Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Mrssat- at least we ate not alone with the dreaded veins. How do you feel about Wednesday? Not tempted to find out? With ds2 i was certain i was going to stay yeam yellow... Until the week of the scan! Xx

Aww congrats frang!!

I'm super excited honey it's crossed my mind to find out I'm not gonna lie & hubs keeps saying oh let's just find out! Ha. I really want that surprise thing when baby is born so I'm not going to cave.
Seriously aching all over this arvo. Think I'm coming down with something urgh. We are the bug family at the moment.
Tanikins are you excited for weds? bet your very eager to get that gender checked again. Exciting eh.

I am really excited. Eeeeeeek. I got my sugar filled supplies to get baby moving.

I want to see the gender again but im also concerned that i wont feel any better of they do say girl :wacko:

Tani-i completely know what you mean. If they now say girl you will find it hard to know which is right. At least if they confirm boy you will feel confident it is right.

Mrssat- it is wonderful having that surprise. I had it with my first and so pleased i got to experience it xx

17 weeks tomorrow and can officially feel the baby move more consistently instead of feeling a couple of kicks every other day or so n more active at night I am in for a night owl here lol n felt her first case of hiccups

Aww meggy the movement is lovely isn't it. Mine is still light most of the time buy reassurance none the less.

Well girls I've been struck down by am awful flu & I mean awful. I don't remember feeling so poorly before in my adult life. Had a cry & everything - so not like me.
I'm just resting in bed keeping fluids up & unfortunately taking paracetamol. I hate taking anything but honestly without it out wouldn't have picked Dd up from school. Spoke to midwife she said temperature can be bad for baby so paracetamol is lesser of 2 evils I guess. Just want to be rested & scan ready for tomorrow. Urgh x

Ya I'm fighting a horrible tooth ache in desperate need of a root canal and worried if I wait any longer it's going to upset the baby I protected myself like a week ago on amoxicillin it's just no one wants to take my insurance and so expensive out of pocket on top of buying things and getting ready for baby but the heat pad and ice to the face isn't working anymore n can't take nothing for pain ouch I would be hitting the bottle if I could lol

Oh no mrssat and meggy I hope you both feel better soon x

Oh no! So sorry Meggy and Mrssat:( really hope things improve fast.

Mrssat - how are you feeling now? What time is your scan? Thinking of you.

Tani- good luck today, looking forward to hearing how you get on.
2 weeks until our scan and I am getting excited but still feels ages away!
Xx

Seems like forever since I've been on here, hope everyone is doing well! Work, home and everything else have just been crazy busy. Which is good because it makes the time go fast :) Already 19 weeks!

I've been feeling lots of "twitching" in there for the past week! If all this twitching is baby I'm gonna have an energetic one :dohh:
We find out gender March 23rd, 2 weeks!! :happydance::happydance: I can NOT wait so we can start calling baby by name! :)

I also think baby hit a growth spurt this last week & 1/2 as I've really "popped". lol

What we saw today was all fine. Baby was being arkward though so we need to rescan. We did get a nice shot of HIS bits. Apparently thats the only part hes not shy with :rofl:

Hey all.
Well tanikins that's the reassurance you've needed. He must of heard your doubts so put it all on display for you today. Ha

Our scan was great. I had the doppler scan which showed flow is good. Baby measures a little under average but thats so normal for my babies & sonographer was not concerned & neither an I. I won't post a pic because baby decided to turn to the back when she was taking the pix! Little monkey. & proud to say still team yellow!

Flu is still killing me but I have a quiet day tomorrow so intend to enjoy it & get better!

Morning ladies!
Yay so glad the scans went well! It's great you had the gender confirmed Tani and mrssat I am please you made it to the scan and all is well :)
Jac- we have our scans on the same day :) 13 days to wait!
Xx

Wow another 2 with same date scans! Honey you must be so excited to see what the gender is.
Anyone staying team yellow?

Glad your scans went well tani and mrssat! And hi jac!

My scan is the 17th (eep week from today!!!) and we're staying team yellow!

So excited to see my little fish in there. I've been feeling movement too which is just the craziest feeling! I love it. <3

6 days for you marmoset!
wow 3 scans on 23rd then :)
How is everyone today I keep getting tight tummy pains. think baby is growing & causing some BHs xx

Hey girls! It's been a rough week. My mother in law was in ICU and we thought we were going to lose her. Thankfully she pulled through and is doing a lot better. As for me.... on Wednesday I went #2 and saw a pink tinged color on the toilet paper. Didn't think much of it since it went away almost instantly. Yesterday at work I had a pink tinge in my underwear. When I wiped there was nothing. Today I went #2 again and saw bright red blood this time. I wiped again and it was pink. I started panicking. Called my Dr and they told me if it continues red bleeding, cramping or clotting to go to the ER. So far there's nothing. We haven't DTD in a week or so. So it can't be that. Now I am headed to work with so much worry. When I stand I feel a lot of pressure on my uterus. Like it's pulling my ovaries down. My scan is March 17 to find out the sex. I hope all is ok. Really worried. Might end up at the ER anyways.

Congrats to all who found out they are team blue!
Hope everyone is starting to feel better too!

My cousin had his baby today. Beautiful baby girl! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->