*last update AF* Why did I have to assume there was going to be nothing there

I have line eye so I can see a line in everything Lol. If I look at the test, I can see a line but I don't see any pink so I think it's my line eye again.

Here is an invert. Do you still think you see a line in it?

Attachments

• day 3 test.png
    day 3 test.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 23
Yeah I still see a line not a full line though in that pic but I see something. Maybe hang off testing for a few days x

If AF is going to show, I won't have to wait a few days. Lol. I thought FRER is super sensitive so it would show if I was pregnant? I just went and had another look at the FRER and it looks negative but it has been sitting there for over 2 hours so I don't know.

I'm sorry your having such a problem :( it sucks I know I've never got false positives though and I could not imagine the pain of it and the fact that your sister is pregnant :( it sounds horrible but I dread hearing that someone in my family is pregnant again cause no one doesn't already have a baby and it's hard :( I hope you are pregnant though good luck and babydust

It is such bad luck to get so many evaps. They say that you aren't out until :witch: shows so I'm still not out yet, I guess.

My sister is getting married soon so I knew I had to hurry up and get pregnant before she got married because she wants another baby but I honestly didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Anyway, thanks. I know there is still a chance I could be pregnant but it's just not showing properly on the tests but really, at this point, only time will tell me that, as I'm not taking any more tests. They are driving me insane. Lol.

:hugs: I'm so sorry about the evaps :(
Like you said, you're not out yet, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Aw, I am sorry you are having troubles with testing. You should get a digital. That will tell you for sure. If I ever got a super faint line, that is what I would do.

Fingers crossed for you!!!

:hugs: I'm so sorry about the evaps :(
Like you said, you're not out yet, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks. I know it's entirely possible to be pregnant and not get a BFP right away. I had a mc 5 years ago after getting pregnant entirely by accident on BCP. I tested at about 1 week late and BFN. I ended up going to the Dr where they did a test there at about 5 1/2-6 weeks and it was BFP. So, I know it's possible. I'm trying to stay optimistic.

Aw, I am sorry you are having troubles with testing. You should get a digital. That will tell you for sure. If I ever got a super faint line, that is what I would do.

Fingers crossed for you!!!

My DH didn't want to spend too much money on the tests. He reluctantly got me the FRER. He was going to get the blue dye test because it was cheaper but I told him no. If AF ends up being late, I will buy one though.

Thank you! :thumbup:

I just wanted to update that AF came today. :cry:

So, I just had some horrible evaps. I'm hoping for better luck this next cycle and I think I'm going to talk to my Dr about how many unmedicated IUIs I have to do before I can start medicated ones.

:( sorry hon just wanted to send a :hugs: xx

So sorry :(

Maybe talk to your doctor about a medicated one? Not sure if that would make a difference. Good luck and again so sorry.

:( sorry hon just wanted to send a :hugs: xx

Thank you :hugs:

So sorry :(

Maybe talk to your doctor about a medicated one? Not sure if that would make a difference. Good luck and again so sorry.

I've left a message with the fertility line at the Dr about this upcoming IUI (DH will be out of town right when I'm supposed to O) so I'll ask them about it when they call.

Thank you :hugs:

Ugh that sucks that your DH will be out of town. I hope the next IUI works for you. Good luck!

I just wanted to update that AF came today. :cry:

So, I just had some horrible evaps. I'm hoping for better luck this next cycle and I think I'm going to talk to my Dr about how many unmedicated IUIs I have to do before I can start medicated ones.

I'm sorry :hugs:
My SIL is supposedly pregnant with her 6 th child...she's 25 I mean good lord her last child is only 6 months old I'm so gutted :( our turn will come girl I know it we will get the baby's that we damn well deserve and I think it will be soon I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->