Late April Early May 2013 babies. :)

here's my cute boy :)

Attachments

• Ribbet collage.jpg
    Ribbet collage.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 7
Maddy doesn't mind tummy time so much but she will also roll onto her back when she's had enough! She is grabbing her toys now & even flipped her pacifier back into her mouth yesterday by nudging it up with her fist!

I bf on the beach & at a restaurant without a cover this week! Feeling much better about bfing in public now :)

Quiet today ladies.

Hope you and you're babies are all looking forward to the weekend. Xxx

Very quiet :)

Question for you all - my sisters wedding is aug 24 & Madelyn is coming with us. My sister wants her there plus with me breastfeeding, it's just easier... The issue is its a 7 pm wedding and maddy goes to bed around 8, which is going to make her a real crank. Any advice??

Keep her routine the same, feed and pjs but put her to sleep for the evening in her pushchair/pram- so maybe take her for a walk just before the wedding starts to get her to nod off. Cover the pram with a light blanket or muslin to block out light and interesting faces. Also probrably better if she falls asleep with the noise around her so it doesn't wake her up. Hopefully she will sleep the evening for you! But if not she might be so pleasantly distracted by everyone and everything you might get away with it xx

Anyone's little one had the new rotavirus vaccine yet? Little miss has been a bit unsettled, more windy and sicky since having it and I don't know if its causing it. My other two never had this one and were fine with the ordinary jabs so I don't know what to expect or how long it takes for it all to settle down :-/

Very cute boy jtink! :) hope going back to work gos ok xxx

Bee had the rotavirus vaccine on Thursday.

She's been a bit cranky but normally is anyway. But now you mention it she has been a bit more sicky. Still not a lot though.

Although we didn't have any poos Tuesday or Wednesday then had the vaccine Thursday morning.

She was sat in her chair and I looked down at her bib and it had a bit of yellow on it. Lifted it up and her whole front was yellow.

Never in my life have I seen as much poo! It was up to her boobs at the front and the entire nappy was filled and almost an inch deep!!!

Madness. Naturally I took a picture! Lol.

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/cupcakey-me/59ED633B-E689-4655-BBD1-0F466E3E7C28-14473-00001235457FA0A3_zps3135fc56.jpg

Hi ladies!

I hope nobody minds me joining a little bit late. I'm Jen and Abigail, by second was born on 24th May and was 7lbs3.5oz. My labour was perfect; just two hours, no time for pain relief and Abigail just popped out and we went home just five hours later. I have one little boy, Samuel, and he's two. xx

Maddy had the rotavirus vaccine at her one month appt. she screamed about 5 hours after receiving the vaccines (she got that and 3 other shots) but calmed down after some baby Tylenol. I don't remember what her poo looked like after it lol.

Welcome 24/7!

Welcome Jen

Cupcake Hannah has had a couple of Poonami's like that. It's hard to,know where to start cleaning them isn't it!

I'm so happy, Hannah has slept through the night twice this week. I had to wake her this morning for a feed at 6 as she had been asleep for 10.5 hours. She also dropped down to 5 feeds finally today, and is taking more each feed. I'm hoping this is the start of things getting a bit easier.

MrsV did you go back to work yet? How was it?

Quiet in here now isn't it, busy Mummies!

i go back to work tomorrow. sniff sniff. i'll let you ladies know how me and the LO handle it...

Good luck tomorrow jtink :/ I don't envy you... But I'll be doing the same at the end of this month :'(

hi jen welcome. ladyH ive been back to work since 7weeks pp so almost a month now. it has been going really well. jay has been sleeping through the night for like...4 weeks nows? and for the past two hes been sttn in his own nursery. so even though i get home at 2am i get to sleep all the way until 8/830 :] its rly not so bad and its so nice not to have to worry about money and i stil get to spend all day with him

Aww I only just seen this thread! Hope I'm not too late to join you all?

Douglas was born 22nd April 6lb13oz x

Hi smanderson!

Gosh, I have a grouchy boy tonight...overtired and screams everytime I put him in his cot...hes usually so good with his bedtime routine but hes refusing sleep today :(

Any other breastfeeding mommies get nausea? Its so similar to morning sickness that it scared me but 1) we rarely do it now and 2) we use condoms! Its bloody awful waves of nausea though and I dont know why I have it!

Everyone else ok? X

Hi smanderson!

Gosh, I have a grouchy boy tonight...overtired and screams everytime I put him in his cot...hes usually so good with his bedtime routine but hes refusing sleep today :(

Any other breastfeeding mommies get nausea? Its so similar to morning sickness that it scared me but 1) we rarely do it now and 2) we use condoms! Its bloody awful waves of nausea though and I dont know why I have it!

Everyone else ok? X

Hi Ipjkp Douglas did this earlier in the week for a few days maybe its the age? One of those wonder weeks? :thumbup: can't help with bf Douglas refused the boob at 3 days and been on formula since 8 weeks, i became a slave to the pump between day 3 and 8 weeks :dohh: Have you always had the sickness or is it new? Could it be sicky bug? Do you have it all the time or just when bf? X

That sounds horrible LP. :( Morning sickness was the worst. :(

Could be WW12? I'm sure DD went through this last week.

Welcome smanderson :)

Ttc - when I had a dentist appt, I just brought LO. She sat in her carseat while I had a cleaning/checkup. Took about an hour.

LO - I have not experienced nausea during bfing - sorry!

AFM, 3 is my lucky number today: it is my 3 year wedding anniversary, & Madelyn is 3 months old! :) time is FLYING!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->