Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Babydustcass - i am very happy for you and your results :) now you can syart working on names!

Tani- that must have been horrible and scary :( I haven't read anything about strokes and pregnancy but i am glad they are monitoring it. I am sure you will be fine though :) no, I don't have a journal this time around although i was touong with the idea.

Yay my hair is back to black!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone! I'm a bit late to the party but I'd love to join you if you'd take one more! I am due August 9th, just had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and they were able to find the heartbeat on a Doppler! There were hesitant to do it so early but it was my mom's birthday yesterday, and she was born on HER (late) mom's birthday, so I thought it would be special to play her a heartbeat recording as a birthday gift! I feel so lucky that everything worked out. <3 Oh and, baby was exactly where I thought zie'd be!! Nestled down on the right hand side, I've felt sure from the very beginning zie was on the right, would have been shocked if they found zir on the left! So now I feel all powerful mama psychic haha.

Sorry that was long, I'm just so happy and excited. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! :) :)

Hi marmoset!:flower: congrats and welcome! of course you can join us. Aww that's lovely about the heartbeat, what a lovely gift. Is this your first baby?

AFM - Yay I hve hit 10 weeks! can't believe I am 1/4 of the way through already!

Babydust - I have updated the 1st page to show you as team oink :) thought it would be fun to update if and when we find out xx

Oh yay thanks honey. It'll be lovely to see that list grow with colours too. I am still in shock that it were having a girl, I was convinced baby was a boy. Your hair looks gorgeous and so healthy.

Welcome marmoset it's so amazing to hear the heartbeat isn't it. Congrats x

Thanks babydust and honey! And congrats on 10 weeks! It's my first yes, just got married this past June and we are so excited to be growing our family. <3

Aww how lovely :) congrats on the wedding! We got married in September and it already feels like ages ago haha xx

Honey what day did you get married? My SO and I got married this year on September 12th :)

Megan, we got married on 11th September! Flew out for our honeymoon on 12th :) xx

We had a cheap wedding and are still paying it off now but almost done. The honeymoon was the most expensive i think. Xx

We eloped and got married in Niagara falls. Was much cheaper than a normal wedding we would have had at home. We had a guest count of 16 close family members and friends come with us. We left for our family honeymoon on the 13th and I am with you it cost more than our wedding lol We went to NYC with our son and my mom. Mom came so we could still do honeymoon stuff while she watched our son lol.

Finally got my booking in appointment! Called through and spoke to midwife who has booked me in for this Thursday (14th) I'll be 10weeks &#128513; and then my scan February 3rd. All getting official now! Excited & nervous at the same time!

Yay for booking in and scan date! :)
I am hoping to start feeling flutters soon, i know it is stupidly early but with ds2 i started feeling light movement about 10-11 weeks and the midwife told me it was possible as i am small, in tune with my body & it wasn't my first pregnancy. Really wanna feel it haha xxx

Tramaine- yay for a great 7 weeks scan. Must have been great to see your little one and a strong heartbeat!!

Honey &#8211; about two and half more weeks before your scan, hope it flies by! Omg your new hairdo looks soooo good, I love it!!!!

Babydustcass &#8211; team pink how exciting!! That is amazing you&#8217;re able to find out that early. We have to wait till about 20 weeks to find out via ultrasound here in Canada.

Marmoset &#8211; welcome and congrats! That is so exciting to have been able to hear the heartbeat and share it with your Mom, she must have loved it!

20yr &#8211; yay for booking appointment and scan!! It is great to have some dates to look forward to :)

AFM, feeling pretty good these days. A lot less nauseous which is good, except for first thing in the morning! Are you ladies still fatigued at times? That still hits me. Wishing you all great start to the week!

We have a heartbeat baby was waving and kicking. My dates were pretty spot on, docs have us at 11+1 with edd of 1st aug. This means we need a rescan but thats not a big shame
https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160112_175036_zpsaetdxwhc.jpg

Awwww congrats how wonderful! That is a lovely pic! You must be so pleased :)

Starlight - my nausea and fatigue comes and goes now but isn't costa t.
Had a bad day today so off to bed to put it behind me
Xx

Honey I can't wait to feel flutters too. I remember with my second feeling them super early. But I don't remember when.

Honey I can't wait to feel flutters too. I remember with my second feeling them super early. But I don't remember when.
Well I know that when u have had more than one birth you can feel the baby earlier when I was pregnant with my second baby I remember feeling the flutter around the 14/15th week mark I noticed laying down in the tub a couple of pokes now I'm pregnant with our third and counting down the weeks where I can finally feel my baby kick me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->