• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late April Early May 2013 babies. :)

I have an appointment today, DH said he'll go with me to entertain LO. I think I over worry and analyze every situation when it comes to LO. lol.

ttc, I've learned that babies are WAY more adaptable than we think they are. I started back to work this week, and I thought my LO would cry and have a terrible time. he LOVES his time with the nanny and the other little baby his age. he takes good naps, eats his bottles (I pump for him) with no issue and never cries. baby adjust very, very quickly. your LO won't starve himself - he'll eventually take a bottle if need be :)

I get so many smiles and j is definitely on the verge of laughing but recently he has not been cuddly AT ALL and it is breaking my heart...I used to take naps with him and rock him to sleep in my arms and kiss him and hold him and now he will not settle to sleep on my arms he will scream and cry until I put him down in his crib and then go right to sleep...i am so sad I never thought baby cuddles would end so early :'(

We've noticed a huge difference in our lady lately.

Lots of talking and laughing and smiling. Even at people who aren't me and DH now which hadn't happened before.

Today we went to Baby Sensory class.

She LOVED it! Really great. I can't wait for the next one. :)

Hi ladies :) how is everyone? Afm, my sisters wedding is coming up... Bachelorette is this Friday. I'm going crazy. Feel like the stress won't be over til the weddings over. Plus I have to write my speech for the wedding. I HATE speaking in front of people... Unless they're kids (I'm a teacher). Anyway, her wedding is aug 24 and I go back to work aug 26. Barely done with the stress then I get the stress of work and leaving my little girl at daycare :( so jealous of you SAHMs out there... Wish we could afford to do that....

Aww Bella, you'll be great. Just imagine the whole wedding audience are naked....takes the nerves down a bit!

Hi ladies. Hope you're well.

This is TMI for family/Facebook but a year ago today we conceived DD!!

It's been so quiet on here lately! Cupcake i bet we're coming up on that date here pretty soon ;-) lol

AFM- Jay is getting so so big and he smiles all the time now and we have gotten a few little giggles i can feel it he is so close to a full on belly laugh i cant wait! He is still STTN in his own room which is amazing!! he sleeps 12 hours from whenever u put him to bed which is usually between 8/9 this morning i went in there at 845 because i hadn't heard him on the monitor yet and he was in there playing with his feet! hehehe he lvoes his feet he doesn't suck on them yet but he loves to grab them constantly and gets mad when i put socks on him

he is doing great on formula and we'll probably have to start adding some solids soon because eats a 7oz bottle when he wakes up and then wants another 6oz bottle an hour later! lol
I have also starting cloth diapering :D since i might be able to squeeze another baby out of OH it would be cost effective for us and lets face it they just make his tushy look so adorable! OH refuses to jump on the fluffbutt train so he uses disposable but we use the earth's best disposables with no chlorine latex dyes or perfumes. i like them they're the only disposable i'm really comfortable with but they suck at night they ALWAYS leak so we have to use huggies at night until i get my new order of cloth diapers which includes an overnight cloth diaper that is supposed to be really good. so then he will only be down to like 4/5 disposables a day when OH is alone with him :)

anyways thats what we've been up to how is everyone else and their LOs?

Glad baby Jay is doing so well. :)

We aren't starting solids until 26 weeks so 10 weeks to go. :) I'm super excited.

She's getting closer to being ready. Really grabs toys and brings them to her mouth now which is adorable.

She stares at her feet lots but hasn't grabbed them yet.

We're big cloth fans too. But also do disposables at night mainly because she's not that big but pees loads so to make a night nappy absorbent enough it means her bum is huge and raised off the bed higher than the rest of her! Not comfy!

DD can flip but she doesn't do it often she does roll onto her sides lots when we're changing her though. Mainly to grab whatever is next to her.

Her current thing is pulling her legs right up to her face all the time which makes it super hard to get a nappy on.

She's also finally found her thumb and now sucks it rather than her whole fist. Super cute!

aw glad everyones littles are doing so well

jay rolls on his side now and is also playing with the hanging toys on his playmat :) so exciting to watch lol he gets frustrated when he cant actually pull them off though

Glad you are all well, time is flying past! :cry:

No rolling yet but does grab at toys on the play mat. Found her thumb two weeks ago and now self settles with it which is great. She's awesome at tummy time too, she hold her held up perfectly now and looks about. I flip her over to moisturise her back post bath, and I adore that cute big bobble head and little bum!

My friend snapped this beautiful picture last week, I love it

https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/zoedinah/a2afae62a37d9727a41d34e42df4aa0b_zpsba64ba96.jpg

Hannah starts swimming 2nd September. It costs a fortune but its the one thing I really insist on, that she is comfortable with water.

Bee (and Daddy) start swimming in October too. :)

Really excited as DH and I both love to swim and I'm also excited they'll have something they do together.

By the time we go on holiday next March they should both be pros and can show me all their swimming skills in the pool!

One year ago today I got my miracle BFP after 8 years TTC. Today my beautiful princess Ziva is 17 weeks old xx I feel so blessed.

Ziva will still not roll over but has learnt to scoot around on her back/ butt. I leave her laying on her play rug while I go do the dishes and by the time I come back she is part way across the room all while giggling away to herself! She is desperate to walk and now will stand up and hold on to furniture to steady herself, if only she could work out that balance thing I would be in real trouble already :p

We started on purée fruits 2 weeks ago and she is loving it. Next is veggies then on the dead animal (I'm a vegetarian but I will offer her everything and let her decide like my older daughter did).

Mrs B you say jay sleeps 12 hours and settle around 8/9, I was wondering how many bottles a day he has and how much does he drink. Ziva sleeps through but still dream feeds at 11pm (which isn't a real problem as I don't go to bed myself before midnight) but I want to try to stop the late feed but I am worried if I do she will start waking at random hours during the night because she is hungry.

Jtink and LadyH I just added you on Instagram :)

Anyone else on IG? Xx

I'm on IG :]

Foxy jayson drinks an 8oz bottle when he wakes up (but the formula makes it more like 9oz) and then has 6oz bottles all day probably like 3 or 4 during the day.. then at 530/6 he has a bath and then he has another 6oz bottle and right afterwards at like 8pm he drinks another 6oz bottle (i guess hes stocking up for the night lol) then he usually falls asleep on that second 8pm bottle and we just put him down and he wakes up the next morning lol
He 100% put himself on this schedule though the only thing we did was start doing a bathtime routine and tried to put him down between 8/9 other than that he did it himself :p we feed him his bottles on demand but he always demands them at the same times lol

Hello ladies :wave:

Hope all mamas and babies are doing great :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"