Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Fx for you Rachael, let us know how you get on x

hey girls! Sorry my last post was jumbled. It sounded like I was bleeding out of my butt but I'm not. It was my vagina but it occurred when I was going #2. All day today I had nothing going on. Until I went #2 again and when I wiped my front it had pink tinged blood. After that I've had nothing. I used my Doppler again and I still hear baby's hb so I expect everything to be ok.

Hmm interesting never had that happen before but it sounds possible even some women have "normal" periods during pregnancy but can happen I guess I wouldn't worry too much about it but definitely bring it up when u go for ur next docs visit

Hi babydust. How are you feeling now? It must be a worry but also reassuring hearing the heartbeat. I know many women have small bleeds for many reasons. Like you say, i am sure everything is fine and little one is all snug and happy :) if it worries you too much go get checked for peace of mind more than anything.
Xxxx

Thank you girls! I am feeling much better now. I didn't have any spotting the last 2 days. Thank goodness. I spent a few hours today making a gender reveal project for Thursday. I got the idea from Pinterest. It's a cardboard box and I put a black heart in the center and wrote Brother or Sister in it with pink and blue polka dots. Going to fill the box with either pink or blue balloons and have my son open it up. I'll be sure to take pics and i'll post them on here! :)

How is everyone doing? Everyone feeling ok?

Good morning everyone! Hope all is well :)

babydust818 - Glad to hear you are feeling better. Love your gender reveal!! :)

Tanikins - I know this is a late reply but :haha: about your baby not being shy! Made my day!

marmoset - 2 days!! Are you excited?? :)

Tanikins & honeysuede - 8 days!! :happydance::dance: honeysuede are you team yellow or finding out? We are finding out, mainly because we are both very impatient lol and I'm ready to call this baby by name :)

20 weeks for me today!! I'm so excited!! :happydance:

Jac - Happy 20 weeks! Can't believe we're half way into this already! It's flying by

Its just 2 days away for me but i really wanna hit half way. Then 24 weeks after that :happydance:

Jac - Happy 20 weeks! Can't believe we're half way into this already! It's flying by

I know! I woke up so excited this morning \\:D/ As soon as my husband
barely woke up I'm like Guess what day it is?!?!? He tiredly says "20 weeks" and rolls back over. :rofl: I'm still super tired as always but can't help but smile and be excited!

Glad things are better babydust:hugs:
Happy 20 weeks Jac! and for you tomorrow tani:hugs:
I am happy to be 19 weeks today! this time next week we would have had our scan eek! Yes - we are deffo finding out the sex. I stayed team yellow with DS1, found out with DS2 and this time I can't wait to know so we can talk to baby more:flower: We are going to get the sonographer to write it down, then, as it's an early scan, we are going for breakfast and my husband is going to tell me what it says - I can't wait.
I had a horrible dream the other night that I was losing the baby. It was really upsetting:cry: I know it's my hormones doing a number on me though. xx

Glad things are better babydust:hugs:
Happy 20 weeks Jac! and for you tomorrow tani:hugs:
I am happy to be 19 weeks today! this time next week we would have had our scan eek! Yes - we are deffo finding out the sex. I stayed team yellow with DS1, found out with DS2 and this time I can't wait to know so we can talk to baby more:flower: We are going to get the sonographer to write it down, then, as it's an early scan, we are going for breakfast and my husband is going to tell me what it says - I can't wait.
I had a horrible dream the other night that I was losing the baby. It was really upsetting:cry: I know it's my hormones doing a number on me though. xx

Happy 19 weeks!! Yea I don't think I could wait lol They actually scheduled it on my moms birthday too so she's going with us as her birthday present :) I thought about the writing it on a card but especially since my moms going I don't think we will do that this time around :) Great idea though!

I'm sorry you had that awful dream :(
I've been having terrible dreams too! Last night there was a mob of people trying to kill us and I tried to go for help and ended up in a barn somewhere with my husbands bosses wife trying to kill me! And I was pregnant! That's how it ended and then I woke up, at 4:30. These dreams I tell ya, terrible! :shrug:

Have not been on here in ages. Hope all ladies are doing well and baby's cooking nicely 😁 I talked the other half into us having a private gender scan at 16weeks and found out I'm having my 2nd baby boy! Team blue 💙 his big brother is chuffed. Now the tricky bit is names and getting everything ready.
Although I'm only 18 weeks to me I'm half way as highly possible for induction at 37 weeks. So possibly only 19 weeks left for me 🙈
Had a total embarrassment today. Me and my other half have only been together around 9 months. I had something come up in my private area and took myself to sexual health clinic sat there for 4 hours to be told I have piles 😂 me and other half was so worried we'd given each other something we was unaware of and stressing so bad worrying where it came from and what not. To be honest I don't even think it's piles. I think it's just a vericose vein in that region. I've never had piles before so had no clue what it could be. Never been so happy to be told it's piles 😂

20 yr, congrats on team blue!!! Awww!!! I agree, name finding is the hatd part, I don't like any boys ones enough to use!
I have varicose viens (down there) and it can be really uncomfortable and embarrassing:( i feel your pain xx

Scan went good. Almost didn't get a potty shot. I have to go back in a month for another scan since she couldn't get a good look at the little veins or arteries on the heart. Otherwise everything went good!

We are team blue again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 5
Scan went good. Almost didn't get a potty shot. I have to go back in a month for another scan since she couldn't get a good look at the little veins or arteries on the heart. Otherwise everything went good!

We are team blue again!

That picture is absolutely adorable!!! <3<3

Welcome to team blue baby dust! I love the photo what a lovely idea and your ds looks so cute in his shirt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->