Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

And the award for the worst pregnancy brain moment in the history of ever goes to me:dohh: lol. I drove on the wrong side of the road! That has never ever happened before and I feel so embarrassed:shy: thank god nothing bad happened but now I'm scared to drive again.

Haha omg! Yea glad nothing bad happened! So far I haven't had pregnancy brain too bad. Are you getting extra sleep?

Welcome frangi and congrats:flower:

And the award for the worst pregnancy brain moment in the history of ever goes to me:dohh: lol. I drove on the wrong side of the road! That has never ever happened before and I feel so embarrassed:shy: thank god nothing bad happened but now I'm scared to drive again.

Haha omg! Yea glad nothing bad happened! So far I haven't had pregnancy brain too bad. Are you getting extra sleep?
I haven't been sleeping well actually so I'm sure exhaustion had to do with it also. I still can't believe I did that lol:dohh:

Welcome frangi and congrats:flower:

I haven't been sleeping well actually so I'm sure exhaustion had to do with it also. I still can't believe I did that lol:dohh:

Yes honeysuede it has been a journey. I guess it was a lesson in being patient.

Happy sunday everyone!

frangi33 - Congrats & welcome! hope the ms stays at bay for you. Early scans can be off, I read that scans before 8 weeks are harder to date & tend to be more accurate at 10-12 week:thumbup:

hanni - hi hun! so glad you have joined, you have been added to the list:thumbup: how are you feeling?

babydustcass - I am with you - I love brie. I am gutted I have to miss out on half the cheese board this year:haha: I am also with you on the hair thing, have always dyed mine through pregnancy & it is a 2 hour salon saga:haha: I love it though as it is the only pampering type thing I ever do. I have been told that dyes nowasdays are not harmful as they don't have the chemicals in they used too? not sure on facts.
Not long unitl your panorma testing then. This is the last baby for us too so plan on enjoying every moment.

Tanikins - My husband wants a subway today so I might indulge too. And I agree, if you're keeping it down it can't be bad:thumbup:

Abii - I think they are good lines hun. I know it is so easy to worry this early on but my lines didn't get much darker until after af was due. And don't beat yourself up about your driving error, pregnancy brain has a lot to answer for! I think lack of sleep has added to it too. At least nothing bad happened. :hugs:

tramaine - it is so lovely that you got your bfp after such a long wait:hugs:

As for me, it's as if the baby knew I needed reassuring after my anxiety. Yesterday I had BAD nausea & upset tummy & went off all my normal food only to crav curry noodles! I don't rate curry much as I am a vegetarian but I HAD to have them & they were lovely & fixed the nauses temporarily! Today is the same, real strong nausea, food aversion & cravings & exhaustion, vivid dreams & dizziness. I welcome it all! so happy to be 7 weeks today.

Anyone got anything nice planned for today? only 5 days til xmas! my 3 year old is so excited as this is the first year he really understands what is going on and it is beautiful to watch:kiss:
xxx

Morning sickness :wacko:i escaped thos with my boys and just had mild nausea x

Im booking in today with the mw. Its 1hr long form filling but illget my scan date soon after. :happydance:

Yesthe booking appointment does go on a bit but is worth it :) let us know how u get on! I am lucky, here they give ur first scan date with ur booking date, just gotta wait 2.5 weeks for booking & 5.5 weeks for scan though xx

What's everyones plans in the lead up to Christmas?
Today the kids have their friends over for an all day play date. We're going to make cookies and christmas decorations. Yay for cleaning up after them lol
Then tomorrow were relaxing during the day but late afternoon were ice skating with friends and then out for dinner.
Wednesday ill bet up and out early to do our Christmas Shop for christmas eve and boxing day, the days following. Then probably swimming with the kids at our gym. Thursday were going to Panto!

wow so a busy few days for you then, all sounds lovely though:flower:
As for me, I have an opticians appointment for my 3 year old (he wear glasses) tomorrow, I have my best friend over for lunch today, my mum is visiting xmas eve & between all of that I have some studying to catch up on (I am doing Psychology A-level at home) and I have the 2nd draft on my novel to work on if I get any time so busy busy busy just how I like it:thumbup:
xxx

Hey ladies may I join?

Had a scan yesterday and my dd of July 31st has moved to August 2nd. No big deal and I'm sure it will change again at the 12 week scan.

I've certainly had ms but nothing like the first time round with dd as I had hyperemesis. This time round I've not yet physically been ill and I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that it stays thAt way!

Heartburn is not my friend right now but strawberry gaviscon is! X

Welcome!! Mine is August 2nd as of right now too! :)

Hi ladies! Wow this thread has been really active :) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

Welcomes to all the ladies that have joined!!

honeysuede - I have also been feeling quite a bit of nausea lately and each time I feel reassured about the pregnancy haha.

Abii - those lines look good!

Booking in was good. Mw is going by lmp which puts me at 10+1 and edd of 17th july. Im pretty sure this is wrong but i does mean my scan will be earlier, sometime around jan 4th.

I need to get an urgent blood test though as there meant to be done by 10 weeks. The blood test has to be done at the hosp and there not answering the phone :grr:

Hey ladies :) today is the day that af was due so I am officially late, the test this morning gave me alot of relief so I feel like I can finally start to relax. I am going to announce the pregnancy to my husband on christmas by adding a mini stocking next to ours on the fireplace, I'm so excited. Still no symptoms really except back pain and exhaustion. I hope you all are doing well:flower:

Attachments

• 0498f268-bf7e-4585-a866-01b4cc79a640.jpg
    0498f268-bf7e-4585-a866-01b4cc79a640.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
Tanikins, that is great your appointment went well! We also have a scan booked jan 4th - can't wait for the weeks to pass by. I am hoping the holidays will help it go faster!!

Abii, the test looks great. Congrats, that is exciting you have made it to a late AF. That way of telling your hubby sounds great - love the small stocking idea!!

Hey ladies :) today is the day that af was due so I am officially late, the test this morning gave me alot of relief so I feel like I can finally start to relax. I am going to announce the pregnancy to my husband on christmas by adding a mini stocking next to ours on the fireplace, I'm so excited. Still no symptoms really except back pain and exhaustion. I hope you all are doing well:flower:

Aw what a cute idea!!

Welcome to the new ladies!!!!

We saw our little blueberry today :) tiny little speck with a heartbeat. It was so amazing I could've watched all night.

Aw how exciting Mrs. Mb! Congrats:flower:

Morning!

Starlight - yep, pregnancy is the only time feeling sick as a dog can be a positive thing:haha:

Tanikins - Glad the booking went wel, and as you say, at least you get the scan quicker. What test needs to be donea t 10 weeks? I thought it was the 12 week scan where you have the first blood test or has it all changed.

Abii - Great lines, congrats! and that is a lovely idea about announcing it on xmas day! I respect your will power, I would have caved and blurted it out by now:haha:

Mrs. MB - What wonderful news! that must have been amazing for you, congrats:hugs:

I am tired again today - 10 months old has had a tummy bug for a few days. So hoping he is ok for xmas & no one else gets it. Last year me & my husband came down with a violent bug 2 days before xmas & I was 7 months pregnant & we were hosting. It was not pleasant.
xx

good morning lady's

how are you all feeling today!!??

Congrats Mr.MB for the lovely news!!! :happydance::happydance:

well i can officially say that at 6 weeks fatigue kicked in all i want to do is sleep! and craving pizzas... i mean i had an XL pizza Hut all by my self in 1 day!! :blush: i had guest at home for a movie night and they were just staring at me when i was in LA LA land eating my pizza .... :rofl: its strange cause i am 50kg and i usually only eat 1-2 pieces and i am full and for them to see me eat like there is no tomorrow was a bit of a shock :rofl: ... so i think i just have to stay away from pizza's for the next 8 months :haha::haha::wacko::nope:

anyone else had crazy cravings lately ?? :wacko::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->