Late BFPs anyone??????

My fiance quit smoking to so it should deff help with ttc. My cycles are usually no more than 32 days. But I started temping about a week and a half ago and if my temp stays up tomorrow it means I Od on cd 61 (today is 64) so hopefully that's right =] and then I will be waiting again and hopefully get a Bfp!

My fiance quit smoking to so it should deff help with ttc. My cycles are usually no more than 32 days. But I started temping about a week and a half ago and if my temp stays up tomorrow it means I Od on cd 61 (today is 64) so hopefully that's right =] and then I will be waiting again and hopefully get a Bfp!

That's great! Well, fx'd those temps stay elevated!!!! I haven't really temped this cycle but I checked last night cause I felt a little off and I had a low grade fever. Also, this morning my temp was at 98.9??? If I ovulated on CD35 like I thought, then af should have been here yesterday or today. It's unusual that my temp is that high :shrug: I usually have 31 day cycles but I'm on cd 51.

Keeping my fx'd for all of us!!!!

hey ladies can i join in.....i know what its like because i usally have long cycles....just hang in there ladies....i am currently on cd 43 i think and according to FF i am 17dpo....POAS last night and it was bfn.....so i dunno hoping to either receive a bfp soon or counting on af to arrive soon......
lets keep the thread goin and support each other
ok......:hugs: for all yall

hey ladies can i join in.....i know what its like because i usally have long cycles....just hang in there ladies....i am currently on cd 43 i think and according to FF i am 17dpo....POAS last night and it was bfn.....so i dunno hoping to either receive a bfp soon or counting on af to arrive soon......
lets keep the thread goin and support each other
ok......:hugs: for all yall

hey! your more than welcome to join the madness! :thumbup: I just wanna see a bfp or af, just ready for this cycle to be over! When are you retesting? I'm testing Friday- 18 dpo... I think:shrug:

Can I join in on this please?! I am going mad, and have nobody to talk to... I'm on CD45, I've got nothing but BFN's and the only time AF has been late and or never arrived I have been PG. My last PG in OCT 2009 I got a BFP 4 days before missed AF! This month I had what i assume was Implantation bleeding SUPER faint pink drips twice in one day a few weeks ago around the time AF was due (sorry if TMI) Past few weeks i've felt pretty awful... my energy level has taken a nose dive. I easily become lightheaded, I can walk through the isles in the store and smell everything. I'm bloated and gassy, and just on edge. I did visit the doctor yesterday for blood, it was BFN. I still feel pretty awful.. i thought i was coming down with something.. but it hasn't gone away. Im waiting for AF or a BFP... I was anxiously awaiting some good news, but now im so disappointed id love good ole AF to come so i know nothing is wrong with me. This sounds bad but normally i like to go out and have the occasional drink or have a beer with the hubby... or a smoke.. (i know shameful!) lately I cant stand the thought of drinking or smoking it makes me icky inside... which is completely odd. So i was convinced i was PG... now im thinking maybe its in my head, and or im depressed.. gosh girls I hope we all get BFP's soon this is a confusing waiting game. Good luck to all of you girls! You have all given me a little hope!

Can I join in on this please?! I am going mad, and have nobody to talk to... I'm on CD45, I've got nothing but BFN's and the only time AF has been late and or never arrived I have been PG. My last PG in OCT 2009 I got a BFP 4 days before missed AF! This month I had what i assume was Implantation bleeding SUPER faint pink drips twice in one day a few weeks ago around the time AF was due (sorry if TMI) Past few weeks i've felt pretty awful... my energy level has taken a nose dive. I easily become lightheaded, I can walk through the isles in the store and smell everything. I'm bloated and gassy, and just on edge. I did visit the doctor yesterday for blood, it was BFN. I still feel pretty awful.. i thought i was coming down with something.. but it hasn't gone away. Im waiting for AF or a BFP... I was anxiously awaiting some good news, but now im so disappointed id love good ole AF to come so i know nothing is wrong with me. This sounds bad but normally i like to go out and have the occasional drink or have a beer with the hubby... or a smoke.. (i know shameful!) lately I cant stand the thought of drinking or smoking it makes me icky inside... which is completely odd. So i was convinced i was PG... now im thinking maybe its in my head, and or im depressed.. gosh girls I hope we all get BFP's soon this is a confusing waiting game. Good luck to all of you girls! You have all given me a little hope!

Hi JennaLove! Those symptoms sound so promising! How long are your cycles normally? Is there a chance that maybe you ovulated a little later than you thought? If so, there could be that chance that you are in fact pregnant, yet it was too early to detect. I'm not sure if it is on this thread or my other one, but there was a lady that posted that she just got her FAINT positive on 17 dpo. So, keep the faith because it does and it can happen. Please keep us posted! Being on this site and communicating with other women going through the same thing DEFINITELY helped me out a lot. I can't talk about it with my friends or family because :baby: isn't on their mind at this point.

:dust:Baby dust to you!!!! :dust:

update... I checked my cp yesterday and it was high, partially soft, and semi closed. Checked again today and it seems a little lower, medium, and more open. So, I'm thinking af should be here really soon. I can just feel her evil presence lol. Not depressed about it, just ready for af to show up already so I can get back to TTCing:thumbup: This has been one loooong dreadful cycle

update... I checked my cp yesterday and it was high, partially soft, and semi closed. Checked again today and it seems a little lower, medium, and more open. So, I'm thinking af should be here really soon. I can just feel her evil presence lol. Not depressed about it, just ready for af to show up already so I can get back to TTCing:thumbup: This has been one loooong dreadful cycle

I feel the same way right about now =]… hopefully the evil witch shows up for you. My temps dropped this morning but I also only got about 3 hours of sleep so Idk lol. Took another test this morning and bfn cd65 now

yea, I'm having a little bit of insomnia too. Been up for awhile now and feeling miserable. Tired but couldn't fall back asleep. Uggh!

Good luck to you!

Hi JennaLove! Those symptoms sound so promising! How long are your cycles normally? Is there a chance that maybe you ovulated a little later than you thought? If so, there could be that chance that you are in fact pregnant, yet it was too early to detect. I'm not sure if it is on this thread or my other one, but there was a lady that posted that she just got her FAINT positive on 17 dpo. So, keep the faith because it does and it can happen. Please keep us posted! Being on this site and communicating with other women going through the same thing DEFINITELY helped me out a lot. I can't talk about it with my friends or family because :baby: isn't on their mind at this point.

I thought they were promising as well but all these BFN's tell me otherwise... :wacko: My cycles have always been roughly 30-32 days, I usually O about two weeks after LMP and i can totally feel when its happening. Problem is the cycle before this last one was a fluke 38 days I didnt feel PG and chalked it up to moving and a career change. So this cycle is a guess for me.. and im honesty not exactly sure when I O'd because i've been so busy moving and working. I've never had an irregular cycle... so its confusing. Never had a late one besides maybe a max of 5 days... due to stress... no symptoms though. Sorry if this is confusing. Im totally scatter brained. Basically my LMP was 9/10/12 i thought AF should be here around 10/10/12 maybe 10/12/12.... then i though if i was having another fluke cycle it could be as late as 10/18/12. Haha i wish i would have paid closer attention to O time. I did have spotting around 10/14/12 which could have been implantation and possible now that i think about it maybe a late O? I have no idea anymore ive thought this over every way around and just cant figure it out. I would assume if my LMP was 9/10 id get a BFP ... I keep waking up with a stuffy nose and scratchy throat... woke up in a sweat this AM that's not like me at all.. still tired... still gassy.. and still confused!:shrug: I took another HPT cause im an addict haha and yet again it was BFN with FMU. This is so unreal.. I've never experienced something like this.

hey ladies,
how is everyone today...i trust you all are staying positive despite what we may be going through now..jus wanna say that i'm still there with yall...my temp remain the same as yesterday and FF adjusted it by one day...so i am now 17 dpo according to them...jus POAS and another Bfn.....feeling disappointed but at least i'm alive to see another day and is getting closer to a bfp or Af....

not experiencing any symptoms really except very gassy and extreme cramping like something sticking me...gosh.....

so ladies lets stay positive....and i'm trusting GOD for some bfps to raid this thread after all the trouble we all went through..

GOOD LUCK ALL!

I thought they were promising as well but all these BFN's tell me otherwise... :wacko: My cycles have always been roughly 30-32 days, I usually O about two weeks after LMP and i can totally feel when its happening. Problem is the cycle before this last one was a fluke 38 days I didnt feel PG and chalked it up to moving and a career change. So this cycle is a guess for me.. and im honesty not exactly sure when I O'd because i've been so busy moving and working. I've never had an irregular cycle... so its confusing. Never had a late one besides maybe a max of 5 days... due to stress... no symptoms though. Sorry if this is confusing. Im totally scatter brained. Basically my LMP was 9/10/12 i thought AF should be here around 10/10/12 maybe 10/12/12.... then i though if i was having another fluke cycle it could be as late as 10/18/12. Haha i wish i would have paid closer attention to O time. I did have spotting around 10/14/12 which could have been implantation and possible now that i think about it maybe a late O? I have no idea anymore ive thought this over every way around and just cant figure it out. I would assume if my LMP was 9/10 id get a BFP ... I keep waking up with a stuffy nose and scratchy throat... woke up in a sweat this AM that's not like me at all.. still tired... still gassy.. and still confused!:shrug: I took another HPT cause im an addict haha and yet again it was BFN with FMU. This is so unreal.. I've never experienced something like this.

Hang in there doll! I seems like there are so many of us experiencing rollercoaster cycles. I know for sure I'm not preggers... af hasn't shown but I just have that feeling. I made a doc appointment for tomorrow to FINALLY discuss my options. I'm thinking of requesting clomid as I'm not sure that I ovulate normally like I should be. Even if I do ovulate, there is a reason I have not conceived within these 7 years and I'd like to up my chances. Since, the prolactinoma was taken out of the pituitary gland I thought that I would be able to conceive fairly quickly but that obviously wasn't the case. Hopefully they can check my hormone levels because they have always been outta wack! Actually, now that I think of it.... I shouldn't be surprised that I'm not pregnant by now.

hey ladies,
how is everyone today...i trust you all are staying positive despite what we may be going through now..jus wanna say that i'm still there with yall...my temp remain the same as yesterday and FF adjusted it by one day...so i am now 17 dpo according to them...jus POAS and another Bfn.....feeling disappointed but at least i'm alive to see another day and is getting closer to a bfp or Af....

not experiencing any symptoms really except very gassy and extreme cramping like something sticking me...gosh.....

so ladies lets stay positive....and i'm trusting GOD for some bfps to raid this thread after all the trouble we all went through..

GOOD LUCK ALL!

Good luck to you as well doll!!! I'm currently on CD52 and waiting for af to start. Going to the docs tomorrow to discuss some options. I'm quite sure they will give me a pregnancy test but I know that's a bfn. lol I thought I would try to rush to the docs before af shows so that if he does prescribe me anything I won't have to wait till next cycle to actually take it :)

Wishing the best for you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thank you all so much for keeping this thread updated! I'm sure our fellow googlers would appreciate it as much as I do :thumbup:

Well ladies.. I went to the emergency room today due to severe pain in my right lower abdominal. And nothing. Deff. Not preggers. But still no answers to why I am on cd65. There were lots of tears. And im just really stressed over it all. So a bottle of champagne was in order! Still temping and watching opks I will not give up! And I pray for all you ladies that you receive your bfps!

Im noticing more things everyday, more symptoms of being preggers.. still BFN.. CD46 now... here is what i've noticed today.. I became out of breathe and had a hot flash vacuuming...(wtf) excuse that, but im not a wimp, i pushed around 900lb motorcycles this summer, i'm totally in shape and should not be winded vacuuming nor having a hot flash! I hate to admit it, but im totally always dehydrated... i dont drink enough water or any liquid not as much as i should... on a normal basis i go to the bathroom... maybe 3x a day...i know horrible.. now the bathroom is a frequent and the urge is sudden. I def. have a bigger output than i do input by far!...im getting frequent headaches. . and maybe im nuts but my veins seem kinda bulgy or just more noticeable.. and im soooooooooooooo tired.... seriously if im not pg im pretty sure i have mono or something.. i just want to curl up in bed all day, id be perfectly content. My body has been achy too, here in there.. mostly my back... in my ribs.. along with some sharp pains in my breast area/armpit area...(side-boob) lol. Also i dunno if this matters but my hands are dry dry dry.. i dont suffer from dry skin... not in my hands anyway.. not sure whats happening.. but ive mentally decided that if I dont get a BFP by Halloween, im out, and im going back to the doctor to make sure im not dying inside. One thing that is giving me hope that i will get a BFP is this uncomfortable fullness near my bladder, doesn't hurt, doesnt feel good. Just weird. I cant stand anything on or to tight around my lower stomach.. jeans, the puppy, this laptop, my daughter nothing.. makes me feel off. Its hard to explain.. but its one of the big symptoms of my last PG.. I tell you all what.. i will keep updating this until i have an answer.. i hate looking at other forums.. ones that build you up and up and up and then stop! no answers! Hope this will help somebody out there. Good luck to all you girls.. everything happens for a reason, and its not just our timing thats important...life has its own unique timing we have to adhere too... damnit ;)

Well ladies.. I went to the emergency room today due to severe pain in my right lower abdominal. And nothing. Deff. Not preggers. But still no answers to why I am on cd65. There were lots of tears. And im just really stressed over it all. So a bottle of champagne was in order! Still temping and watching opks I will not give up! And I pray for all you ladies that you receive your bfps!

I'm so sorry hun that you're going through this. I'll pray everything goes well for you. I can't believe they couldn't even tell you what the severe pain was from. They just let you go home?!?! I really wish the best for you and hope you start to feel better! and yea... NEVER GIVE UP! All this will be worth it once we have our little ones!

Im noticing more things everyday, more symptoms of being preggers.. still BFN.. CD46 now... here is what i've noticed today.. I became out of breathe and had a hot flash vacuuming...(wtf) excuse that, but im not a wimp, i pushed around 900lb motorcycles this summer, i'm totally in shape and should not be winded vacuuming nor having a hot flash! I hate to admit it, but im totally always dehydrated... i dont drink enough water or any liquid not as much as i should... on a normal basis i go to the bathroom... maybe 3x a day...i know horrible.. now the bathroom is a frequent and the urge is sudden. I def. have a bigger output than i do input by far!...im getting frequent headaches. . and maybe im nuts but my veins seem kinda bulgy or just more noticeable.. and im soooooooooooooo tired.... seriously if im not pg im pretty sure i have mono or something.. i just want to curl up in bed all day, id be perfectly content. My body has been achy too, here in there.. mostly my back... in my ribs.. along with some sharp pains in my breast area/armpit area...(side-boob) lol. Also i dunno if this matters but my hands are dry dry dry.. i dont suffer from dry skin... not in my hands anyway.. not sure whats happening.. but ive mentally decided that if I dont get a BFP by Halloween, im out, and im going back to the doctor to make sure im not dying inside. One thing that is giving me hope that i will get a BFP is this uncomfortable fullness near my bladder, doesn't hurt, doesnt feel good. Just weird. I cant stand anything on or to tight around my lower stomach.. jeans, the puppy, this laptop, my daughter nothing.. makes me feel off. Its hard to explain.. but its one of the big symptoms of my last PG.. I tell you all what.. i will keep updating this until i have an answer.. i hate looking at other forums.. ones that build you up and up and up and then stop! no answers! Hope this will help somebody out there. Good luck to all you girls.. everything happens for a reason, and its not just our timing thats important...life has its own unique timing we have to adhere too... damnit ;)

lol! Yea I hate that too! I would read like 20 pages of posts and then nothing. There's 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back haha.

You're symptoms sound promising! fx'd!

oh yea ladies... I went to the doc earlier. Didn't exactly go to see if I was preggers or not because I'm convinced I'm not at this point, but I wanted to discuss my options. I REALLY wanted to try clomid and after I explained to him my history... he thinks that's a wonderful idea! Yay! but first, he's going to check fsh, lh, and prolactin levels. Some other blood tests. I have 2 fibroid cysts that may need to be removed so we're going to get a u/s and he requested that my dh get his "boys" checked because he's a welder. So... gotta lot to take care of. Hopefully I'll be preggers soon. I gave him a urine sample so I'm guessing they checked to see if I was pregnant before hand (not sure) but they didn't say anything about it so I'm sure that means negative

oh yea ladies... I went to the doc earlier. Didn't exactly go to see if I was preggers or not because I'm convinced I'm not at this point, but I wanted to discuss my options. I REALLY wanted to try clomid and after I explained to him my history... he thinks that's a wonderful idea! Yay! but first, he's going to check fsh, lh, and prolactin levels. Some other blood tests. I have 2 fibroid cysts that may need to be removed so we're going to get a u/s and he requested that my dh get his "boys" checked because he's a welder. So... gotta lot to take care of. Hopefully I'll be preggers soon. I gave him a urine sample so I'm guessing they checked to see if I was pregnant before hand (not sure) but they didn't say anything about it so I'm sure that means negative
Thank you for the prayers! Im so jape that thongs are moving along for you that's do exciting=]

Thanks Mandy! I'm hoping to get a bfp before the New Years... preferably before Christmas! Only time will tell... all I can do is go with the flow. Right now my only concern is whether my tumor grew back and also if and when I'm going to get the fibroids removed. Fx'd we all get our bfps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->