• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late July buds

Sorry to hear bout Ella and her tube but good news she is still taing your milk - any weight gain is progress! Mogster had nutriprem as a top up when he was small before my milk came but once your milk comes it is THE BEST thing she can have cos it is mummy juice!

Keep us posted with how xrays/treatment etc goes, cant wait to hear her next step, its definitely all progresseven if she is giving Mummy and Daddy some worries!

Moglet is still in there, think he is too comfy as he doesnt seem to want out yet :dohh: Ah well I am believing in Mother Nature knowing what she is doing....Mogster was five weeks early and now you would never know, maybe i just have to do my preggo time! 6 weeks longer so far this time :wacko:

Hi girls!
I'm so sorry to hear all that's going on with Ella, the poor little girl. What is the latest?

Moggy have you had your babe yet?

Well, I had little Eloise Clara on August 5th...she was 6 Lbs 7 oz...and we haven't been home yet! sigh. I had a 9 hour labor total and it was active labor from the start...came on fast and furious!! An hour of that was pushing...which ended in a forceps delivery with an episiotomy because her cord was around her neck and her heart rate was dropping every time I pushed. She had an inperforate anus, which means her anus didn't fully form where it was supposed to, and she had an outlet too close to her vagina. The night of her birth she had to be flown to a children's hospital 4 hours away (a 45 minute flight), and my husband and I had to drive. She had surgery monday and she's doing so well...it all went as planned, and she's pooping through the new hole. we should be going home today or tomorrow. chris got a 10 day extension on his leave, so he'll be with us at least until august 25th, which is great. We have to come back here in 2-3 weeks time, so I'm hoping to get that extended further.

In the midst of all this, my episiotomy got infected! It was more painful than the birth! But I've been on antibiotics for a couple days, and feeling much better.

I hope all is well with your guys, looking forward to getting an update!

Moglet came Aug 9th at 21.50, he weighed 10lb 2oz and suffered slight shoulder distocia during birth, home next day and baby Jack is settling in nicely. Catch up soon, congrats on your little ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->