Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

As a mum of 2 boys (and probably 3 soon) I think it's lovely! Congrats :) Xxx

Congrats Tanikins! Lovely news.

Gorgeous bump pics too ladies, I am slowly growing a little bump now.

Finally gave in and bought a Doppler last night and loved hearing the heartbeat! Bliss x

Tanikins yes I was referring to Carter! He has come such a long way. Congrats on having another boy!!!! I am thinking i'll be in the same boat as you. I have a feeling this one is a boy too.

Mrs W so happy you got a Doppler! I love listening whenever. :cloud9:

How is everyone doing today? I think baby is having a growth spurt, i have no energy, feel really low, keep getting bad ligament pain, boobs massive and sore and just generally feel off xx

I had my 15 week baby appointment very strong heartbeat baby girl was actually trying to move away from the Doppler lol in the next two weeks I'm going to do a personal ultrasound so I can get my baby's heartbeat in a teddy bear can't wait

I think (loads of time to change) front runner for name is Tyler something D.........

Every Tyler I know is good looking & just cool. Ha ha. So funny how you associate names with the people who already have that name...I like Tyler.
I think we've avoided the name game so far because we know we'll struggle. We never decide fully until we see the babe...but normally have some front runners. But never not known the sex before!! I quite like unisex names.... My little girl is isla which is totally popular now but it's so pretty & my boy is jools which we love because it's fairly original.he had no name for the first week of his life!we just couldn't decide. Lots of people say what's his name George? Ha. I like remi which can be for both girl & boy.hubs likes that too. Hhhmm now you have me thinking.

D names are tough tanikins Dylan is always a fav of mine.
What's everyone else thinking re names?

A friend suggested a fun idea to pick a few for both boy & girl then let the kids choose...but I dunno if I can hand that power over

A friend suggested a fun idea to pick a few for both boy & girl then let the kids choose...but I dunno if I can hand that power over

Well my boy wants to name him hagrid (harry potter) so good luck with that :haha:

Girls humour me here. Oh isnt convinced baby is a boy. And tbh during the scan whilst he was moving around i was pretty sure it was a girl. Now im no expert and if sono says boy then ill believe him.

The pic looks like it could be attached to cord. Now oh has he 2nd guessing so any opinions would be greats
https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160224_185929_zpslq4biwto_edit_1456589441145_zps8ixeqpwu.jpg
https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160227_165203_zpsvot1tlou.jpg
https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160227_165110_zpsrsakcjy0.jpg

Hmm I have to say it looks boyish to me...do you have another scan? I'd need reassurance!!

Yeah scan is on 9th march. Its so odd because it doesnt look classic boy or girl.

https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160227_175345_zpschxtmsd5_edit_1456599329410_zpst41fsrzv.jpg

Oh yeah we're on the same day. Not too long to wait now. When I had my boy the sonographer said 'your having a boy & he's not shy in the slightest' so I took that as a dead cert. I had extra growth scans later so was able to get it verified. My old manager had a gender mix up I found it shocking I think it would mess me up kinda.....

It was really hard to get the gender. I had to go bounce on a ball, wee, roll all over the bed. Sono was jabbing at my belly to get lo to move. Then we couldnt see past the cord. Whilst he was scanning i didnt see anything and just before this pic was taken the cord was right in between the legs .

Its werid i did wanted a girl not gonna lie but ive gotten my head around the fact its a boy. Ive tbhought about what he'll look like, wil he be blonde like oscar or dark like his dad. Ive spent ages thinking about his name. It'll be hard to give him up if it turns out to be a her.

I just want to know either way

Yeah you need some reassurance for sure. I'm not finding out but if I was told a certain sex I'd want pretty good odds. It all sounds a bit unsure but the scan looks like a boy. At least you've got another scan. Hopefully positioning is better on the 9th xx

Hi Gilrs!
Wow 9th March is getting close! looking forward to more scans:flower:

Tani - Your scan pics does look boy like to me. At least you will have a 2nd opinion in a short while.

We have a name settled on for a girl but I know we are probably having boy and still have no names at all:nope: we don't like any enough. Jack and Dylan were hard enough to chose.
xx

It's a good strong name. Obviously i am bias haha but i can honestly say I am pleased we chose those names as they really suit the boys. :thumbup: xx

Our girls name if we have one (which we wont I am sure :haha:) will be Scarlett with Dawn as a middle name as that is my nan's name and she has desperately tried to have an input each time me and my sister's have been pregnant with names and so far no one has used any of her suggestions :haha: so using her name as a middle name will please her xxx

Tanikins - I agree with mrssat. Baby looks boyish to me, but pretty soon you will get a clear answer. It's so hard to be in your situation. Wanting a girl, being told a boy and yet not convinced that it is. It's so tough! I'm sure you are SO anxious! I know times have changed in the last 28 years, but my husband was said to be a girl. When his mom had him and saw it was a boy she was devastated lol.

Honey - names are SO hard!! I've always said boy names are way harder to pick than a girls. Dylan was actually what i was almost set on for my son! I love that name. Scarlett is just a beautiful name. It's old, but so gorgeous. I love it!

If we're having another boy, I really am thinking Gavin. I love that name, but a girl I know has a son with the same name. That's why I didn't choose it with my son. Now i'm like screw it because it took me way too long to choose Rowan. I had to wait until he was born. He was going to be Rowan or Dylan. If a girl I really like Nora, Alivia, Aria (R-EE-UH), Iris. Middle name will probably be Rae.

Oh I love talking names!
Babydust, we toyed with rowan for our little boy & I still really love that name. Also love your girl choices my grandmother was called Nora & it's beautiful. Iris is too.

Hhmmmm I need start looking for front runners

Yes the 9th is getting closer & I'm so eager to have this scan! Cannae wait! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back