Late BFPs anyone??????

Hey ladies. Af showed up yesterday! I'm happy this crazy cycle is over but was kinda bummed that since I won't get my bloodwork until at least Thursday I would have to wait till next cycle to start clomid :dohh: (if he decides to prescribe it to me) But on a good note, since I have so much going on, it might be more of a blessing because now I have some time to get everything else taken care of like my hormones, fibroids, dh's soldiers, make sure my prolactinoma isn't back and getting as healthy as I can. We have to take care of ourselves.

Good luck ladies! :dust:

Good luck with everything! Keep us updated fingers crossed for no tumor!!! . I still haven't started my af yet! My temps are going up but Idk if I O, or not. Ff hasn't said I did. So who knows cd 69 now I think?

Thx! Fx'd for you!!! Are you going to go to the docs any time soon? 69 days is such a long time!

Thx! Fx'd for you!!! Are you going to go to the docs any time soon? 69 days is such a long time!

Like i said i went to the emergency room, so i am def not pregnant, Im supposed to go back to my docs next week, but i know he wants to induce AF but if my temps are up and I o'd when i think I did, we bd'ed the day before, so I am wondering if i should still wait and see what happens or go back?

Like i said i went to the emergency room, so i am def not pregnant, Im supposed to go back to my docs next week, but i know he wants to induce AF but if my temps are up and I o'd when i think I did, we bd'ed the day before, so I am wondering if i should still wait and see what happens or go back?

oh that's right! You went like 3 days ago, sorry about that. IMO, I would just wait a week or 2 ONLY because you may have ovulated late... on cd61, right??? That would only make you 8dpo so you still have a chance! Keep us posted and GL

Just updating, and mildly complaining :) Well, CD 49. . . . I haven't tested today and I don't think I did yesterday.. I cant remember... haha totally a POAS addict.. regardless last test I did was still BFN. I'm trying to keep my hopes high but every time I get a BFN i just feel destroyed. Not just because I want to be PG (I DO) but because I want an explanation for what is going on with my poor body. Still having some not so explainable symptoms.. some have lessened.. more have developed.. I can still smell everything.. Was giving DD a bath when hubby was making dinner on our gas stove.. bathroom that i was bathing her in was probably like 30 ft from the kitchen and I got an overwhelming smell of gas.. made me so sick I had to go outside for fresh air. . I asked him what happened, ha ha.. supposedly nothing, took and extra kick to light a burner.. so that's my nose as of late.. one odd thing about smelling everything and my nose being so sensitive is I have been stuffed up for a week! I'm very warm.. occasionally feet feel puffy and hot along with hands when the heats on or i'm busy with housework, not like me at all.. I usually have very healthy gums and today was new for me... was brushing and noticed in some places my gums seemed swollen and sensitive... i'm tired all day, but restless when i crawl into bed... my legs just feel odd... and i personally just cant get comfy.. RLS?? haha... I'm very in tune to my body (which sucks sometimes) so i notice any minor change out of the norm...like the bra that's always been a bit to big and has remained that way for the past 6 months ...now is perfectly snug and filled, so the girls are growing.... no AF... no signs of her... the only PMS I've ever had was bloating and mood swings...I've even tried BD'ing to kick start AF.... that usually does the trick... still no show... and BFN... as always.. and no answers to my recent bout of symptoms. . I usually have an answer to everything. Not this... 10/31 will be roughly 2weeks late if I had another long cycle. If i don't get a BFP on the 31st i'm going back to the docs.. I have never ever skipped a cycle, nor been this late.. i'm 21, fit, active, happy, healthy (mostly) and this just doesn't make sense :/ I'm wishing everyone well.

Hey Jenna- Sounds like your going through a whole lot :hugs: Please go see a doctor . If you haven't been getting a positive at this point they can give you a blood test to confirm. Also, with all of those symptoms, if it isn't pregnancy then there could be some other type of underlying condition (or maybe just a skipped period) Better safe than sorry. I waited until I was on cd53 to go. I usually have 31 day cycles too so I was worried. I'm waiting on my test results and I also have to go for an u/s. Af finally came but I know it wasn't just a random "skip". I wish I would have went to the doc a long time ago. Gotta take care of myself if I want to get pregnant. The only thing waiting did for me, was put a stop to conceiving. Keep us posted hun. fx'd and I hope everything works out for you soon.
:dust:

oh that's right! You went like 3 days ago, sorry about that. IMO, I would just wait a week or 2 ONLY because you may have ovulated late... on cd61, right??? That would only make you 8dpo so you still have a chance! Keep us posted and GL

Ty =]… im just glad my body is finally doing something!

Temps are still up today =]]] Idk much about charting but if anyone here would look at it and let me know what you think?

I don't know if it makes a difference that you didn't start temping till late, but as far as I can see it looks somewhat triphasic. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

I don't know if it makes a difference that you didn't start temping till late, but as far as I can see it looks somewhat triphasic. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

Like i said before i didnt start charting till my doc told me to when i went to him on cd51,

I was thinking it was triphasic to and i am trying really hard not to get overly excited because i dont know that much about charting =)

it looks good but try to stay grounded. I've had triphasic charts too that turned out to be nothing. GL!!!! Keep us posted!
:dust::dust::dust:

It's hard to find that happy medium between realistic and wishful thinking, I will def. keep you updated thanks so much

I'm out! AF surprised me today with no warning and she isn't being very nice. I feel awful. Yet I'm relieved she has come back. Ready for November BFP's girls? I am :) I still think I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor to get my hormones and what not checked out. See if I can't find an answer for my awful and persistent symptoms and this strange AF. Also maybe look for cysts etc. Just need to ease my mind and get a clean bill of health for my future baby making :)) thank you so much for all the updates and support. You all are so awesome and I wish only great things and future happy healthy families!

I'm out! AF surprised me today with no warning and she isn't being very nice. I feel awful. Yet I'm relieved she has come back. Ready for November BFP's girls? I am :) I still think I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor to get my hormones and what not checked out. See if I can't find an answer for my awful and persistent symptoms and this strange AF. Also maybe look for cysts etc. Just need to ease my mind and get a clean bill of health for my future baby making :)) thank you so much for all the updates and support. You all are so awesome and I wish only great things and future happy healthy families!

Awee im sorry sweets.sweety! But yes a good bill of health is a great idea!. I hope everything turns out perfectly for you and you get a Bfp this cycle! Good luck!

Sorry doll:hug:I think it's a great idea to go to the docs just in case there is some other types of issues that need to be addressed. Speaking of... I just got my results today from the doc office. All my results were abnormal. My prolactin was sky rocketed indicating my tumor probably grew back. I have an MRI appt on Monday. I also have to get an HSG test done tomorrow because of the dermoid cysts (which before I thought were fibroids) to make sure there is no blockage. And some of my other hormones (dhea, lh, and fsh) were really abnormal and to him indicated that I have PCOS. So, take care of yourself sweets... the only thing I accomplished by waiting this long to go to the doc was postponing our chances of conceiving, so that's awesome you're taking care of this now :) Wishing the best of luck to you hun!!!

Hope to see you (all of you ladies) get your November BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Awe you poor thing. I pray that they get everything under control suuuuupppppppeeeerrrr quick! So u can get to business!

We're starting to feel a bit more positive now :) At least we have an idea of what's going on. If we don't know what the problem is, we can't fix it :winkwink: Doc still advised me to bd every other day from cd 11-25 ( I know... big gap, huh?) Just in case, I "spontaneously" ovulate.
So, we're still gonna get down! :blush:

hey ladies,

jus updating to let u know nothing yet no af and no bfp ....feeling kinda tired of all this now.....currently on cd51

hey christal....hope things work out soon....at least you finding out where the problems exist so u can fix it......

have a schedule appointment with my doctors for something else.....think i might jus squeeze in the gynecologist one time

hey jenna at least af has arrived and u have another chance...

mandy u are so supportive thats reassuring and nice of you

below is my chart if yall want to c it...

looks crazy 2 me....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hopeful2013//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583