Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Well I have been up since 3am with my poorly baby:nope: andI have a feeling my toddler may have caught the bug, I am so nervous it will run over into xmas like last year:nope:

On another note - we had pizza hut and it was amazing!!

holliems - I had to google lumpia:haha: did you get some in the end?

Being a vegetarian I have always been worried I might crave meat or fish in pregnancy but so far it hasn't happened.

Magan85 - wow running after 5 toddlers! I am exhausted with 2:haha: no wonder you are tired.

Starlight - thanks:hugs: how are you feeling today?

Tanikins - I know this sounds easy for me to say but beleive me, I have obsessed over my weight for a long time & I know seeing a gain is always hard. 1lb is really nothing at this stage hun, you have the water retention / bloat etc. I have gained more than that already. Enjoy the sandwhich:hugs:

Abii - I think it is going to be the best xmas suprise ever:kiss:

20YR 1ST BABY - Roast potatoes and gravy! that sounds sooo nice! you may have inspired my next craving:haha:

Well my husband finished work for 12 days last night and I am so happy he has the time off, it is rare! and from a selfish point of view I can go back to bed when he wakes up!! xx

Magan - I am in Ottawa, how about yourself??

honeysuede - yummm glad you got to enjoy your Pizza Hut!! Been having a tough time sleeping with the nausea, so in the mornings it is a real struggle with the nausea, feeling exhausted, and dealing with a head-strong toddler haha. But I shouldn't complain as poor you have been up since 3am with your sick poor baby :( How is he doing?

I really wish my scan would hurry up. I dont even have the date through yet :haha: bloody christmas is gonna delay the post

Aww sorry to hear your little one is poorly honey. The worst time for the year to be un well. Hope things settle soon.
We had pizza hut last night too and it was delicious! We ate in as they don't deliver here.
I had an early start today and got to tesco for 7.15 am! Can't believe how busy it was before I checked out! So glad to miss the rush but my poor bank account is probably weeping lol now we're bundled in the living room with our duvets watching christmas films 😍 lush!

Over the last 2 days I've started to get a bit of heart burn... was hoping it would stay at bay as I had it loads with ds but it's here lol lots of milk for me before its time to call on good old manky gavisgon

Starlight- I am from Chatham, its between London and Windsor. I have quite a bit of family in Ottawa as my mom is from there :)

Good morning everyone!

I managed to stay up until midnight last night because I had to pick up a friend from the airport. Yay! It can be done :) Passed out as soon as I got home and this morning felt like a heavy hangover...

Feeling pretty good today. No nausea and no headache. I am afraid to smell anything though, lol. Just the thought of smelling food doesn't sound good.

Christms eve eve! 2 more sleeps till the big guy comes. My kiddies are so excited. My littlest keeps hugging me and saying this is the best christmas ever. We went to lapland for 5 days at the start of december and so now they are just so excited for the day to arrive

Magan - that's great! I will be a bit closer to you over the holidays as we are going to be visiting Toronto for a few days next week. Do you come to Ottawa much?

Phew, am feeling exhausted today! Just had lunch and am ready to nap. I am debating going home early to sleep!

Well ladies, my husband found the box of hpts that I was going to take for his announcement last night:dohh: of course he asked about it so I told him that I was going to test today. I still might do what I planned though just because its too cute not to:haha: the pic will be in my journal on Christmas if any of you wanted to see it:flower:
Oh and I got a calzone yesterday! close enough to pizza haha, it was sooo good.

Good morning everyone and happy xmas eve!!:xmas9::xmas6:
I wasn't online much yesterday as I felt soooo ill. Really sick & had to keep laying down & taking breaks which is so unlike me. I kept getting hot flushes in the night & urgent nausea. I have also not been to the loo in a few days:blush: seems to all be hitting me at once!

Little one is a bit better but till not good, I just hope he is ok for tomorrow or we may have to stay home instead of go to my brother's. He is a professional chef so I am sooo looking forward to his xmas dinner.

Starlight - how is your nausea now?

Tanikins - yep, I too feel like the scan is forever away - 5 weeks today!

babydustcass - urgh heartburn, I had that bad with DS2 but so far not much yet this time round. Hope the gaviscon does the trick for you. Aww bless your kids being so excited! it's what it's all about isn't it:cloud9: my 3 year old is the same and it melts my heart.

Mrs. MB - Well done with the aiport run! wow, staying up til midnight is impressive!

Abii - Well done with the quick thinking! I can't wait to hear how it goes:hugs:
xxx

Oh and is anyone else having mental vivid dreams? I have been having some disturbing ones for weeks now xx

Oh and is anyone else having mental vivid dreams? I have been having some disturbing ones for weeks now xx

Ive had some awesome dream ( :sex: ) and some horrible vivid nightmares. Google seems to think its another wonderfull preggo symptom, yaaaay :dohh:

Thought id done with the sickness guess not. Thought id try a coffee (1st 1 in 2 weeks) tunrs out that nope still make me ill. I had 1 mouth full. Im now sat rocking in my office fighting the urge to throw up 😪

Oh no, hope it passes soon for you. I completely sympathise, i feel so sick again and now all i can eat is porridge. Might try those anti morning sockness bands that boots do xx

What I need to work on is getting my 4 year old out of my bed I know I'm only 6 weeks but still he hit me in the gut while I was sleeping and when he is bored there is absolutely no sleep for this mama I had my husband put up the spare bed so I can just escape there when the kids fall asleep this was not my doing this was all my husband my husband hates when our kids grow up so fast

Starlight - I usually make a trip up there every couple of years. Its an all day road trip for us so we don't go as often as I would like. We were supposed to go up in October for my cousins wedding but I had just got married myself and money was to tight I hated missing her wedding! I was hoping to talk my husband into a trip in 2016, here is hoping anyway! Lol

I wish I was having vivid dreams, at least I would be sleeping then lol. I have not been able to sleep for a while. I wake up in the middle of the night and cannot fall back to sleep after. It is driving me crazy lol.

Yes I've had some crazy vivid dreams ever since a few days after ovulation. So strange!

Thought id done with the sickness guess not. Thought id try a coffee (1st 1 in 2 weeks) tunrs out that nope still make me ill. I had 1 mouth full. Im now sat rocking in my office fighting the urge to throw up 😪

I'm kind of in the same boat, glad to know someone else out there is the same sort of! I used to drink 1-2 cups a day, then once I found out I stopped because I heard caffeine is bad during pregnancy. (first time and I'm the normal worried about everything lol) Now the thought/taste of it makes me sick. Makes me so sad!

Is anyone else super excited, nervous and anxious for their ultrasound?!? :wacko: They scheduled one right before my OB appointment next Wednesday. Apparently the doctor likes to have one to see how far along you are. I'm literally going crazy! We are leaving for a small vacation Saturday-Tuesday, I almost don't care now and can't wait to get back so I can have this ultrasound! :happydance:

Yeah i have add really vivid dreams within days of ovulation with all 3 pregnancies, weird! Meggybaby you have time to slowly change the sleeping routine. Easier said than done, i know.
Megan85 hope you manage some sleep tonight

Yes i too an excited about my scan! Just wish I didn't have to wait 5 weeks. Can't wait to hear how everyone's appointments go alone the way though :)

Well kids are just off to bed so it is time to sort all the pressies i to piles, so excited now! Just praying my little one is better tomorrow as it will be day 6 of him being unwell.
Merry xmas everyone! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->