Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Anyone else really nervous about being heavily pregnant in the height of summer 😐 bring it on!

I'm kinda looking forwards to it Hanni, I've had two winter babies and whilst it's probably easier to keep warm, I've often dreamt of maxi dresses and nice summer clothes. That said I'm not looking forwards to the heat but am looking for the perfect excuse to eat a ton of ice lollies. We have quite a cool house so I know I'll be fine indoors and at night

Im not looking forward to summer. Its my busiest time at work. Its gonna be hell

Finally have a scan date! Not until 3rd Feb! 3 days before my 1st born 5th birthday. Which is great as will have a pic to show my mum when I tell her on the 6th 😁 counting down the days now!!
I'm looking forward to having A summer baby this time around. Quite happy to let bump hang out proud. Winter I felt like a frump 😂

Also sickness has eased off just feeling hungry all the time. If I don't eat every 2-3 hours I get weak and dizzy. Boobs are sore, slight abdominal cramping here and there, leg pains & loads of headaches! They are dreadful!

Holli - Yay, I know I commented in your journal but didn't want to just not comment here too :) So excited for your little bean with a heartbeat!!!

Tanikis - What the? Seriously time to bring out the bat. What are they waiting for exactly?

20YR - Yay for scan date and sorry it's still a wait away. So frustrating! I wish we could just waltz in to the doctor's office whenever we pleased and get a peek.

I don't mind summer. It doesn't get really warm here until September/October so it will be moderate. I think it's a lot easier to dress up the bump in the summer and you don't have to worry about wearing shoes :)

I know this is probably sick but having a summer baby also means you don't have to think about what to bring to school for their birthday. Most school around here don't allow sugary stuff and there are so many allergies. Some moms go all out and spend loads of money on gluten free/sugar free baked goods... This way you don't worry :)

Yay for scan dates Tani & 20YR:happydance:
My first son was born September 18th 2012 and that summer was HOT and I was HUGE :haha: It was uncomfortable but not too bad.
I feel draied today & look massive. Still can't go to the loo properly either. :blush:
What are everyone's new year plans?
We are having nibbles and board games here, just us & my dad. My nan passed away on NYE 9 years ago so we don't really go mad celebrating xxx

Yay for scan dates Tani & 20YR:happydance:
My first son was born September 18th 2012 and that summer was HOT and I was HUGE :haha: It was uncomfortable but not too bad.
I feel draied today & look massive. Still can't go to the loo properly either. :blush:
What are everyone's new year plans?
We are having nibbles and board games here, just us & my dad. My nan passed away on NYE 9 years ago so we don't really go mad celebrating xxx

Nye's im working a full 11 hours. Ill be followinf that with a footlong subway, blanket crocheting and tryinf to stay up past 9pm. Im getting so cool in my old age 😂

Tanikis - Yay for scan date! Just a week and a half to go!

We're doing NYE at my parents' house with in-laws. Family time. I don't know if I won't be asleep on the couch by 10:30pm though.

Everyone seems to think scan is close. Feels like ages away to me

The time will go by quicker than you think :)
Yep, the thought of staying awake til midnight is daunting! I have been somdrained today i had to lay down at 6pm and let my husband do the kids bath and bedtime. Just got up for a sandwhich and now back in bed again xx

I'm having a miscarriage:cry: I'm so heartbroken.
Hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy. I'll still be stalking and rooting you guys on<3

Oh Abii I am so so sorry:cry::hugs: I hope you are getting the care and rest you require, we are here for you, thinking of you

hey ladys

just an update as i have been bleeding for the past 4 days today i think it just finally happen :cry::cry::cry:

i had a death in the family last week and after that i started to bleed i was on bed rest trying not to have a miscarriage but it looks like i just had one :cry::cry:

anw doc said that we will see on Tuesday with an ultrasound cause when i went in on Monday for an emergency ultrasound all he could see was that the gestation sac got bigger and if i had a miscarriage it will be due to the uterine fibroids i have and i will have to do a surgery and that means 6 months wait to ttc again .....

i will login in from time to time just to say hi and see how you are all doing :hugs:

Oh Arrow how terrible, i so wish i could help in some way:cry: sending you hugs and hope the scan brings answers, my thoughta are with you xxx

Abii and Arrow, My thoughts and prayers are with you. :cry::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"