Late O- How to pass the time

I tried asking in the middle of another thread but maybe I should make a separate post?

You could :) Also suggest Googling for any answers, that's my last resort. Hope you find out why.

Ugghhh...lots of sinus pressure today! Feels like I have a cold or sinus infection. I've read that can be a pregnancy symptom however...I think I may test again tomorrow!

Caringo-

I used the free digis and didn't really like them either. I used them along with normal opks. The first month they matched up but this cycle my digi gave me a + about a day and a half before a regular opk was positive...so I'm done with that.

Caringo-

I used the free digis and didn't really like them either. I used them along with normal opks. The first month they matched up but this cycle my digi gave me a + about a day and a half before a regular opk was positive...so I'm done with that.

Was that meant for Mint? :)

I think it must have been.

In any case I finally got a yes+ on the digi this morning so the dark line yesterday did mean something. Oddly the line didn't look as dark today.
I also picked up regular strips and they don't look positive at all! I mean the line isn't faint - I would say medium - certainly not as dark as the control.

And feel better caringo - hope it is a good sign and not just a cold!!

So confused. Really no clue if I O'd or am about to or when. Definitely temping next cycle (assuming there is a next cycle).

I think it must have been.

In any case I finally got a yes+ on the digi this morning so the dark line yesterday did mean something. Oddly the line didn't look as dark today.
I also picked up regular strips and they don't look positive at all! I mean the line isn't faint - I would say medium - certainly not as dark as the control.

And feel better caringo - hope it is a good sign and not just a cold!!

So confused. Really no clue if I O'd or am about to or when. Definitely temping next cycle (assuming there is a next cycle).

Ugh, sounds so confusing Mint! Sorry you gotta deal with this - hope temping goes well next cycle!

Ok ladies, has anyone ever gotten sharp rib cage pain before AF, or around ovulation? I got some random sharp stabbing pains tonight under my breasts but on my side, enough to double me over. I know it can be a pregnancy symptom, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much!

Lol sorry. Didn't mean to get people mixed up.

Ok, so my temp was over 98 this morning! It hasn't been that high since the end of my previous cycle! I think I have to discard it, though, it's probably because I'm sick. I really hope that's why it's so high, and not because I O'd yesterday, because we haven't DTD for 6 days :/ Doubt it was O though, didn't really have any symptoms!

Ok, so my temp was over 98 this morning! It hasn't been that high since the end of my previous cycle! I think I have to discard it, though, it's probably because I'm sick. I really hope that's why it's so high, and not because I O'd yesterday, because we haven't DTD for 6 days :/ Doubt it was O though, didn't really have any symptoms!

I hope you didn't miss it also!
I forget - do you use OPKs?

I hope you didn't miss it also!
I forget - do you use OPKs?

I don't...I may start next cycle though. I feel like I will probably end up spending a fortune on them though!

I have spent a lot. I got expensive digis because interpreting lines all the time seemed stressful.

Not sure what dpo I am... so I will wait to see when/if AF rears her ugly head :( In the meantime, I got two new books to read from the library. Weeee!

CD24 and still no O. Still watery CM. Just waiting and BD every other day...

You know how you can take B6 to make your LP longer/more average? Is there anything you can do to shorten your follicular phase so you O at a move average time? I think I'm gonna start a new thread to ask... I'm going crazy.

Wow stella, CD24 and still no O? Are you temping to see if you may have already O'd?

stella, you definitely should! I am extremely frustrated thinking I still may not have O'd as well. Another :bfn: this morning and another big temp drop. So OVER IT. :growlmad:

CD9, I'm due to ovulate on day 23 but I've started getting highs on my CBFM - I hope it isn't soon as I haven't bought any insemination supplies yet!!!

Hey ladies, I've been mia for a while, just wanted to update: I started clomid on Friday so well see how this goes. I go back to the Dr on cd15 I believe for a sono to see how many follicles are in my left ovary.

Also for the digi opks...much cheaper if you buy them on Amazon. I used them for a few months and basically you get two for one if compared to the store price.

Good luck with your sono mod! Hope it is good news for you.

I ended up getting +OPK on cd23 and then AF 7 days later. So that's fun. At least my cycle was 29 days instead of 34.
Trying vitex and b-vitamins this month and also temping so will see how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->