Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

A lot of my family have moved to a seaside town (hemsby - so nowhere near lincolnshire haha) and while it is lovely to visit in season it is a bit cold and ghost town like out of season. Very scenic though :)
Well I live in Brentwood where they film that god awful TOWIE show (literally on my doorstep) so I can't brag about that! xx

Oh god if towie filmed near me id move. How do people get famous for literally being stupid. Or very drunk :grr:

But yeah its ok in the summer, but due to work being crazy busy i dont get to do anything then. This year though hello mat leave :happydance:

It really is awful, I have lived here all my 32 years and it used to be lovely but now everyone is orange and thick & tour buses from all over the country offload towie 'fans' to look around all the people's shops from the show, clogging up the town while I am trying to get my double buggy through to do my shopping grrr haha:haha:

Try living in a town infested with people who dont nees to be polite because "im on me holidays"

They literally dont care what they trash/ day because come monday there gone again for a year. Sun holidays have a lot to answer for :haha:

Honey - I kinda have the exact same feeling. I am not hungry but I'm eating a lot. My jeans started getting tight yesterday too. I put on one of my favorite pairs today and it wasn't pleasant...

Tanikis - Welcome! Congratulations! I am too looking forward to getting to know you :)

Mrs. W - thinking about you. Hope you and the LO are ok.

Honey - I kinda have the exact same feeling. I am not hungry but I'm eating a lot. My jeans started getting tight yesterday too. I put on one of my favorite pairs today and it wasn't pleasant...

Tanikis - Welcome! Congratulations! I am too looking forward to getting to know you :)

Mrs. W - thinking about you. Hope you and the LO are ok.

So glad to see I'm not the only one! I'm only 7 1/2 weeks, and my skirts/jeans don't seem to tight, but my shirts and scale say otherwise! :shrug:

My scales are saying no weight gain. My size 10s however are telling me to step away from the pies :haha:

Got an awesome bundle of mat clothes on ebay. 250 worth of gear for 25 posted. 1 lair of jeans here is around 25 on its own

My scale says I'm up about 4 pounds from Monday but that's my standard fluctuation depending on the day. I go from 140 to 145... My bras are getting a little snug but I have a few that are a little larger so that's doing it. My shirts are ok for now. I'm a D-cup so my shirts have room anyway, lol. The pants thought, man... I definitely can't suck in my tummy anymore... All changes are welcome as long as the little one is snuggled and healthy.

I am roughly 6 weeks today woohoo!!! So far so good! Only 2 more weeks until I get to see what's going on in there

Thank you ladies:flower:

Hi Ladies,
Mrs W 11 - You have been in my thoughts, really hope things have improved for you and you have got some rest

Abii - welcome!! and congratulations on your BFP! looking foward to getting to know you too :) how have you been symptom wise?

I have been having this thing where I am not hungry one minute, then I eat LOADS and feel ill & bloated for hours. So I am going back to eating little and often today to see if that helps. Also my skinny jeans are now too tight. I got the start of a tiny bump at 9 weeks with my 1st & 7 weeks with my 2nd so it is about right.
xx
Thank you, congrats to you as well :) I haven't really had any symptoms yet except light cramps and exhaustion, the horrible sleep has started:dohh: lol. And I feel the same way, sometimes I'll get super hungry then have times when I'm not hungry at all. I mean now that I think back I've had alot of pms symptoms but this was a surprise so I wasn't tracking them very well. With my first I didnt find out I was pregnant until I was 9 weeks and had a smooth pregnancy, with my second I found out at around the same time I found out with this one(4 weeks or so) and my symptoms started right at 5 weeks, I had extreme morning sickness, moodiness/emotional and bad cramps. I'm hoping this one takes it easy on me:winkwink::haha:

Even my bigger bras don't fit! I'm not sure if I've gained any weight since being pregnant. (gained 17ish since being married in August) :laugh2: None of my pants were fitting anyway.

I am really hoping for a scan at 7 weeks. Do you think they'll be a hb by then?

Even my bigger bras don't fit! I'm not sure if I've gained any weight since being pregnant. (gained 17ish since being married in August) :laugh2: None of my pants were fitting anyway.

I am really hoping for a scan at 7 weeks. Do you think they'll be a hb by then?

There could be a heartbeat by then, I think I read that the heart starts beating around 6 weeks. Thats when the blood starts flowing through the baby:flower:

Found this :)
source https://www.newhealthguide.org/When-Does-A-Baby-Have-A-Heartbeat.html

Attachments

• imageedit_2_2111566621.png
    imageedit_2_2111566621.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Abii. It says heart starts beating at 3 weeks...so if you add 2 more then that would mean heart starts beating at 5 weeks, right? I've never been so nervous about a pregnancy. I don't remember EVER worrying this much. lol

The information age makes us all a little crazy I think... The more we know the more we worry. I didn't know about chemical pregnancies or missed miscarriages until we started TTC. It's crazy...

I downloaded What to Expect app and there's a video of what's happening with the baby each week. Mine did say that the heart starts beating in the 5th week.

I'll be 6+6 at my appointment on Monday so fingers and all the other possible things crossed...

Mrs mb I have that app too but it won't play the videos. Gets stuck on the boppy commercial lol. I'm so ready to start these appointments and believe I'm pregnant already. Do you know when they'll give you a scan?

The nurse told me that they "usually do a scan at the first appointment." That makes me believe they'll do a scan on Monday. I might loose my marbles if they don't... I found out at 3+1 so it's been a looong wait.

It is a long wait when you find out so soon!! With my youngest, I remember the nurse picking up the hb with a Doppler on my first visit. I remember being surprised. I think I was 8 weeks along maybe? I wasn't in a hurry to see a doc during that time. I can hardly wait this time!

Mrs W i hope all is well sending you lot and lots of :hugs: and :baby::dust: that its just nothing serious and all will be good

So finally did my 1st scan we could not see anything deu to the baby is the size of a rice but i will post the photo anw

the first thing the Doc said scared me shitless so i was a bit angry at him and very negative after that, he told me that not all pregnancy's end up ok and there is always a possibility for a miscarriage ... well i know that but did it have to be the first thing he said as soon as he saw me!! :gun: :growlmad: cause now i am really scared something is wrong and he didn't tell me!! fiancee thinks i am going paranoid but hey thats not the 1st thing you say to a first time newly pregnant woman!!

what if i said that to work at the kids in my class sorry you will not pass this class its hard! thats is so discouraging to do! they will be scared shitless no mater what i do after to encourage them :growlmad:

anw he booked me for an other scan in 2,5 weeks and he said we will be able to see and hear a heart by then cause i will be +8 weeks...

Attachments

• 12386555_10153275757198176_1674443455_n.jpg
    12386555_10153275757198176_1674443455_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly