. I'm afraid to move on to the next I think might be iui, which is 400-800 a cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->