Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

12 so scan tomorrow 😁 And I have my 20 wk scan on the 16th March 😁

Yes we are finding out and I can't wait! I put my scan pic from last week on the gender prediction forum of this site and almost everyone predicted boy for me so I may have 3 boys! We are struggling finding another boy's name we like but there are a couple in the running. We have also got a girl's name just in case. I have absolutely no preference at all, I just want to know so I can start buying and naming haha xx

I always said I saw myself with 3 boys. I already have a son he is 5 this Friday. He keeps saying it better be a boy but this time around I am hoping for pink but if it's blue I am already a pro ☺️ Family is full of boys which is also why I think I see myself with boys. The way I've felt this time around though and from what friends have said to me they all think it's a girl. Guess I'll have a scan pic tomorrow to let people have more of a guess 😁

Oh I didn't know about the gender prediction area on b&b I'll be popping my scan pic on there right now!
I did have a think this morning as this will be the only one I haven't found out with I wonder how I'll feel about names... I always had a few in the running but I guess it means this time I'll have to have double!

Good luck with the scan 20yr:hugs: will look forward to the update.

Mrssat - I have always found names the hardest thing. It took me my whole pregnancy with my first to think of a boys name & we were team yellow, had no idea for a girl's name! obviously he was a boy and we decided on the day he came. With DS2 we chose his name at 20 weeks.
Also - I just looked a few pages back at your scan pic and I am guessing girl.

I am so pleased to be in 2nd tri now woohoo:happydance:
xx

Morning ladies, it's 5am here but I'm randomly wide awake! Maybe baby is up and wants some company, who knows :shrug:

My 20 week scan is March 17th! I don't have any before then so it will be our first look at the little one! Eee.

I took a bit of a tumble on the ice yesterday but I didn't fall hard and just kinda slid down ha. I felt confident everything was totally fine (posted on 2nd tri too and was reassured by responses there) but of course waking up in the middle of the night tonight I'm going 'what if something's wrong and baby's trying to tell me??' Things always seem scarier in the middle of the night I find. Listening to some soothing music now and kinda laughing at myself. :p

Sounds like everybody's doing pretty well! Excited for when we all start feeling movements in a couple weeks! :D

New EDD! 14th August.
12+3 scan 😁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
Aw gorgeous pic 20yr!

I think I figured out why I was up so early this morning... I think my body, sweet thing that she is, wanted to give me a couple hours of normalcy before the onslaught of the Barfpocalypse. Had to call in sick to work cause it's just been couch-toilet-couch-toilet-couch-toilet-couch-kitchen-sink (DH was in the bath!)

Dunno if I picked up a stomach bug or baby's just having some kind of crazy hormonal growth spurt day. Yeesh!

Oh no! Hope your feeling better soon and spend more time on that couch and not in the toilet or sink 👎🏼 poor you x

Lovely pic 20yr!! :) congrats! I will update your due date.
Oh no marmoset, sorry to hear you had a bad day with sickness, it sounds like a bug to me, hopefully it has passed now.
As for me, my bump has got huge and firm. I look more preggo than I am all of a sudden. I like it though. Oh and every morning I wake with a bad hormonal headache.
Xx

Thanks for the sympathy 20yr and honey! I'm feeling much much better today, back at work and doing fine. :)

Honey your bump sounds lovely! I keep waiting for that firmness to show up but not much yet!

Marmoset glad you are feeling better, sounds like maybe it was a 24 hr bug.

Honey - how exciting!! Are you going to post a bump pic? I can't wait for a proper bump, at the moment I just have a food baby after eating so much in first tri!!

12 week scan tomorrow! So scared x

So glad you're feeling better marmoset :hugs:

Mrs w 11 - good luck tomorrow, i will be thinking of you :hugs: inwas really scared too but ince i woke in the morning of the scan i felt ok.

Ok so here is my 13 week bump :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
Great pic 20yr

Awesome bump honey

Heres mine - the work uniform doesnt give mea great shape. Normal clothes i look lovely and round

https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160204_170926_zpszer5sl1q_edit_1454607643150_zpsymf9vzuw.jpg

Wow what a nice belly pic I look like that and I'm only 12 weeks I look my biggest at the end of the day after a real good dinner lol

Ah I'm so jealous haha! I look squishy around the middle at the end of the day, in the mornings i feel like you can hardly even tell! Come on bumpy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->