Late April Early May 2013 babies. :)

So glad you guys are better foxy, and what beautiful children you make! Xxx

Glad Ziva is feeling better! What adorable photos! Both your girls have beautiful smiles!

Ziva is gorgeous!!! Like a little dolly. And love your Cinderella. X

Bee is such a big girl now. Here she is:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/cupcakey-me/49D07631-7EE6-4C17-9820-144F0B978939-3496-00000462BA8C0B77_zps4ce120ae.jpg

Omg cupcake baby bee has soo much hair!! Gorgeous

And is that Sophie the giraffe I see in her hands? I've ben looking at buying one before teething kicks in.

Such a sweet girl cupcake! Man I need a photobucket account so I can start posting pics too!!! :)

LO hasn't rolled over yet, but last night he woke me up because I heard his bassinet squeaking!! He was using all his force to try to roll over, he managed to get on his side, but his head is so heavy (lol) it sorta makes him get stuck. Now today whenever I put him down he wiggles and wiggles, he's trying so hard! Any day now I bet. :)

I feel bad, he had his first ouchie the other day. I put him down on his activity mat so I could start dinner, I could see it where I was... anyway, I guess I looked away too long because I heard a loud THUMP and then a wail... :( he scooted himself so far off the mat he hit his head on a book shelf!!! I never even thought he would be able to scoot himself... so now I sit there with him while he's laying on his mat!

Also, I can't believe it... my little man is 3 months old today!!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Bryanna666/8d46605cf33311e2ae7f22000ae912b7_7_zps8d4ebc88.jpg

Thanks ladies.

Yes she has loads of hair. So cute. I was bald until I was 2 so it's definitely from Daddy.

Poor Bee can't be laid down so I wonder if she'll ever roll :(

She's so strong on her legs though and sits up lovely. We only have to hold her a tiny bit for balance.

Wow all these gorgeous children!

Foxy Hannah is taking between 120 - 150 ml per feed (4-5oz) 7 feeds a day still. She's 5.4kg. Sometimes 3 hours between each but it's been hot so have done 2.5 for quite a few.

A recent pic of Hannah...

https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/zoedinah/Hannah/824dc16935df58ad344812e656a52b49_zps2020ec48.jpg

Awww look at her chubby legs. :)

We used to have those onsies. :)

Little Miss 3-6 months is in a whole new wardrobe pretty much now. Still got things in 0-3 she's never worn!!

Wow all these gorgeous children!

Foxy Hannah is taking between 120 - 150 ml per feed (4-5oz) 7 feeds a day still. She's 5.4kg. Sometimes 3 hours between each but it's been hot so have done 2.5 for quite a few.

That's so interesting. Ziva takes 180-200ml 5 times a day, feeding every 4hours apart from overnight where she goes 8ish hours. Ziva was 6.8kg last Friday and about 59cm.

Ttc your LO holds his head up so well. Missy has a super strong neck and can fully support her own body weight on her feet (standing up just holding her hands for balance). I think I need to do more tummy time though.

Foxy - same with Maddy :) she loves to stand, and I agree - I have to be better about tummy time...

Bee hates tummy time (reflux pain) we have this thing:

https://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/416-3975352aIEUC1315362M.jpg

Which makes it more tolerable but she kicks her legs then ends up rolling over it and face planting onto the floor! Poor thing!

She's super strong on her legs though and our neighbours are giving us their Jumperoo. So she'll love that soon. :)

Jumperoos are brilliant!

My missy still on and off with her evening sleep but not so bad the last two nights. she has been unsettled but not sooo tense and overtired just more happy to snooze on and off and feed on and off. She's been settling herself better but is all over the place really so I'm just trying to get her to have her daytime sleeps. Keep her awake for the last 1.5hrs before bed (anymore and she is way overtired) and go with the flow. If she cluster feeds all evening then she will sleep 5-6hrs in a row from midnight, whereas if she sleeps all evening she will feed somewhere between 10-12pm, 3-4am and then somewhere between 6-9am normally so it's not horrendous just my boys were starting to sleep through by now so I'm having to get used to it x

Our night times are up and down.

Luckily for us now a "bad" night is 4-5 hours then 2 hours. So not zombie inducing.

It's just a shame when she does 4 1/2 and we know she can easily do 7.

If someone had told me I'd be comparing about a 5 hour stretch 10 weeks ago though I'd want to slap myself!

In fact I think I might flick back through the thread and see what I posted in early may!!

Almost the weekend ladies. :)

We had baby massage this morning. Baby Bee LOVED it. :) She's now passed out snoring!

Also she's put on a pound in 2 weeks so is now 12lb 9oz. :)

My little chub.

haha, cupcake, your girl is not a chub!!

jackson is 12 weeks, and is just about 18 pounds!!! :)

Haha. She's got huuuge chubby legs. I can't imagine 18lb. He must be super long too!

She's 50th% for weight and height and has been since birth which is ideal for a worry wart like me as being bam in the middle means I can't get concerned either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->