• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late July buds

lauren10

1 DD, 1 angel & pregnant!
Reaction score
Are you due on or within a few days of July 31st? I'm looking to keep a running thread with just a couple people (might be nice to keep it small) to compare experiences and take the journey together!

Current members:
lauren10 - Lauren
NG09 - Nicola
WinterKage
CherryBerry
beatnick
lil_angel
plus2
nineena - Christina
lottybump
Kelly2903 - Kelly
moggymay

I'm Lauren, 34 yo, this is my first pregnancy and I'm due July 31st! My husband is 27, in the Canadian Forces and will be going to Afghanistan when I'm about 7 months...and won't return until the baby is 3 months old :cry: (with the exception of the birth I hope!)

I'm pretty excited...and scared...and shocked that this is all happening! :headspin:

Tell us about yourself...and we'll close the group after we get a few people!

Lauren - Thanks for the PM (good thinking!!!) I think I have done it but I guess we'll soon see!!

So here goes.....

My Name is Nicola, i'm 27 and this is my 1st pregnancy also. My DH is 36. We got married on 9th September this year so with the news that we are expecting it has been a really exciting time!! :cloud9:

I am over the moon to be pregnant, although I am terrified about the whole 'giving birth' part but I guess I have a while to go before I have to think of that! lol

Looking forward to getting to know others with similar due dates so we can share our experiences over the next 8 months x

Hi Ladies,
Im am due my baby on 25th July 2010. Congrats to you all on your pregnancies x

hello! add me in for 31st july.

Not much in the way of symptoms yet which scares me after obsessing over dpo symptoms but cautiously over the moon! :)

So I think a few of us have our first doctor's appointments this week. Make sure you let us know how it went!

I went to the walk-in clinic this morning (because I don't have a primary care yet), and got referred to an obstetrician. So nothing exciting to report for me. Hopefully I'll get in to see them soon!

Hello, Please may I join? Im due on the 27th July xx Got my first Dr appointment next Tue. How is everyone feeling so far? x

Hi everyone :wave: nice to see there are a few of us now!

I have the doc's tomorrow, I'm a bit nervous, don't really know what to expect.

I'm thinking that after 8 pos hpt's that's enough confirmation!! lol

Hi Ladies!
I broke down and bought more tests today. I went one entire day without testing!! my willpower sucks! but the line is darker so now I'm happier. :)

Good luck tomorrow Nicola! Looking forward to an update because I have no idea what to expect either!

I'm feeling good Winter...what kind of symptoms are all of you having? All I seem to have is some shortness of breath every now and then, and dull cramping on and off all the time. I'm just waiting for my boobs to sprout, but nothing yet!

NG09- Oh you'll have to let us know how it goes at the Drs today xx

BeatNick- Thats fab news hun, you excited? I feel anxious as dont know what to expect lol

Lauren10- Aww I got similar symptoms to ya, strong heartbearn, mild on of cramps (comes and goes), feel much more tired xx

Oh I'm so tired too...going to bed at about 8:30/9:00 every night, I love it!

Winter, is your picture your S.O. seeing the positive test for the first time?

Is it too soon for us to be thinking about baby names?! I can come up with lots of girls names I like, but hardly any boy's names.

hey ladies. I worked til 8 last night and hit a wall of fatigue this afternoon. Sat in my dressing gown watching catch up corrie.

Ive been having so many dreams! I dreamed that a sea urchin was coming out of the bathroom last night. I seem to be dreaming all night long!

My bbs are getting real sore now and a few pokes and prods in my tummy but not much else.

when do people get sickness usually?

Hope you are all ok- update on symptoms! are you loving the good reason for putting your feet up?

hey ladies. I worked til 8 last night and hit a wall of fatigue this afternoon. Sat in my dressing gown watching catch up corrie.

Ive been having so many dreams! I dreamed that a sea urchin was coming out of the bathroom last night. I seem to be dreaming all night long!

My bbs are getting real sore now and a few pokes and prods in my tummy but not much else.

when do people get sickness usually?

Hope you are all ok- update on symptoms! are you loving the good reason for putting your feet up?

Nicola...any reports from your doctor visit?!

beatnick, where are you from...the UK? I love the lingo you guys use...I'm not quite sure what a dressing gown is! haha

I have NO symptoms today. You know what that means...take another test when I get home just to make sure it's still there. I've been having weird dreams too..last night there was a nuclear leak at my house and I got in a fight with my sister-in-law, she told me she hated me.

I think they say sickness generally starts around 6 weeks or so...so we have something to look forward to!

No hun, hes looking at a scottish pen!! lol A dressing gown is a robe hun. Beat Nick - Aww that must have been scary i hardly ever get jobs lol. I don't blame you Lauren i took another test today just to make sure :0. Hope you've all had a lovely day xx

Hi girlies.....

Im 21 & 4weeks 5 days preg, as you can tell by my ticker! My EDD is 30th July! I had my first Doc appointment on monday, and everything went really well, she was really nice. Been booked in for my first midwife appointment on thurs too, to do some bloods and book me in for my first scan :cloud9: So exciting!!! :D

Look forward to talking with you all :flower:

Lil xx

Oh congrats!!! I'm glad your appointment went well. Tell us all about your symptoms...and where you're from?!

:)

Thanks!! :)

Im from the Midlands. Ive had no 'real' symptoms really, just been starving ALL the time, REALLY tired & VERY hot at night, and maybe a few twinges here n there. Thats about it!!!

Just seen you ticker, and your 1 day behind me :D:D:D

Lil x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"