Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Hi ladies! How are we all doing? Any nice weekend plans? DH is working today so i am doing some studying when the boys let me. I can't believe my little one is going to be a year old in 2 weeks xx

I worked this morn and im now sitting at a 4yr olds birthday party. My life is so rock 'n' roll :haha:

It does make me a bit sad to think in a few months these kids will be old distant memories. Hes spend 4 years growing up i with them then school hits and thats it. I know he'll make new friends but still.

Bloody preggy hormones :'(

Weather has been pretty rubbish today, we had a day indoors bulding a camp and watching tv. I had a lovely nap! Bliss.

Had my 12 week scan yesterday and all was fine! Baby was measuring 3 days ahead so edd 16th Aug. Not sure if to change my ticker as I had ivf I know exactly how far along baby is but nhs using measurements still.

Hope everyone else had a nice Saturday. Lovely bump pics ladies! No bump here yet just a tummy from overeating during first tri and bloat!

Beautiful bellies girlie's!! I think mine is on its way. By the end of the day my jeans are just too uncomfortable! But it's still pretty non existent in the mornings
Dh & I drooped kids off at mums yesterday morning & headed off to Cambridge for a shop & a meal it was sooo lovely! Just to not worry about getting back for bed time or worrying what they touch in shops. Just some us time was very much needed. I'm just getting ready to pick them up & have to admit I miss them.
I seen the consultant on Friday due to my 6 yr old being very small when born. I hate to say it was a bit of a waste of time. She just basically booked me my extra scans which could have been done when I wasn't there. I was hoping I'd get to hear the heartbeat!! Never mind. 4 ish weeks til my 20 week scan!! Can't wait.
Glad all is OK with everyone. This bit of pregnancy is nice just tricking along letting bubs grow.
Take care girls x

Happy Monday everyone!
Tani- i know what you mean about your son moving in. I feel the same
About Jack, am alrrady worried about how he will be in school and he isn't going until next year.

Mrsw11- congrats on the scan! I will update your dd. Do you feel more
Relaxed now?

Mrssat-your Cambridge date sounds lovely! Shame the app was a waste of time thought. I have a feeling my one in a few weeks will be too.

Well not much to report here apart from everyone telling me i look more pregnant than i am haha
Xxx

13 weeks dragged so much. But 14 weeks seems to be flying.

Gender scan is the 24th and it seems like its around the corner :dance:

Thanks Honey! No I wish I did feel better but it still doesn't feel real and I'm still really anxious!! Hoping when I start feeling baby moving I'll feel reassured. I also don't feel like telling anyone either. Kinda thought I'd be bursting to tell my good news after ttc for so long but I'd rather keep it a secret! X

The test results from that blood work are in and I'm at low risk for any abnormalities and the sex is a GIRL!!!! After two tries and having a boy and this being my last pregnancy feels great knowing I'm going to have a daughter!!! We found the results over speaker phone and she she said I know the sex do u want to know now or send the results through the mail what!? Are u kidding!? Now! Lol my husband ran so fast into the other room ready to call up every Tom Dick and Harry, I cried I was so over joyed now I really want to get out of this duplex so much faster to prepare for baby!!!

The test results from that blood work are in and I'm at low risk for any abnormalities and the sex is a GIRL!!!! After two tries and having a boy and this being my last pregnancy feels great knowing I'm going to have a daughter!!! We found the results over speaker phone and she she said I know the sex do u want to know now or send the results through the mail what!? Are u kidding!? Now! Lol my husband ran so fast into the other room ready to call up every Tom Dick and Harry, I cried I was so over joyed now I really want to get out of this duplex so much faster to prepare for baby!!!

Aww congrats on a pink one 💕😁

Cograts Meggy!!:hugs:
Mrs W11 - I totally understand you feeling nervous still, I am sure it will improve in time but for now just do whatever you feel comfortable with, There is no law saying you must tell everyone:hugs:
xx

I feel the same my mum has literally told everyone for me. I can't see the excitement yet only worry

MeggyBaby - Congrats on the girl!! SO happy for you :happydance:

honeysuede & Tanikins - Perfect bumps :)

Tanikins - Can't wait for your scan on the 24th! It'll be here before you know if :)

Mrs W11 & frangi33 - I'm sorry that you have the worry & nervousness. Hopefully it'll get better soon! :/ This is only my first but I'm constantly nervous and can't wait for the kicks soon too! :)

Outside of still being extremely tired and not being able to function properly and sore/growing (still) breasts I'm doing great! :)
Starting to see a little bump and I'm so excited! My lower belly is starting to firm and I heard that means it's "baby" belly! :happydance:

baby bump.jpg

Oh! and I have my checkup at 17 weeks and that's when we'll schedule the gender scan! :)

Told my mum today! She didn't believe me at first and seemed quite disappointed. She said she thought I was going to sort my driving and go on holiday and get be in work. I assured her it will still all be done. After we got off the phone and I sent her the scan picture she seemed to have picked up a little excitement. She will come round she just has her concerns because of my past experiences.

Well after an episode of bleeding and being told my hcg was low and i was gonna miscarry. I can hapily say baby is fine and my doctor is a douche
https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160210_150041_zpsel7qqqih.jpg

Tani I'm so sorry you went through that and very glad baby is OK! I can't believe how heartless people can be sometimes. Sending you internet hugs!

Well after an episode of bleeding and being told my hcg was low and i was gonna miscarry. I can hapily say baby is fine and my doctor is a douche
https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160210_150041_zpsel7qqqih.jpg

So glad to hear everything is ok! :hugs:

Sorry that all I talk about apparently is barfing, but I had to get off my bus to work two stops early when it was 15 below this morning so I could puke in a snow bank and then walk the rest of the way. I work on a university campus and I wear a backpack to work so 99% sure the girl who walked by and asked if I was OK thought I was hungover. I wanted to be like 'I wasn't drinking! I'm just pregnant!!' but was too embarrassed to say anything haha. At any rate, checking 'barf in snowbank' off the bucket list I guess! Augh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->