Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

I had 95% girl votes going from nub theory. He is most deffo a boy :rofl:

Morning ladies!! 1 day!! Jac and Tani!:happydance: I am so excited. Especially as we have settled on names now too! It is amazing what a difference that makes! We had Scarlett Dawn picked out since month 2 for a girl (Dawn is my nan's name and she desperatley tries to influence our name choices unsuccessfully everytime so she will be happy:haha:)
We have liked the name Dexter for a boy since the beginning but my husband said he wasn't sure it goes with the others. Then yesterday he changed his mind (I think it was a ploy) and said it sounds good if we use his middle name with it. So Dexter Phillip it is. I am not keen on Phillip to be honest but as a middle name I can let him have it :haha:
My scan is at 9am so nice and early, we are getting the tech to write it down so my husband can read it and tell me the news once we are out :flower:
So today I have been up since 3.20 with my DS1 who is now asleep on the sofa - typical. I also have done something to my neck and can't straighten it or turn it to the left. Ouch.
Mrssat - how is your SIL doing?
xxx

My excitement is definitely rising!!! :happydance::happydance: So glad you decided on names!! :) :)
So 9am we find out if it's Dexter or Scarlett (great names btw!) :)
10:30 am it'll be Colton or Leah
3 pm - Tani do you have names or are you waiting? :) I know several people that wanted to wait until they saw the baby to choose a name :) I see why they do that and think it would be special but A. I'm impatient & B. I'm indecisive and like to plan ahead haha

Can't wait! I'll be checking back regularly tomorrow!

It's about 11 am here, how far behind or ahead are you ladies?

I think itll be tyler henry d....... But im so flakey i dont wanna commit 100% because ill end up hating it

Aww thanks girls :flower: i love the support and excitement of this thread. Means a lot sharing this with you all.
Jac i am the same as you, the idea of waiting until i see the baby for names is unheard of for me :haha:although i totally get why people do it - i am just too impatient and have to be in control and plan ahead haha.
It's 4pm here so we are 5 hours ahead of you. I will be updating when it's roughly 5am your time! But i will have to wait until 4-5pm for your update!! :haha: tani- are you looking forward to seeing your little boy again :) xx

Tyler is good and i know you have liked that name since you started thinking of names :) x

Tani - Love the name! :) We have a close family friend whose name is Tyler.
I keep forgetting you already know lol ;)

Honey - Glad to know I'm not the only impatient one :dohh:

I just can't believe at this time tomorrow I will know what baby is!! *Fingers Crossed* I'm eating peanut butter girl scout cookies drinking coffee before I go, because the girl scout cookies is the last thing I ate before feeling that major kick last Friday! :haha: I think the little peanut is kicking now but it's very faint. Watch, he/she moves like crazy 24/7 and then tomorrow I won't feel or see a single movement until after the scan :dohh:

Say hello to our healthy baby GIRL!!! I can't believe it!!! Been crying! Thought we would never have a daughter x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Say hello to our healthy baby GIRL!!! I can't believe it!!! Been crying! Thought we would never have a daughter x

Agh!! So excited for you!!! :happydance::flower: <3
:)

4 1/2 hours for me, and I've been wide awake since 5:30 lol

Thanks girls i am in a bubble haha!
Jac i am counting down the minutes for you, can't wait! Tani- not long for you either!
I can't believe it- Scarlett!!!:cloud9:

Ooh honey!!! A girl! With 2 big brothers (I know what that feels like). Good luck with boy friends scarlet ha ha! Huge congratulations. I had a feeling.

So I've managed to catch a horrendous tummy bug. The details of which I will not post! Seems to finally be passing a bit but still have no energy to walk about. Stay healthy girls. X

Rescan was perfect. We got all the measurements needed and all is spot on
https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160323_155835_zpshhjwwqxw.jpg[/URL
[URL=https://s1381.photobucket.com/user/tanyagoodin91/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160323_160424_zpsqgscp1kg.jpg.html]https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160323_160424_zpsqgscp1kg.jpg

Thanks mrssat! Sorry about the bug! I had a bad one at 17 weeks and it was hell. Hope ot passes soon.
Yay tani lovely pics!
Jac- how did it i? Xx

Oh wow congrats ladies! What wonderful news all round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly