Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Hey just popping on to wish everyone a very merry Christmas. I hope you've had a lovely morning and continue to have a beautiful day filled with love, family and good food xxx

Merry Christmas ladies! It felt so good to tell my mom today lol I wish I would have recorded her reaction it was so priceless!

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful xmas?

Aww megan that sounds lovely :)

I had a great day, really was so special. Although I fractured my toe and am now in so much pain :( my brother done amazingly with the food though, and myhusband was drunk by the end of the night which was funny as he hardly drinks. Was glad when he stoped rambling and fell asleep haha
xx

Haha honey sounds like a brilliant day. Its funny seeing my oh drunk too as he never drinks either but he also gets annoyingly horny lmao 😂
He fell asleep at about 8 after putting on the Deathly Hallows part 1 so I ended up watching it alone whilst surfing online for nursery sets. Lovely!
Had a fabulous day all round with the kids, we were all spoilt rotten! Hubs brought me a foot spa bless him as one of my presents and a new tablet, commenting that it would come in handy when I was in labour 😂😂 oh dear he's forgotten the last time. 1hr 45 mins short and not much I pad time.
And I got a hamper with pampering lotions and face masks, 3 baby magazines ect. He's so thoughtful. Oh and a bullet juicer because now I can eat fruit during this pregnancy I am gonna fill up on them and greens.

How is everyone feeling? I think i'm starting to get over the fatigue feeling for now. Managed to stay awake till 10.30 last night even with the early start and wasn't dead on my feet.

Think I have food poisoning. Got diarrhoea, feel very sick like I could frow up, felt like I was going to pass out while I was on the toilet. Just took temp @36.5 Celsius. I'm in Elliott's bed with a bucket 😩😷 always at Christmas time 😭 had a lovely day yesterday though. Hope you all are enjoying the holidays and feeling ok x

Oh no 20, keep hydrated as much as you can through a straw and little sips as to not overwhelm yourself or be sick more. Keep drinking fluid as much as possible

We announced at our family Christmas dinner that we are pregnant and 15 minutes later my husbands cousin announced that she is also due in August! It was so emotional. We are only announcing to family this early though. :)

So just to give an update. I'm 5 weeks with baby #2. Happened to see my ob/gyn as I was passing through the hospital today. We had a short chat and then she asked me how far along I was. (I had only told her of the positive pregnancy test and said I'd make an appointment to see her in January). I told her I was suffering with severe bloating and it felt uncomfortable because my jeans wouldn't button. So she wrote me a requisition form and suggested that I get an ultrasound done tomorrow. She suspects I may be carrying multiples as I have been on Clomid for the past two months. I am kind of nervous. Any one had a similar experience?

I just hit 7 weeks today!!! Woohoo! I'm nauseous in the am then around 3ish then I go to bed around 8-9ish just to wake up around 11-1ish to pee/boobs would ache and nauseous at that time too and then I would have trouble going back to sleep and pee like 3-4 more times through the night while I don't even drink at all at night either so weird and have been getting frequent chills since 4 weeks pregnant ugh just want to sleep but can't

just drop in to say a Merry Christmas lady's and hope you had an amazing time but most of all i wish us ALL good Health this year!! :thumbup: :hugs:

:xmas7::baby::dust:

Hi! How is everyone today? 20YR I hope you are feeling better, I had a similar bug last xmas while 7months preggo and it was evil :( thoughts are with you

Tramaine - I am super bloated, have always started looking pregnant from day 1 with all of mine, some people bloat more than others, how would you feel ablout multiples?

Happy 7 weeks meggy!

I am so hapy to be 8 weeks today :)
we had a lovely boxing day. Dylan still has a poorly tummy though, not quite as bad but it is day 8 so when the GP opens tuesday if it isn't better I will take him to see them.
I have super bad gass and it is getting embarrasing :(
xxx

Hi honey suede,

That's what the doctor is suspecting as well, due to the clomid. I had to reschedule my scan until tomorrow evening. I will give you an update as soon as I know what's happening.

I have my first appointment tomorrow. Ugh. Nervous. I'm still in denial about being pregnant. I feel so...normal. Except extra moody. Really hoping for a scan. I feel like I just need to see it to believe it. ...7 weeks already. Crazy.

Happy 7 week Holliems! I can't wait to heat how it goes at your appointment :)
My sickness has subsided a bit but i am so uncomfortably bloated and constipated and gassy it is horrible :( also i an having those aura things again, los of vision and fuzzy vision, sooo hoping it doesn't turn into a migraine again.
Here are my 2 boys on xmas day :) xx

Attachments

• 1917103_10153175866397007_9039709168007250908_n.jpg
    1917103_10153175866397007_9039709168007250908_n.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 1915060_10153175866437007_2106331735654100211_n.jpg
    1915060_10153175866437007_2106331735654100211_n.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
Im feeling nearly human again :happydance: still alot of food avoidance going on but all in all ok. Less tired and only the odd bout of nausea. If i can manage this pregnancy with just 1 vom and some dry heaving im gonna count myself very lucky.

Hoping my scan appt come through tomorrow

Merry Christmas ladies! I've been so busy with family these last few days that I've hardly had any time at all.

I hope all the sick mommies and babies are feeling better! Christmas seems to be the time to get sick. I think this year is the first one in many years that I wasn't sick. Usually like clockwork - either sick by Christmas or start feeling symptoms on Christmas Day.

Holli - Can't wait to hear about your appointment! Update
as soon as you can!

Honey - I'm pretty much looking pregnant because of the bloat too. My stomach has never been that big. DH keeps commenting on me "showing" and I keep telling him it's all bloat...

Tanikis - yay for scan tomorrow. Just one more week until the second trimester. How exciting!

Tramaine - looking forward to your update as well. Curious to find out what's going on in there :)

AFM: At work and I'm just really, really tired...

Hi ladies,

Had ultrasound today. Saw the yolk sac and the fetal pole measuring .14cm but no heart beat just yet. It's just one (thank goodness). Ultrasonographer says I am measuring 5 weeks so it is a little early for the heartbeat to kick in. So I have a repeat scan in 2 weeks. My ob/gyn agrees with the ultrasound report. Will check serum hcg levels later this week but everything still remains positive. Symptoms sore boobs, frequent bathroom trips and severe bloating.

I had my scan today! Measured spot on 7 weeks. HB at 118. She said it was slow but normal and should speed up. I'm going to book a private scan for 9 weeks to check on it. I had convinced myself I wasn't really pregnant. She asked how I've been feeling and I said I've had no symptoms really. She said," yet". lol

So yea...looks like I'm really pregnant. Crazy.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/98D75832-62A4-48C2-99CB-616CB96DEA17_zpsmtml0e6i.jpg

Wow great news about the scans! sounds like all is going well! Hollie - you must be over the moon, what a lovely sight that pic is:hugs:

Glad you are feeling more human tanikins.

Well I have been to the dentist, I now have an ifection under the tooth they performed root canal on & they have put me on amoxycilin. They don't want to re do the work until I have had the baby.
xx

Aw Holli you have a cute little jelly bean there:blush::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"