Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Haha!! Wow that is impressive! My craving is curry noodles which is odd as i mever eat them. I have gone off all the foods i normally love!
Now i fancy pizza hut after reading that:haha:

Oh yum curry noodles, I had chicken ones 2 nights ago and they filled a void. I have curry ones in the cupboard too and I never buy noodles.

I don't really have any huge cravings right now, having slight food aversions where I'm struggling to fancy what's for tea ect and if I don't fancy it then it's not going past my lips. Safe bets right now any time of day is ham mayo and cucumber sandwiches on wholemeal bread. Loving those! I am not passing on any veggies right now and fruit is really helping me with energy through the indecisive-Ness especially satsumas. It's so strange to be able to eat fruit after so long I'm making the most of it I guess.

seriously honeysuede the pizza craving was so bad i was willing to fight for it :haha::rofl:

and the funniest part of it all they dont know i am pregnant yet so they just stared at me like i'm a crazy person :wacko:

now that i think of it... it was funny but at the time all i was thinking was to eat that Pizza!! :haha::blush:

well what i find more strange is that after i finished off the pizza craving i have very little appetite for food again

word of advice stay away from pizzas if you have 1 you just cant stop and want more... :rofl::rofl:

We do a booking bloods that should be by 10 weeks. They also do bloods at the 12 weeks scan

Mrs MB that is so fantastic! Must have been so amazing to see the heartbeat on your little one!!!

honeysuede - hope you and your household stay healthy for the holidays. being sick and stomach bugs can be so tough!

Arrow - after reading your note, I also wanted some pizza!!! These days I am feeling pretty nauseous a lot of the time. Funnily, the one thing that always makes me feel better is (guilty to admit it) Mcdonalds...especially McDs breakfast. I had it this morning and it was delicious and made me feel instantly better haha.

Well it is deci me anhusband are making the most of pizza hut's 2 for tuesday's offer & getting pizza tongiht:haha: I have thought of nothing else since reading about it:haha: not had pizza in forever!! bet it makes me sick:haha: Need some indulgence after the day I have had. Walked 45 mins in the wind & rain with both kids in the doule buggy for my eldeest's eye test appointment, he then had a panic & it took me & the optician to hold him still while she applied the drops. Then had to wait half hour for them to work before having hi main eye test, meanwhile my 10 month old bless him had another bad nappy and there was no where I could change him:nope: I ended up calling the GP and getting advice as he has had this bug thing for 3 days now and it seems worse if anything. By the time I got home I had been on my feet with 2 upset little boys for 3 hours. Junk food needed!

Tanikins - oh I see, maybe they do that here too and I have forgotten, there are so many appointments it fries your brain!

Thank you ladies! It was so amazing! It's hard to believe there is a tiny little heart beating inside of me right now. I love it!

All this food talk :sick: As of yesterday evening nothing smells good... I really wanted yellow curry from an amazing Thai place and :nope: couldn't eat it when it got to the house. Just snacked around and even ice cream didn't sound good... Woke up starving this morning and heated a Jimmy Dean breakfast biscuit (pretty much McDonald's, lol). I was really excited until I smelled it. Still made myself eat it because I was hungry and took Tylenol for a headache I've had since last night. Every day is something new and exciting, lol. Pregnancy is strange and beautiful.

Honey - I'm so sorry! I hope your little man feels better soon. Stomach bugs are awful and he's only 10 months. Your day sounds dreadful so you definitely deserve some good pizza in large quantities!!!

Im literally living off carbs. Nothing sounds good except cheese and ham sandwiches lol

Thanks Mrs. Mb:hugs: and I am totally with you on the smells!!

Magan85 - Welcome and congrats! I have added you:thumbup: how are you feeling?

I am loving these cravings we are all having:haha: Tanikins - I bet next week it will be something completely different!
I am getting so excited about this pizza now x

Thank you for the welcome! I am feeling ok, the only symptoms I am having are nausea and I have been very tired the last couple of days. I run a home daycare so running after 5 toddlers makes for a very long day with this exhaustion. I have been trying to cut myself down to 1 cup of coffee per day but I feel myself losing the battle today and maybe having a 2nd cup of half calf later. I have been fighting myself all morning over a 2nd cup lol.

honeysuede - sounds like you really deserve to have some delicious pizza tonight!!

Mrs MB - pregnancy is such a wonderful and interesting journey. That must be tough that everything does not seem very appetizing right now. It usually gets a lot better in the second trimester - I remember in my first pregnancy, the second trimester was the best!

Welcome Magan and congrats!! Oh goodness, that is understandable that you must be tired running after 5 toddlers!! I think you definitely deserve a bit of coffee :)

Just weighed myself. Ive gained a 1lb. I know im gonna gain weight and i need to to keep baby happy. But my ED brain (im bordrerline) is starting to freak out. Christmas has not come at a good time 😪😪

Edit - eating a sandwich ive calmed down :haha:

Honeysuede- I caved in BOTH times with our DDs and I really wanted to do something special this time, it being a surprise has made it a little easier haha.

And I've been craving el polo loco for like 3 days now. Pizza sounds pretty amazing too now though:haha:

For the last 3 days I have not wanted dinner 😷 1st day I cooked my fav sausage and mash. Everything tastes bitter and I struggled to eat it. Yesterday I only had beans on toast as all I fancied and today I just couldn't bare the fault of anything. OH kept suggesting walking to the shop to have a look what. Fancy and then 💡💡💡!! Roast potatoes & gravy! So we had that plus Yorkshire puds. Was amazing! First clean plate in a while! Still feeling very up down with nausea. One min I'm fine next I feel to yak 😷 lots of backaches headaches and dizziness. I love Christmas dinner, sooo hoping I want eat it on the day otherwise everyone will figure out my news before I announce late January 😤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->