• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*last update AF* Why did I have to assume there was going to be nothing there

hopingforit

Reaction score
UGHHHHH

I am so frustrated with myself. I just want to rant.....about myself. :dohh:

It is the morning of 9DPIUI today so I decided that my POAS addiction was too overwhelming so I had to well...POAS.

I took the test before I started to make my hubby his lunch for work and I checked it once after about 2-3 minutes, nothing was there, so I just threw it under the counter so hubby wouldn't see me taking it. I finished getting ready, drove him to work, ran a few errands, then came back home. Well...I figured I would dispose of the evidence :haha: while hubby is away at work. I picked up the test and was like whoa...wait...what...the light was off in the bathroom. I had no intention of looking at it but I thought I saw something faint. I turned on the light and sure enough, there is a faint freaking line. I am so pissed off at myself because if I had looked within the 10 minute mark, I would know if it was an evap or not. Of course I'm going to assume it's an evap plus I got 2 evaps on that test before (same month 2 days in a row...don't know if it was a chemical or just unlucky) but I am just sooo mad at myself because this is going to drive me freaking crazy. I only took the test because of my addiction but now I will have to take one tomorrow because of this and I only have 2 tests left. I'm so frustrated with myself. :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Thanks for listening. I can't tell DH because he is convinced I'm pregnant (I have heartburn this morning and I told him I just ate too much last night but he said I never get heartburn and he's not convinced) so I don't want him getting his hopes up.

:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Hmm have you.scheduled a doctor appointment?

DH could ALWAYS tell when i was pregnant before it even crossed my mind. I took a test 8/18/2009 and it was negative. 8/22/2009 we had sex and he said "whoa, you're pregnant". i said "uh, no i'm not, i just took a test". He said i felt "different" and he went and bought a test. Sure enough, it was positive!!!

In December, he woke up and said "you're pregnant". I once again said "uh, no i'm not". Took the test and yup, i was pregnant. His reasoning was that my period was due in 3 days and my face was clear and i wasn't bitching about the dishes. :shrug:

Keep your hopes! sometimes its all we have, and although it hurts when we get disappointed, just know that your time will come and all the months of trying and crying will have been worth it! Hey, you have a line and that's half the battle. KMFX for you tomorrow morning!

A Dr appointment for what? I had the IUI at the Dr office last week. If I'm not pregnant this month, they will schedule another IUI when AF arrives but if I am pregnant, they will probably schedule a blood test and a visit. I'm not sure. I had an unmedicated IUI so I don't require any monitoring other than the progesterone blood test I got done today.

Oh okay. Are you having another symptoms besides heartburn?

I have been sleepy but I used to drink my morning cup of coffee with full caffeine and I switched to decaf. I don't know if a difference in 1 cup of coffee could make me tired like that. Not sure. I also had a bad breakout a few days ago. Other than that...no. I really only took the test because I was "itching" to take one. Usually I would start at like 6DPO (POAS addict as I said. Lol.)

I went to give DH a kiss 2 days ago and he stopped and just looked at me completely serious and said "You're pregnant." He's never said that to me before but then again, he is more hopeful this month too so I don't know if I "look" any different. Lol.

I can relate haha. I would just pee on an opk

I did pee on an OPK yesterday. I didn't do it first thing in the morning though so I could only hold it for like an hour because I drink so much. It just didn't do anything at all for my urge so I knew only an HPT would take away that urge.

My sister had this happen she took a test in mornin no lines looked at later that night there was a faint line she done another test 3 days later came up positive straight away has the Line got colour xx

I really hope that's what it is. I had 2 evaps before within the time limit but AF showed up right on time. I don't know whether that was a chemical or just really horrible luck to get 2 evaps. That's why I am thinking this is an evap even though I don't want it to be.

I can't tell if the line has color or not. I could post a picture if you would like?

Hopefully you can see the line. It has been dry for like 5 hours now. In person I can see it but it is *super* faint. It wasn't as faint earlier.

Attachments

• March 28 2012 004.jpg
    March 28 2012 004.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 47
I can see that without enlarging it and in on my phone :) it looks like a bfp to me , you going to test again to make Sur ? Xx

I'm going to test again tomorrow morning with FMU but I'm just nervous because I had evaps/chemical with these tests back in like November I think. I got 2 lines similar to this but started AF.

I had HSG + IUI this month so I'm hoping it really is a line. I tried to go to a site to invert it but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

Ughh and this heartburn! I've had it since 730 this morning. I'm on my second glass of green tea with honey but it's not going away. I hope it's a sign!

I had heartburn terrible with my little boy , well iv got my fingers crossed for you huni post back on here tommorow let me no how it goes :D xxxx

I see it and I think it may be the start of a BFP . I would slow down on the green tea it can prevent you from absorbing folic acid properly. try tums for the heartburn.
https://www.babycenter.com/404_which-heartburn-medicines-are-safe-during-pregnancy_1440876.bc

I see it and I think it may be the start of a BFP . I would slow down on the green tea it can prevent you from absorbing folic acid properly. try tums for the heartburn.
https://www.babycenter.com/404_which-heartburn-medicines-are-safe-during-pregnancy_1440876.bc

I actually HATE green tea. Lol. My DH drinks it every morning and told me it would help my heartburn so I drank 2 glasses. I would never drink it if I wasn't in so much pain from the burning. Lol. I'll take note of that though and won't drink anymore. It's gone for now after the 2nd glass but if it comes back, I'll pop over to the store to get some Tums. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->