• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*last update AF* Why did I have to assume there was going to be nothing there

omg i am so anxious for you. i am checking this first thing in the morning when i get to work

Can you hold your pee for 4 hours ??? then you could test again today !

Pic from this morning. It kinda looks like there is a shadow or something there but I can't really tell. Probably it's just my mind playing tricks on me. I'm contemplating using my last test just because I know there was a line on yesterday's test and I can't tell if there is one on today's test. Is there anyone that can tweak this test? I don't know how.

Attachments

• march 29 001.jpg
    march 29 001.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 41
Fairly sure I can see a line on that one...! On my ic lines started like that but took a long while to get darker. Go get a frer or a digi as that should work and give better lines.

I'll probably get a FRER tonight. DH has the car at work right now or I would go get it but I'm just hoping that these aren't evaps.

Thank you. I just don't know what to think really. I don't know if they are positive or not.

I was able to figure out how to tweak these. The first is today. The second is the last test today. The 3rd is the last test today but it looks like the dye just stopped there. It doesn't look right. The 4th is yesterdays test tweaked. Any thoughts? The 2nd test today looks really weird.

Attachments

• day 1 test.png
    day 1 test.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 55
  • day 2 test.png
    day 2 test.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 18
  • day 2 test 2.png
    day 2 test 2.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 004_opt (2).jpg
    004_opt (2).jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 19
Hey hun, I hate those cheap tests, did my head in! I didn't get a positive till 13dpo on a frer and a positive on your kind till almost 5/6 days later! (Using them coz I had them them, plus couldn't stop peeing on sticks :blush:) Good luck testing, stalking!

I see a line in all of them except the first pic! Take a digital tonight or tomorrow morning!!! Exciting!

Hey hun, I hate those cheap tests, did my head in! I didn't get a positive till 13dpo on a frer and a positive on your kind till almost 5/6 days later! (Using them coz I had them them, plus couldn't stop peeing on sticks :blush:) Good luck testing, stalking!

I'm hating them right now too. I don't know if I'll buy them again because they mess with my head more than they help me. I told DH I think I'm getting evaps so he is going to buy me some tests on the way home. I'll take it in the morning so I can find out whether these are evaps or real. Thanks!

Good luck, it looks very promising!!!!!! :)

P.S. I also hate the cheapie tests because they mess with you so badly and I have them because they are cheap, I am waiting another week to test again and if it doesn't work then I am going to get a better one :)

Good Luck i can defo see lines too!! xxxxx

The Wondfo ones were evaps. :cry:

I'm never buying them again. In November, I got lines like that on 2 of them from a different batch. This time I got evaps again! They are absolutely horrible. I love the OPKs but these HPTs are pure evil.

I got a BFN on the FRER. AF is due probably today - maybe tomorrow so just waiting. :cry:

To make matters worse, DH asked what the test said. I told him it was negative and he told me to stop lying to him. After that, I had to have a serious talk with him telling him that we are going shopping this weekend for boxers, vitamins, and anything else I deem necessary for him (our only issue is his sperm count/motility) I told him I never want him to be positive around me again. Don't say he thinks I'm pregnant, don't say he thinks I have symptoms - nothing. It makes it 100xs worse.

Anyway, I'm feeling horrible right now so I will probably just have a good cry when AF shows and avoid my sister because she is going to the Dr today to confirm her pregnancy. :cry:

Here is the FRER:

Attachments

• mar 30 002_opt (2).jpg
    mar 30 002_opt (2).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 25
I don't know if it's just my eyes or cos I'm in a mobile phone but I think I see a line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->