• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*last update AF* Why did I have to assume there was going to be nothing there

With the Wondfo I have, the lines are never really pink. They are more purple which makes it difficult to tell color. It doesn't look grey though. I've taken countless numbers of these tests...probably >50 and only ever had 3 lines like this. 2 in November and 1 this month. The rest were completely white. Ahhh this whole testing business drives me crazy.

Look toward to hearing ur results tommorow good luck huni xxx

Oh I see a line too!!!! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Thank you both! I'm getting really excited. I wish I could POAS now.

I see a line and I'm on my phone. I think it's clear enough to see. Good luck please update

DH could ALWAYS tell when i was pregnant before it even crossed my mind. I took a test 8/18/2009 and it was negative. 8/22/2009 we had sex and he said "whoa, you're pregnant". i said "uh, no i'm not, i just took a test". He said i felt "different" and he went and bought a test. Sure enough, it was positive!!!

In December, he woke up and said "you're pregnant". I once again said "uh, no i'm not". Took the test and yup, i was pregnant. His reasoning was that my period was due in 3 days and my face was clear and i wasn't bitching about the dishes. :shrug:

Keep your hopes! sometimes its all we have, and although it hurts when we get disappointed, just know that your time will come and all the months of trying and crying will have been worth it! Hey, you have a line and that's half the battle. KMFX for you tomorrow morning!

I can't believe I missed this post somehow. I try to reply to or like every post. That's really awesome that your DH can tell that you are pregnant. My DH has been going on for the last 4 days about how he thinks I'm pregnant. I keep telling him no...stop getting your hopes up...but he says he believes I am.

I haven't told him about the test I took. I'll wait and see if I get a line tomorrow and if I do, I'll tell him then. I do have the line, which is very exciting. I'm just hoping it stays there and gets darker. :thumbup:

Wow, you are strong to not tell your DH! I would have called mine right away and would have been sending him like 20 pictures of it LOL. He would be able to deal with it being a fake positive though. Which is why I tell him everything, because he is my support when I am sad.

But it is definitely a good idea to not tell him yet just in case.

Wow, you are strong to not tell your DH! I would have called mine right away and would have been sending him like 20 pictures of it LOL. He would be able to deal with it being a fake positive though. Which is why I tell him everything, because he is my support when I am sad.

But it is definitely a good idea to not tell him yet just in case.

He is soooo convinced. Normally, I would show him but every chance he gets, he gives me this evil smile or says that I am pregnant and I would hate for it to be an evap and him get his hopes up/gloat about how he was right. Lol. I had the urge like 15 times today to just tell him but I held myself back.

I am actually pretty calm and collected though...because I don't know if I am or not. If I know for sure I am, I will be such a mess and probably go crying to him. Lol.

LOL that is so good though that he stays positive!

My DH still doesn't know how anything works. He asked me if an itchy nipple was a pregnancy symptom. Too bad I was only on like CD8 lol.

Are you going to use a digital tomorrow???

LOL that is so good though that he stays positive!

My DH still doesn't know how anything works. He asked me if an itchy nipple was a pregnancy symptom. Too bad I was only on like CD8 lol.

Are you going to use a digital tomorrow???

I am really just waiting for the "I told you so" one of these days.

I don't have any digital. I only have the ICs. I think though that if I get a line on it, I might make a quick run to the drugstore and pick one up if I have time. If not, I'll probably get one in the night tomorrow and take it in the morning, if I get a positive on tomorrows test. I'm getting so nervous though. I hope I can sleep through the night.

Ah how exciting! I would probably FREAK out if I got a faint line. Even if it was an evap line. I have never had either!

I'm getting nervous but not freaked out. My stomach is literally turning because I am so nervous. Definitely if there is a line tomorrow, I will be so excited and be freaking out.

My DH keeps giving me this weird grin every single time he walks past me. Lol. I am sleepy so I want to go to bed and told DH it was because I woke up early this morning and he goes "Ya Sure" with this very evil grin. I hope he's right.

If this is an evap, I'm not going to buy them again. I've taken soooo many of these tests. It's the only brand I use. I've had 2 lines like this but that *may* have been a chemical as I never had one before or since so I will not buy them again if it is an evap.

Ive been stalking your thread,i must admit im very curious!lol. I hope you get a clear bfp!!

ooohh exciting!! hope this is it for you hon!! x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->