Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

well the :witch: is on her way, had spotting today and im sure she will be here full force tomorrow, i am feeling so let down, and very stressed, and getting to the point where im getting a little depressed, this is the last month they will let me take clomid, and then i have to try something new, i dont want to try anything else, the next step im afraid will be IUI which is 400-800 monthly! and im not ready for that yet!!!, im loosing hope, i feel that i know EXACTLY when i ovulated so i had :sex: for 4 days and did that both months, and still nothing, like come on!!!!
so i need a break, from everything baby related for this month, i might stop by here and there but i for the most part will not be on BnB to much, no more looking at baby stuff in the stores(i do it all the time) no more talking about the treatments, or "wouldnt it be nice to conceive this month because then..." i just want to scream!!!!!

well the :witch: is on her way, had spotting today and im sure she will be here full force tomorrow, i am feeling so let down, and very stressed, and getting to the point where im getting a little depressed, this is the last month they will let me take clomid, and then i have to try something new, i dont want to try anything else, the next step im afraid will be IUI which is 400-800 monthly! and im not ready for that yet!!!, im loosing hope, i feel that i know EXACTLY when i ovulated so i had :sex: for 4 days and did that both months, and still nothing, like come on!!!!
so i need a break, from everything baby related for this month, i might stop by here and there but i for the most part will not be on BnB to much, no more looking at baby stuff in the stores(i do it all the time) no more talking about the treatments, or "wouldnt it be nice to conceive this month because then..." i just want to scream!!!!!

OMG Ourfate! I am so sorry to hear this. I was really hopeful for us this month!
I am sorry I am not being much of a support here..
I am extremely depressed following my folli scan.. The only follie I had from my previous scan (measured abt 10mm) shrank and they couldnt find any follies at all..It was a real slap on the face.My eyes started to well up :cry::cry: so i had to leave the room and let my hubbie talk to the doc..
I dont even know what the next steps are :cry::cry:

Thanks twinklin! Yeah I was the same at work when the witch showed up had to take a few big breathes to stop my eyes from filling with water, who would have thought this process would be so hard! And why us? I want to try a new approve, taking time each day to relax and breath, and exercise, and no more obsessing over babies! And try not to come on bnb a whole lot, let me know what your next step is though, and good luck! :hugs:

ourfate it's good to take a break sometimes and I'm sure not thinking baby all the time will certainly be a huge weight lifted. I really hope that soon you'll come back to tell us about your wonderful bfp!

I'm on my third pill of clomid and really worried about it not working.

Im still waiting for af ..... last provera tablets were Monday, ugh this is dragging

Ourfate I am really going to miss you but I understand, I am just back on after a break myself. And where is everyone else, sockri, lulu, kat?? I miss all you girls :(

Hey ladies so I took a pregnancy test this morning because I was suppose to start provera and it had the faintest 2nd line that looked like an evap so I called the dr to see if I can get a blood test and that came back postitive! My ultrasound on cd 14 showed my largest follie being At 6mm.. So dont give up hope ladies if the ultrasounds arnt looking too good. I think I ovulated on cd 23 and I think adding the metformin to this cyle also helped a lot.

Hey ladies so I took a pregnancy test this morning because I was suppose to start provera and it had the faintest 2nd line that looked like an evap so I called the dr to see if I can get a blood test and that came back postitive! My ultrasound on cd 14 showed my largest follie being At 6mm.. So dont give up hope ladies if the ultrasounds arnt looking too good. I think I ovulated on cd 23 and I think adding the metformin to this cyle also helped a lot.

OMW CONGRATS ann!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been trying to track you down to see how you doing since we last heard from you on the other thread and i am so extremely excited to see this news today!!!!!!!!!!! Look after yourself and will be praying for a H&H 9 months!

congrats! That's amazing..I'm so glad to see you move on (I will miss seeing you here)

Hey Ann! Thats a fantastic news!!! :flower::flower::flower:
Hearty Congratualations to you!
This is truly a much needed break through for all of us!
Pass on that baby dust to us :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay Ann!!!!!!! Im so happy for you!! And gives me hope!!!!

OMW CONGRATS ann!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been trying to track you down to see how you doing since we last heard from you on the other thread and i am so extremely excited to see this news today!!!!!!!!!!! Look after yourself and will be praying for a H&H 9 months!

Thanks!! I now have to watch out for hellp syndrome :(

congrats! That's amazing..I'm so glad to see you move on (I will miss seeing you here)

I still come by! :)

You better still come by young lady!! :winkwink:

If I remember right from reading your journal long ago, HELLP Syndrome was apparent late in your pregnancy?? Is that something that will show up right away this time??

Well Ann I really wish you a very healthy and extra happy 9 months, hope I can join you this cycle!

If I remember right from reading your journal long ago, HELLP Syndrome was apparent late in your pregnancy?? Is that something that will show up right away this time??

From what I remember symptoms can start arising about 20weeks I think..

From what I remember symptoms can start arising about 20weeks I think..

Ohh. Well you are in my thoughts, I hope you have a perfect and easy 9 months!!

hows everyone doing?? im so sad no one on here talks much anymore:cry:

Don't be sad!!! I'm still here!! Just haven't been saying much cause there isn't much going on with me!! How about you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->