Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

I went to the drs and got the lump looked at and although he says it is likley to be breast tissue changes due to pregnancy he has referred me to the breast clinic for tests and an ultrasound to make sure. Not sure how i feel about it really x

Hoping everything goes well :hugs: When do you go in for that? You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! <3

Leah has been a little wiggle worm. She threw a big kick or something yesterday lol Felt like somewhat wacked my stomach :haha: Then yesterday morning she kicked me for about 10 min til I got outta been and did the same thing last night before bed :) I'm thankful because it's reassuring but can't help to think what 8-9 months will be like :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing well!! :) Can't believe we are all halfway or more! :happydance:

Aww that's cute that Leah is already being fiesty haha. Scarlett is shu most of the day. She moves around fort thing in the morning then nothing until after dinner time. Xx

Moving on up here is to 20 weeks halfway to see baby Hailey Joy!!!!!

Aww that's cute that Leah is already being fiesty haha. Scarlett is shu most of the day. She moves around fort thing in the morning then nothing until after dinner time. Xx

Ok I'm gonna be completely dumb here....but it's killing me. What does shu mean?? :blush: I don't use to many abbreviations :dohh:

I am so sorry, it's where i use my iphone to post, it's typos all the way! I meant she is still most of the day. I don't feel hardly any movement really until the evening. Xx

I am so sorry, it's where i use my iphone to post, it's typos all the way! I meant she is still most of the day. I don't feel hardly any movement really until the evening. Xx
Ya same here a lil bit during the day just to test n see if she is doing ok I eat a piece of candy n try n feel anything or I wait til the evening n she doesn't settle down until like midnight early am

Hey girls! I hope everyone is doing well. I am 23 weeks today. Just 1 more week until "V-day". Once I get past that I will feel much better about everything. I have been feeling lots and lots of movement lately. He likes to lay low and punch the heck out of my vagina or bladder lol. I am starting to feel huge too. Getting harder to breathe sometimes.

Definitely with you on the feeling huge part!! :/

I'm starting to get a sore throat and runny nose :(
Not thrilled because it normally turns into a throat
infection if I'm not careful and I do not have time for
that. I could easily put in 40 hours at work right now
and still be behind on orders!

Ya I also agree feeling huge like last week I had constant energy so I took full advantage of cleaning n organize the house a lil bit but this week it's like what happen to that energy surge I am struggling just to do daily chores around the house and I have been trying to catch my breathe half the time like she is laying on my chest and the indigestion started this week and everything I eat is like blah and taking naps during the day just to recharge my batteries to take care of the kids after school is it bed time yet lol

Hi girls.
Ha ha meggy I feel exactly the same. I'm dealing with yet another cough/cold & I just feel wiped out. My house has never looked so bad. Ah well! It's the school holidays here so all my energy has gone into the kids which has been nice.
I'm feeling really huge too but I should embrace that because it shows baby is growing nicely. I've got lots of movement & we seem to be ticking along nicely. Glad to hear everyone is OK. Honey - let us know how your breast app goes. When I was breastfeeding ds I got a huge tender lump under my armpit. It was a milk duct they said & nothing to worry about. It went after a week or so. Definitely good to get checked though.
Take care ladies x

:help:
So my doctor told me to count kicks this week or next. She said 10 every hour but I was told I heard her wrong from my SIL who goes to her. I'm so confused though. She then said 10 every 2 hours. I'm so busy throughout the day I'm not sure how well I can keep track of this. :-k

What do you all do and do you have an app for IPhone you can suggest works best? Thanks! :flower:

Hey jac. Do you know why your kick counting? I don't get 10 an hr maybe even not every 2 hrs! When I'm up & about with the kids in don't feel anything. I only really get kicks when I sit down & completely relax so understand this will be difficult for you to catch when your a busy bee!
I've never had to count officially just with dd1 I had to be aware of movement & this was only for a few days will waiting to be induced.

Wonder why she's got you doing this? Are you concerned about movement? An app would be a good idea if there is one....or you could use your notebook app on your phone. I for sure would struggle to keep track.
Hope you find a solution x

Hey jac. Do you know why your kick counting? I don't get 10 an hr maybe even not every 2 hrs! When I'm up & about with the kids in don't feel anything. I only really get kicks when I sit down & completely relax so understand this will be difficult for you to catch when your a busy bee!
I've never had to count officially just with dd1 I had to be aware of movement & this was only for a few days will waiting to be induced.

Wonder why she's got you doing this? Are you concerned about movement? An app would be a good idea if there is one....or you could use your notebook app on your phone. I for sure would struggle to keep track.
Hope you find a solution x

No particular reason except that I'm a new mom I think. She has my SIL doing it too. I think maybe it's one hour a day to watch for 10 kicks. IDK. lol I rotate between 2, lady and man. To be honest , the lady (the one who told me this) is high strung and talks 100 mph. Can't get a word in edge wise. :dohh: I'm really praying that he is the one there for delivery and not her. I might strangle her :haha:

Aah so just one hr a day OK I get it now. Ha.
Yep you need a calm doc around in labour for sure!
I suppose it's always good to take note of bubs moving but counting is a bit full on esp as you might worry if you don't get 10 but baby is just having a quiet time.

Hi lovely ladies! Sorry I haven't been on much, internet problems at home and loads of stress. Been a manic week but good news - went to the breast clinic and all tests show the lunp is nothing suspicious which is a relief.

Jac- i am surprised you were told to kick count this early, like mrssat, i can go hours without feeling anything.

Xxxx

Does everybody else have a name sorted. Were no closer at all

Hi lovely ladies! Sorry I haven't been on much, internet problems at home and loads of stress. Been a manic week but good news - went to the breast clinic and all tests show the lunp is nothing suspicious which is a relief.

Jac- i am surprised you were told to kick count this early, like mrssat, i can go hours without feeling anything.

Xxxx

So glad to hear everything is ok!

Ugh, I've been hit with this head cold. Got no sleep last night and oh how I wish I could take one large sleeping pill! :wacko:
What I would give for such sinus relief :dohh:
Ok rant over :coffee:

I just went for the diagnostic scan and everything is good but what I'm nervous about is that she weighs 1 pound already I'm nervous that I'm in for a big baby no!? I guess only time will tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->