Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Aw yay good for you jac! Ah I can't wait to find out what we have (in like 20 more weeks haha!)

Big hugs to everyone, what a huge day it's been! <3

Ahh another pink bump! Congratulations jac.

Looking at your scans I think mine looks more like tani's reckon we might be tream blue! Only 19 weeks till we know. I've got 4 more scans so it'll be hard not to cave!
Feeling lots better today ready to eat!

Glad you're feeling better:hugs:
Well my 12 week scan had a very boyish nub and I got almost all boy guesses on here and the ingender site so you never know:flower:
xx

No I guess looking at the scans you just can't tell. I'm not really fussed anyway.

We've just heard SILs pregnancy is ectopic! She's having emergency surgery to have the tube removed. The baby is still growing so quite dangerous. They have said she might loose the other tube also but not sure why....very heartbreaking.

mrssat glad you're feeling better but so sorry to hear about your SIL. Ectopic is so scary! Poor thing. Hopefully she can get the support she needs especially if she loses both tubes. :(

Mrssat I am soo sorry about your SIL. Ectopic is something I always feared for myself. I don't know why, but it always crosses my mind when I first find out i'm pregnant. I feel so sorry for her. I've never had ectopic, but I do know the feeling of trying and trying and never getting anywhere and once you do, it's bad news. I hope she doesn't lose both tubes. How terrifying. My heart truly breaks for her. :cry:

Jac and Honey - wow! Congratulations on team :pink: That is so awesome!!! Jac how awesome that you got a 3D one!! So jeal.

I've been feeling baby move really low. Nothing up by my belly button yet. He was quiet for 2 days and had me worried. It's crazy to know i'm having another boy. 95% of me is super excited. I already know what to expect with boys, I have all of my son's stuff still so I won't have to buy much. I can't help but be a little bit disappointed to know I will never have a daughter. My DH wants to be done after this one, but I honestly wouldn't mind trying 1 more time. I guess time will tell.

Same here I thought my husband and I would never get our baby girl but our last try baby ended up being our princess she will have 2 older brothers that will protect her can't wait to meet her!!!

I've been a bit worried today because I think I'm having very early SPD symptoms, getting pain right in that spot with certain movements like rolling over in bed or stepping out of the bath. It's not that painful right now but I'm scared about it getting worse! :-( just feeling upset about it and wanting to share I guess. Boo.

Mrssat so sorry to hear that news, how heartbreaking. My thoughts are with you and your SIL. Xx
Babydust- i bet your husband changes his mind once baby is born, don't give up hope ;)
Marmoset- where ate these pains? As I have something very similar and have had it each pregnancy, it could be stretching and growing and ligament pain maybe? Xx

So I've been having some sharp pains off and on since yesterday in my lower stomach. Would this just be growing pains or something to call about? There not regular and no bleeding. :shrug:

So I've been having some sharp pains off and on since yesterday in my lower stomach. Would this just be growing pains or something to call about? There not regular and no bleeding. :shrug:

It's probably growing pains, are they severe? If you are worried then it's worth calling just to put your mind at rest. I am sure it's all ok though. Have you been feeling movement today? Pregnancy is such a worry at times isn't it but usually it's just part of the process :hugs:xxx

It's probably growing pains, are they severe? If you are worried then it's worth calling just to put your mind at rest. I am sure it's all ok though. Have you been feeling movement today? Pregnancy is such a worry at times isn't it but usually it's just part of the process :hugs:xxx

Yea I've felt some, she's such a mover lol Which is good, kicked me hard last night lol

I would guess probably just ligament pain jac! I get sharp pains around my lower belly and sides sometimes and I'm pretty sure that's all it is.

Honey re: my SPD question it feels different to me than the regular ligament pain/stretching, it's very focused right in the middle of my pubic bone and only with leg opening movements. But I've been really careful the last day or so to move with my legs together and haven't felt it again, so I dunno! Will keep an eye on it for now I suppose.

Hi! How is everyone doing? Jac & Marmoset - how are the pains now?
I had bad braxton hicks saturday. Have had a productive few days - had a clear out of the flat and a good spring clean. Also, we bought Scarlett some clothes on Saturday! Got some gorgeous bits, it was lovely. Avoided the pink frilly dresses and floral cardigans though haha.
xx

Hi! How is everyone doing? Jac & Marmoset - how are the pains now?
I had bad braxton hicks saturday. Have had a productive few days - had a clear out of the flat and a good spring clean. Also, we bought Scarlett some clothes on Saturday! Got some gorgeous bits, it was lovely. Avoided the pink frilly dresses and floral cardigans though haha.
xx

They are gone :) I've read a bit on Braxton hicks but still don't have a clue lol Had a few cramps yesterday but nothing serious.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one avoiding pink & frilly lol I like the denim/lace or the mint colors :)

Yes me too! So many nice stylish outfits for girls :)
I have a small painful hard section at the side of my right boob just under my arm. I am not too worried about it but i think i will get it checked. It's not a lump per say, just a solid raised area. Anyone heard of anything like this? Xx

Congrats everyone who has waiting for 20wk scans to find out genders! I have my routine nhs scan on Wednesday so hoping they confirm I still have a baby boy &#128586;

-honeysuade.. We had the name Scarlott (notice the spelling difference) for a girl & was going to nickname Lottie &#128525; I love this!
We don't have a lot of ideas for a boy but I believe this little one may be named Teddy..

I hit 20 weeks yesterday so officially half way and cooked my first joint of meat for family dinner. Was so proud how it turned out, I did lamb and it went down so well. Think it was a proud moment for my mum at the age of 26 finally having her round for a proper meal not just a jacket potato salad Or anything quick &#128513; feel like an adult now &#128514;

I love Teddy! I had that in my boy name list by my husband said no.
Congrats on 20 weeks! Xx

I went to the drs and got the lump looked at and although he says it is likley to be breast tissue changes due to pregnancy he has referred me to the breast clinic for tests and an ultrasound to make sure. Not sure how i feel about it really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->